Fire Emblem on the Forums: Prelude of Chaos [Reroll OOC/Sign-Up]

Aurorix

@Wolfox Glace Luther shouldn't be able to hear nor respond to Alunda and Karlos' conversation. On the map the two would have to be screaming for Luther to hear them, however, the two aren't yelling. I'm not saying you can't interact with people but do it to where it'd make sense in character. You can't just talk to someone across the map lol

• 3 weeks later...

@Wolfox Glace Your movement is not valid. It costs 2 move to enter a forest space (Unless you have a specific class ability.). Currently Luther only has 5 move but you movement added up to 6. If you want to heal Kayde I suggest I10, seeing how it's the only other space that Luther can reach and still heal.

Edit:

Actually things are all kinda messed up. Yullen and Lillie stopped on the same spot. If Yullen could edit his move to K12, Luther can go to I11. 

31 minutes ago, EXLink32 said:

@Wolfox Glace Your movement is not valid. It costs 2 move to enter a forest space (Unless you have a specific class ability.). Currently Luther only has 5 move but you movement added up to 6. If you want to heal Kayde I suggest I10, seeing how it's the only other space that Luther can reach and still heal.

Edit:

Actually things are all kinda messed up. Yullen and Lillie stopped on the same spot. If Yullen could edit his move to K12, Luther can go to I11. 

I had a feeling about it, and it does seem like lillie is hitching a ride with yullen again

I'll fix it once it's all settled down a bit

Edited by Wolfox Glace

• 2 weeks later...

Level ups!

PC’s

Kayde:
HP, Str, Skl

Yullen:
Str, Skill, Spd

Gaillardia:
HP, Str, Skl, Spd

Lillie:
Str, Skl, Luk, Res, Spd

Karlos:
Str, Def,

Glenn:
HP, Spd

Sheena:
Str, Res, Spd

Luther:
Str, Res

NPC’s

Zentilin:
Str, Luk, Def

zdK3cem.png

"Tch, not good enough."

Alunda:
Hp, Mag, Skl, Res, Spd

9KoYyOT.png

"The sun goddess blesses me this day!"

• 4 weeks later...

So, it's about time I just come out and do this. I feel like it's time just to end this RP. It started out fine and everything was going well, but it started crumbling quickly. There were a lot of things that factored into this fall and most of them probably from my end but that's beside the point. I'd rather have this dye slowly and quietly rather than trying to beat life back into it. I may try to host an actual FEF sometime in the future, but as of now I'm gonna need to take a break and see what went wrong and right with this RP here. I'd like to ask no one to post in the IC thread anymore. Also I'd like to ask the mods to lock both the IC thread and this one. Once again this has been fun but it's time to end this struggle. See everyone next time I suppose.