The Amber-encased Sprite Shop

DigitalAmber

@DigitalAmber I was wondering if there'd be a chance you could do a custom sprite for my current Ice Type Mono Run. I know your prob backed up but I really just want the clothes to be a different color. Idc what like trainer face you decide to use. I'd like the hair to be whitish gray. The hoodie would be pure white but on the shoulders, if you could somehow do like 2 round purple circles and at the end of the sleeves.

FPr690W.jpg.c71f38552c5c7547c8a5865c2071613d.jpg

The shirt inside the hoodie would be purple as well.

And then his pants would be kind of like a dark gold color and at the end of the pants would be purple as like the sleeves on the hoodie.

trainer053.png.92a2e1f457fdee7bd005a8c139f0d712.png

I bet you can tell but I'm kinda going for a Frieza/Golden Frieza with the clothing here. Haha. If you're not able to do this, I get it but just let me know if you can or not. ^_^

Edited by Awesome_One

I saw your post in your own thread and was going to tell you to move it here for conveiniance, but thanks for taking inititave. Anyway, yeah, ill get to you soon i just have two sprite packs to do first

3 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

I saw your post in your own thread and was going to tell you to move it here for conveiniance, but thanks for taking inititave. Anyway, yeah, ill get to you soon i just have two sprite packs to do first

Ohh yea. I understand. Just let me know what you get started.

On 18/6/2017 at 4:04 AM, DigitalAmber said:

I will start right away on this, Anthony is first because i dont havr to search up a picture ;)(and he posted first)

Haha, I'm cool with that... Thanks by the way ;) 

Also, here's a link, if you'd need some reference!

http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Sprites:Gundham_Tanaka

I plan to do a Fire monorun soon, and if you could replace the MC male (none of the others, as I might use them) sprites with Roy Mustang, I would owe you big time! I need overworld, trainer card, and battle sprites. If you don't want to do it, just say so! Thank you!

if it's no issue, could I perhaps request something again?

I would apriciate something like this

Dennis.Macfield.full.1918954.jpg

and if possible a Shiny Mega Gardevoir in the back.

if possible at 80x80 pixels

thanks if this is doable

On 6/27/2017 at 8:17 PM, Nakoles said:

I would like to request 2 sprites, i know you must be very busy right now. So i just wanted to get into the queue but we can discuss the details later on .

On 7/5/2017 at 1:27 AM, DigitalAmber said:

I didnt realize it was being posted in again, i will work on the Tanaka one first finally

I know that it is not yet my turn, but i just wanted to give you an idea of what my request is. I would like a female sprite and a male sprite. Female would be junko enoshima and male would be Nagito Komeada. I can imagine how much work that must be. I would very much appriciate it and i wouldn't mind compensating you with IV bred pokemon.

Edited by Nakoles

Hi I'd like to place a sprite order. Here's what I want the sprite to look like:

59653d25aaf75_DigimonGirl.thumb.jpg.0872689599336ef759882ee591c5d7a1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :D And take all the time you need! :D Thank you! :D 

Also, if I may suggest, in order for you to know which person's order to start with, create a queue list in the original post that way it helps you and it gives us an idea, as a customer of how long our order might take.

5 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Hi I'd like to place a sprite order. Here's what I want the sprite to look like:

59653d25aaf75_DigimonGirl.thumb.jpg.0872689599336ef759882ee591c5d7a1.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :D And take all the time you need! :D Thank you! :D 

Ophanimon eh? Chief Glare would be proud! For the Light Fang!