Let's copy Zumi's creative idea [AMA with voice answers]

mde2001

Hi, first i want to thank you for being nice with me :) now to the questions : What type of  music do you like? and how did you come to reborn? 

aand do you play vieo games, if yes whats your favourite one/s?

Edited by Amine elhedhili

52 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

What does your voice sound like?

51 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Where did the meme of people making "Hi mde" statuses originate from?

44 minutes ago, Eviora said:

How loud can you yell?

35 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

How many different voices can you make when you say "banana"?

32 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Hi, first i want to thank you for being nice with me :) now to the questions : What type of  music do you like? and how did you come to reborn? 

aand do you play vieo games, if yes whats your favourite one/s?

28 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

What do you consider your biggest weakness?

What is your favorite reborn animation?

Well my answers are probably a bit short and my voice sounds really a bit weird but here are the answers to the first lot of questions. I'll try to give some more lengthy ones next time, but I'm still getting used to talking into my computer!

20 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite?

What is your goal in life?

Also, Hi mde

15 hours ago, HongaarseBeer97 said:

Do you have any regrets regarding decisions you've made in life?

6 hours ago, Tartar said:

What is the objective purpose of life? 

Do you perceive yourself as an interesting person?

What is the worst part of the Reborn community?

21 minutes ago, Shirtless Link said:

Hi mde

Okay here we are with part 2. Thanks for all your questions!

Answers here

5 hours ago, mde2001 said:

Tartar: What is the objective purpose of life?  

mde2001: "To make the world a better place for those around you and to stand up for what you believe in"

By far the best answer to this question I've gotten. Good job, you win. 

Here's a cookie

cookie.gif

Why don't you sound more confident?

Like, anybody who hears you would believe you would fold at the tiniest bit of confrontation. Do you care and do you believe in yourself or do you not?

It's one thing to be open to opposing ideas and insight. "I might be wrong" is one thing. To give off the feeling "I'm probably wrong" is another step entirely.

You quoted things you would answer and there were things you didn't address or answer. I listened to your recording and matched it to what you said you would answer.

THERE ARE SOME DISCREPANCIES.

Seeing as you are auth, I hold you to higher standards. As former Auth myself, with opinions of my own, I admit to believing in your capabilities. I have seen them myself. I just don't think you have given the newer/unknowing users confidence in your selection or abilities in your reply. That kind of confidence is as important as other measures of explicit fairness.

Do keep your role and expectations of your role in mind...

1 hour ago, Maelstrom said:

Why don't you sound more confident?

Like, anybody who hears you would believe you would fold at the tiniest bit of confrontation. Do you care and do you believe in yourself or do you not?

It's one thing to be open to opposing ideas and insight. "I might be wrong" is one thing. To give off the feeling "I'm probably wrong" is another step entirely.

You quoted things you would answer and there were things you didn't address or answer. I listened to your recording and matched it to what you said you would answer.

THERE ARE SOME DISCREPANCIES.

Seeing as you are auth, I hold you to higher standards. As former Auth myself, with opinions of my own, I admit to believing in your capabilities. I have seen them myself. I just don't think you have given the newer/unknowing users confidence in your selection or abilities in your reply. That kind of confidence is as important as other measures of explicit fairness.

Do keep your role and expectations of your role in mind...

I probably should have waited for more people to ask things, but this was a long post so it gets its own set of answers

I'd only heard your first track when I posted, so I posted with that in mind. Have to say you sound more confident in your second one. The first one had less of the philosophical questions.

it wasn't you that missed a few things, I apparently completely missed your second track up until now, so there's that.

Who were some of your favorite characters in Wheel of Time? Were there story sections that really resonated with you or anything? Which 'bad guys' seemed the most interesting to you?

On 4/4/2017 at 9:38 PM, Shirtless Link said:

Hi again mde

Can you sing the alphabet?

On 4/7/2017 at 5:16 PM, Maelstrom said:

I'd only heard your first track when I posted, so I posted with that in mind. Have to say you sound more confident in your second one. The first one had less of the philosophical questions.

it wasn't you that missed a few things, I apparently completely missed your second track up until now, so there's that.

Who were some of your favorite characters in Wheel of Time? Were there story sections that really resonated with you or anything? Which 'bad guys' seemed the most interesting to you?

Okay here are the answers. Sorry they took a while to come. There has been a lot of construction in my building recently which was making recording anything a bit difficult. 

Answers here