Braulio's Trade Shop

braulio

1 hour ago, Alphagar said:

I am still breeding froakies atm so go ahead and trade off the Skrelp if you wanna. I need to make some more coin to buy the breeding items from the department store still.

yeah they're expensive. i accidentally bought an extra power weight (the hp item) so i can send it to you with the skrelp. no one's askin for it anyway so it'll be waiting for you ;)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, SoulSlayer said:

@braulio What all 6 IVs do you have besides Fletchling and Eevee?

just those for now. but i do have 2 6iv eevees. i just hatched a tailow w/ 5ivs & 30 in hp (30/31/31/31/31/31)

EDIT: 6iv lapras modest nature

Edited by braulio

6 hours ago, braulio said:

just those for now. but i do have 2 6iv eevees. i just hatched a tailow w/ 5ivs & 30 in hp (30/31/31/31/31/31)

EDIT: 6iv lapras modest nature

You wanting even trades? If so which Pokemon do you need most and I can see if I have them.

@SoulSlayer only lookin for even trades w/ the 6iv mons. i have a lot of 5iv mons that aren't getting used and i can breed practically anything with 5ivs (x in random stat - x in a specific stat may take longer haha) so if you need one of them you can just send me any old thing ;)

@Alphagar i'm looking for a 6iv male cacnea tho - it's for breeding in the plant & human-like egg groups. if that seems too hard you can just send me any 5iv mon you happen to breed up

BOTH: if you can find me, a female drilubur in a dusk/ultra/premier ball you can have anything you want in exchange

other mons i don't have yet include a good: slowpoke, dratini, chansey, & foongus

also i really like poison types

Looking to trade for your Gastly and Fletchling (any IV is fine)

for my 6 IV Hoppip (♀) and Phantump/Trevenant (♀) :)

Edited by Len
Added genders

30 minutes ago, Len said:

Looking to trade for your Gastly and Fletchling (any IV is fine)

for my 6 IV Hoppip (♀) and Phantump/Trevenant (♀) :)

sure! you have anything else besides trevenant? i got a couple trevenants from you from wonder trade the other day haha

1 minute ago, SoulSlayer said:

@braulio I have the F Drillbur in Dusk Ball (Random IVs) and a Chansey in Normal Pokeball 4 IV 31/x/x/31/31/31

For poison types are there any specific you are wanting? (Aside from Foongus which I don't have.)

yeah i can take the drilbur & the chansey, pretty fair trade for any of my mons here. whatchu want for them? :)

4 minutes ago, braulio said:

that's too much and i don't have 2 6iv shinies. will give you 1 4iv shiny & 1 5iv regular eevee

Damn was hoping for some 6 IV's QQ. Was just joking about the shinies cause I figured you didn't have anyways or you would have posted them already XD. Also I don't need any shinies unless they are a perfect 6. One second let me look through your stuff again.

1 minute ago, SoulSlayer said:

Damn was hoping for some 6 IV's QQ. Was just joking about the shinies cause I figured you didn't have anyways or you would have posted them already XD. Also I don't need any shinies unless they are a perfect 6. One second let me look through your stuff again.

you can also make a request :) anything from the field, water1&3, flying, amorphous, monster, bug, & fairy egg groups i can breed 5iv within the hour. might i interest you in a sneasel that just hatched yesterday? :))

1 minute ago, braulio said:

you can also make a request :) anything from the field, water1&3, flying, amorphous, monster, bug, & fairy egg groups i can breed 5iv within the hour. might i interest you in a sneasel that just hatched yesterday? :))

If I cant have a 6 IV Male Eevee I guess I will take the 5 IV Male Eevee :( Also what IV is the Sneasel?

4 minutes ago, SoulSlayer said:

If I cant have a 6 IV Male Eevee I guess I will take the 5 IV Male Eevee :( Also what IV is the Sneasel?

5iv x in atk jolly w/ fake out, ice shard, icicle crash, & pursuit. can breed a more competitive one if necessary

if you want the 6iv eevee you're gonna have to give me something of pretty equal value. i've been looking for a 6iv male cacnea. if you can get me that i'll give you 6iv eevee + 6iv fletchling

Edited by braulio

8 minutes ago, braulio said:

5iv x in atk jolly w/ fake out, ice shard, icicle crash, & pursuit. can breed a more competitive one if necessary

if you want the 6iv eevee you're gonna have to give me something of pretty equal value. i've been looking for a 6iv male cacnea. if you can get me that i'll give you 6iv eevee + 6iv fletchling

Hmm, quite interesting...I might work on that Cacnea XD

Also I think for Drillbur and Chansey I will take 5 IV Male Eevee and 5 IV Male Sneasel. IDC about moves/nature/ability.

BTW you still haven't told me what Poison Mons you were also looking for :P

@braulio BTW going to be in waiting IGN is SoulSlayer

Edited by SoulSlayer