Showdown Replays

Fumble

Cool set, do you find its speed to be an issue at all? I feel like everything in this meta is either insanely slow or insanely fast.

Yeah its speed is a bit let down. That's why I chose to team it with speed passing Mew.

Honestly I just like to try underated pokemons with weird mega stones and not to make a viable team at all.

Most people are using the same mons with the same stones/orb cause it's more efficient, but it's kinda boring to face the same sets all the time :/. Every match is pixilate/aerialte ESpeed users (Entei,Zygarde,Arcanine), Glalitite Weavile/Kyurem, Pidgeotite Gengar/Tornadus, Slowbronite Blissey or any defensive pokemon with Sablenite. You either face super fast wallbreakers, strong priority users or bulky as hell pokemon.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/mixandmega-331675720

Here you have the difference between a Weavile used correctly and a Weavile used incorrectly. In capable hands, Glalilite Weavile has the potential to be one of the biggest threats in the tier. Shout out to Pyrromanis for recommenting Feint.

Here you have the difference between a Weavile used correctly and a Weavile used incorrectly. In capable hands, Glalilite Weavile has the potential to be one of the biggest threats in the tier. Shout out to Pyrromanis for recommenting Feint.

After I saw a video of PokeaimMD using Feint over Quick Attack on Mega Pinsir, I understand how much underrated it is! Now I always prefer it over other weaker priority moves.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-331201765

One of my longest battles in ladder, feels good to beat stall teams

It feels good indeed when you break your opponent's stall slowly, giving him a taste of how frustrating it is! And I definetely didn't screamed YES when his Chansey faint.

(Also the battle was so long that my screen went to screensaver lol)

• Upvote 1

FraRPetO, This person did not even try to predict your moves! I caught myself screaming at my screen for some of their choices.

You did a nice job breaking that stall, and this is one of the most rewarding feelings. It also shows how little skill stall uses.

I've been using glalilite weavile for a bit too, and it really is great. The only thing that can really switch in is entei, which is unfortunately common.

I've been using glalilite weavile for a bit too, and it really is great. The only thing that can really switch in is entei, which is unfortunately common.

Blue Orb Escavalier with Counter/Drill Run/Megahorn/Iron Head is the answer to any Entei set!

Unfortunately I have not saved any replays but I have to say that this thing is one of the best counter meta pokemon. It cheks any Entei, Glalitite Weavile, Altarianite Zygarde, Altarianite Noivern, any Victiny set and can be a very good surprise factor for physical Aerialate pokemon.

Edited by pyrromanis