I have (maybe) made my return

Omega_Ra1der

Hello, everyone. It's your pretty much dead Ace member, Omega. So I joined the forum back in 2014 when the magikarp was still 1000 dollars and existent but I dropped off in activity since...I don't know, late 2015 or when I discovered discord. Discord took up a lot of time due to my new gaming hobby, Smash 4. I am sure some of you may or not see me on the showdown server or in the discord before I left due to activity but man, I am (probably) going to try re-run my reborn game or continue my current run.

5 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

I think I've seen you a bit around here before, back in 2015-Early 2016, not quite sure though. Anyway, welcome again to the Forums! Enjoy your stay here. :)

Ah, I think you were the one who responded to one of my statuses about zero escape puzzles, correct? 

4 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Welcome back man :)

Thank you for the warm welcomes

8 minutes ago, Omega_Ra1der said:

Ah, I think you were the one who responded to one of my statuses about zero escape puzzles, correct?

Thank you for the warm welcomes

I'm not quite sure, maybe I did, maybe I did not, it's been a long time after all. Anyway, hope to see you more around the forums. :D

welcome back to reborn! i am a bard who has recently taken up a residence here because the story here is worth note. i also play smash bros but i have the 3ds version i main ike and corrin and casual robin(still trying to get good enough to main) and lucario. as for your reborn play-throughs i would do both with 2 separate save files and as always feel free to talk any time about anything.