Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

Just now, HelloMegan said:

Oh okay, thats great! Thanks so much! Do i just look you up in the trade part of the online? Its my first time actually trading lol

O do you mean you don't know trade 101? This time, i'll do the request, so all you have to do is login in Online Play in your Reborn > Trade > Wait for Request. Reply when you're ready.

3 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

O do you mean you don't know trade 101? This time, i'll do the request, so all you have to do is login in Online Play in your Reborn > Trade > Wait for Request. Reply when you're ready.

OKay, I'm ready and my name is ShisuiVI, and thx again

Well , concerning myself i will not be able to have a shiny charm ( i respect my modo's choice :D ) , so best " luck " to you , i will continue to chain 5iv mons until ep 17 ( which will cause me some problems btw... ) 

@Zarc and the rest of the company.

Do you guys need some help with breeding and whatnot? Because I'd be glad to help, if I can. I'm still learning how to breed IVs, but if people just want shiny Pokemon I can easily do that. I've had some pretty good luck with that so far. If that would be of any help to you guys, just let me know.

I didn't get the last sticker for the department store, since I can only do one part of the restoration of Reborn City at this time, and I did the slums. So the guy who was in the Railnet is gone, but I never talked to him. So until I can get that part finished, I won't be able to get a Protector. That and I don't feel like going into Iolia Valley to find it just yet, since I'm currently leveling up my other Pokemon for episode 17. Anyways, this ain't the topic for that, so my apologies for the distraction from the topic at hand.

He's not in the Pokemon Center or in the Railnet. I've triple checked, and other people have had that issue also. And I know the Protector is in Iolia Valley, but again, I won't need it. I do plan to do some breeding and get better IV'd Pokemon for my main team to replace the ones I've got anyways, just so I can have an easier time dealing with the next episode's trainers and gym leaders.