Braulio's Trade Shop

braulio

Just now, HUEnd said:

Cleffa/Clefairy is an Event mon, and as far as I know, you can't catch it on the wild, so you won't find them on Moon Balls.

ahhh yeah you're right. it's okay then in a pokeball

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, braulio said:

@StarryDreamerKitten btw the sigilyph is male but it's def is 30 so it's almost perfect. hope that's okay. in exchange i would like:

• clefairy (hopefully it's in a moonball cuz it's the one of the only pokemon that is easily caught in it) 
  • dratini female
  • digglett female
  • tangela female

what balls are those in?

@S.paul i'd be fool to pass up that porygonZ. you got a deal.

17 minutes ago, braulio said:

also

@StarryDreamerKitten did you want the shiny gligar?

@S.paul do you want the nosepass w/ x in spatk or one with x in hp? both modest nature

Yes to shiny gligar and no to male sigilyph looking for female of that thing will let u know balls when I have my game am at dads place but believe tini in normal ball, tang in quick, clefairy in normal as u get it from argate puzzle, dig in quick ball i think

2 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Yes to shiny gligar and no to male sigilyph looking for female of that thing will let u know balls when I have my game am at dads place but believe tini in normal ball, tang in quick, clefairy in normal as u get it from argate puzzle, dig in quick ball i think

awesome i'm good with all of those. also take a free 5iv horsea while you're at it! i ended up with 2 boxes of them

6 minutes ago, braulio said:

awesome i'm good with all of those. also take a free 5iv horsea while you're at it! i ended up with 2 boxes of them

Lol i keep getting your off of other people i end up releasing a bunch of them cause they keep coming back 2 me

I'd like to trade your Shiny Horsea (x on Atk) for a Shiny HP Ground Flabébé-Red Flower (x on Sp.Def, x = 11). Let me know if you'd like to trade ^^

Edited by HUEnd

22 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Lol i keep getting your off of other people i end up releasing a bunch of them cause they keep coming back 2 me

yeah i just keep sending them out in hopes that they end up woth a trainer who'll use them. just tell me when ready :) 

1 minute ago, HUEnd said:

I'd like to trade your Shiny Horsea (x on Atk) for a Shiny HP Ground Flabébé-Red Flower (x on Sp.Def, x = 11). Let me know if you'd like to trade ^^

sure! what's your trade id?

Just now, HUEnd said:

I can't trade right now, perhaps we could settle that on the weekend (preferably Saturday). =/

sure man :) would you prefer 19 atk for less damage from foul play? or 28 atk

Just now, braulio said:

sure man :) would you prefer 19 atk for less damage from foul play? or 28 atk

I'd prefer the 28 Atk one, since Kingdra may run both Physical and Special sets. I may think on a mixed moveset, who knows :P

1 hour ago, braulio said:

@StarryDreamerKitten btw the sigilyph is male but it's def is 30 so it's almost perfect. hope that's okay. in exchange i would like:

• clefairy (hopefully it's in a moonball cuz it's the one of the only pokemon that is easily caught in it) 
  • dratini female
  • digglett female
  • tangela female

what balls are those in?

@S.paul i'd be fool to pass up that porygonZ. you got a deal.

also

@StarryDreamerKitten did you want the shiny gligar?

@S.paul do you want the nosepass w/ x in spatk or one with x in hp? both modest nature

27 minutes ago, braulio said:

@StarryDreamerKitten no prob. just know that i'm UTC+8 / EST+12 (for reference it's 10:40pm when i sent this) will try to be online tomorrow :)

@HUEnd gotcha! might not be online on sat though but will try. can definitely be on sunday

@S.paul i got your nosepass man :)  

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier :( 

I'm here now.

I want nosepass x in sp attack :) 

Thankyou :D

Ready when you are with your porygon z ^_^ 

@StarryDreamerKitten no prob. just know that i'm UTC+8 / EST+12 (for reference it's 10:40pm when i sent this) will try to be online tomorrow :)

@HUEnd gotcha! might not be online on sat though but will try. can definitely be on sunday

@S.paul i got your nosepass man :)  

I'm 12h difference than you so will try and be on for your morning in 8h

5 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Breeding effects the pokeballs?

- The offspring inherits the Female's pokéball;

- If you're Ditto/Genderless breeding, the resulting pokéball will always be a standard pokéball;

I think that's it...

#EDIT

For 7th generation, here's how the pokéball inheriting system works (feel free to try this out right now, but I'm pretty sure only the 2 rules I mentioned before applies on 6th Gen):

For XY 6th Gen (current gen for Reborn E16), you have these rules:

Spoiler

For Female - Male breeding (standard):

• The Pokeball the child inherits will be of the Female's Pokeball

For Female - Ditto breeding (no Male to breed with):

For Male - Ditto breeding (no Female to breed with):

• The Pokeball the child inherits will be a Pokeball, regardless of what Pokeball Ditto is in

For Ungendered - Ditto Breeding (breeding Rotom, Unown, etc.)

• The Pokeball the child inherits will be a Pokeball, regardless of what Pokeball Ditto is in

Source: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/142735/how-are-pokeballs-passed-down-from-the-parents-when-breeding

Also, this one might be useful too: http://www.gamerguides.com/pokemon-oras/extra-activities/pokemon-breeding/the-technical-side/now-on-to-inheritanc

Edited by HUEnd

10 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

- The offspring inherits the Female's pokéball;

- If you're Ditto/Genderless breeding, the resulting pokéball will always be a standard pokéball;

I think that's it...

#EDIT

For 7th generation, here's how the pokéball inheriting system works (feel free to try this out right now, but I'm pretty sure only the 2 rules I mentioned before applies on 6th Gen):

For XY 6th Gen (current gen for Reborn E16), you have these rules:

Reveal hidden contents

For Female - Male breeding (standard):

For Female - Ditto breeding (no Male to breed with):

For Male - Ditto breeding (no Female to breed with):

For Ungendered - Ditto Breeding (breeding Rotom, Unown, etc.)

Source: https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/142735/how-are-pokeballs-passed-down-from-the-parents-when-breeding

Also, this one might be useful too: http://www.gamerguides.com/pokemon-oras/extra-activities/pokemon-breeding/the-technical-side/now-on-to-inheritanc

Not always if a male and a female of same pokemon breed there is a 50% chance of M or F ball

Female for everything else minus ditto with ditto the ball will always be the other mon male or female won't matter with ditto. Balls are just visual appeal on most part Luxary balls excluded they help raise friendliness

14 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

Huh, cool. I didn't know that. :3 Thanks for the info. ^_^

No problem I think that goes from myself and @HUEnd try to quote or tag people when trying to say something to them in the forums that way its easier cause they get a notification unless PM then you don't really need to

• dratini female
  • digglett female
  • tangela female

what balls are those in?

Clefairy Normal Pokeball

Dratini Normal Ball

Digglet Moon Ball

Tangela Normal Ball