My theory on Anna

Pozyher

I don't know if this has been said before but while i was awake at 5 a.m last night and i was staring at the celling i thought that mabe Anna is more thatn just an important/strong trainer in the story.

I think that the most common theory regarding Anna on the forums is that she is an E4 member.At the orphanage while Charlotte was bragging about her family and the high positions they have in the League Noel says''You might as well mention that Anna is....''right before Anna interrupts him.Noel replied with ''Anna'' which to me felt like Noel was sad that Anna didnt want to talk about it/she didnt want us to find out.Moreover in an interview with a youtuber(sorry i forget the name) he asked Ame if Nostra(Anna's doll) is actually a Jirachi and she replied with ''I will not dissapoint''.

So with that being said Anna cant be Gym leader because by just having a legendary in her team that would make her extremely powerful.Since we already know the remaining Gym Leaders you might say that there was no way she is a Gym Leader in the first place.However,death in reborn is not uncommon.She could be a reverse or take over if somebody else died.Having a Jirachi would be that she is either a Psychic or a Steel type trainer.We already fought Radommus however so that would mean that she would be a reverse for Titania.Of course the possibility that Jirachi is an Ace pokemon much like Noel had one is still there,but i doubt she is a gym leader because she would be too strong for us if we are not at least level 100.Obviosly you might say that just because Ame said''I wil not deissapoint'' doesnt mean that Anna will have a Jirachi.While that is true Nostra might be a Jirachi without Anna knowing just yet and if that is the case she would still be too strong to be just a gym leader.Now as fas as E4 is concerned i dont think she is part of it gor two reasons.Firstly because having Jirachi in her team would make her too strong even by E4 standards.Secondly beacause i think Anna being an E4 member is too obvious.(yeah thats my reasoning).With gym leader and E4 member out of the equation all that remains is for her to be the champion.But with Ame being the champion(RIP) that is not possible.However, i believe that she either was the champion ta some point before Ame took over or she was the reverse champion all along.To me a champion having a legendary pokemon on their team is actually understandable.Also another point that i would like to mention that i kind of forgot to do before is that in the cannon games,champions come and go.Meaning that a new champion is crowned when the previous one is deafeted but the E4 members dont change unless the resign or get fired like Laura(RIP).What i mean is that though the champion is stronger thatn the E4 champion changes are not uncommon.Moreover,that would explain Noel saying to Charlotte ''You might as well mention how Anna...'' since to me it felt more like he said ''Yeah your family is great,but Anna is the big shot here''.

What do you guys think?Also if you  have any theories i would love to read them.

P.S. My english is not that good so please excuse the mistakes you will encounter :D 

Edited by Pozyher

During the spoink side quest a woman foretold that 'a girl' was born with a blessed star or something like that, so i assume nostra will awaken as the real jirachi, also the same woman predicted the protagonist's death so i think Anna will make a wish when the world it in great danger

Alright heavy spoilers ahead, so do not read if you haven't finished ep16 yet:

Spoiler

If you've fininshed ep16 you might know that Anna and Noel are missing and that Anna took Noel somewhere, since they are nowhere to be found it is most likely they are in the desert, more specifically the mirage tower (or whatever it's called). Also Anna was for the longest time the bearer of the amethyst pendant, which according to Solaris is the seal of the beyond. Since El had the seal of faith (the emerald brooche) and is a faithful man, Amaria had the seal of love (the bracelets) and has a love story going on and Corey had the seal of pain (the ruby ring, which we now possess!) and it brought him nothing but pain it is very possible that the amethyst pendant is what causes Anna's paranormal powers. This doesn't really contribute to your theory, but what I'm trying to get to is, whatever is going on with Anna there is high chance we will find out in ep17.

As for her being the champion, I don't know about that. Even from a creator's standpoint, I think it would be much more satisfactory to make Lin the final champion instead of Anna. I would believe though that she'll be the last E4 member (and thus the strongest) we'll have to fight.

25 minutes ago, Just2Reborn said:

Alright heavy spoilers ahead, so do not read if you haven't finished ep16 yet:

Reveal hidden contents

If you've fininshed ep16 you might know that Anna and Noel are missing and that Anna took Noel somewhere, since they are nowhere to be found it is most likely they are in the desert, more specifically the mirage tower (or whatever it's called). Also Anna was for the longest time the bearer of the amethyst pendant, which according to Solaris is the seal of the beyond. Since El had the seal of faith (the emerald brooche) and is a faithful man, Amaria had the seal of love (the bracelets) and has a love story going on and Corey had the seal of pain (the ruby ring, which we now possess!) and it brought him nothing but pain it is very possible that the amethyst pendant is what causes Anna's paranormal powers. This doesn't really contribute to your theory, but what I'm trying to get to is, whatever is going on with Anna there is high chance we will find out in ep17.

As for her being the champion, I don't know about that. Even from a creator's standpoint, I think it would be much more satisfactory to make Lin the final champion instead of Anna. I would believe though that she'll be the last E4 member (and thus the strongest) we'll have to fight.

Though i do believe myself that Lin is a more suited Champion i dont see it happening for two reasons.

The first is that her match vs Ame might not have been an official match

ans second even lin somehow convimced or tricked Ame to make this an officila battle with the title on the line,Lin would need to prove that and the only way she can do that is videotaping the fight but that would mean she videotaped the end of the fight as well which would be more than enough for the league to not agree on her being the new champion

We probably will have to "finish off" Team Meteor before the Reborn E4 battles, so, perhaps we won't even have a proper MC vs Champion battle. Otherwise, we would (have to) face Lin as the "Champion". We should keep in mind that Lin was the Reborn Champion before Ame...

9 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

We probably will have to "finish off" Team Meteor before the Reborn E4 battles, so, perhaps we won't even have a proper MC vs Champion battle. Otherwise, we would (have to) face Lin as the "Champion". We should keep in mind that Lin was the Reborn Champion before Ame...

Wait really?Lin was the champion?Was that mentioned in the game?

4 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Wait really?Lin was the champion?Was that mentioned in the game?

I think it's mentioned on a post explaining about locations on Reborn...it's pretty old stuff. I'm not sure if it's mentioned in-game.

26 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

Well since El is an E4 member, I don't see us finishing off team Meteor before the E4, so unless he gets replaced by possibly Laura I don't see that happening. I know it's very possible that El will get replaced by Laura, but that would also mean that Bennett will be an E4 member and that would just be anticlimactic (cuz he sux).

Edited by Just2Reborn

I dont know why but i always thought we would finish off Team Meteor in the post game or during the E4 challenge and when we return for a rematch with the E4 Laura would be there instead of El

Anna is almost certainly not a leader, if she was, it would be no use of her: we have seen her before using Gothielle (in the orphanage, tough it might`ve been changed for another mon), so that would mean she is a psychic type, in fact she was such in online league. We are already past Radomus. Also, you may check dev blog, some time ago field was released (starlight arena?) confirming Jirachi (4x boost and additional fire dmg for Doom Desire iirc, have fun without Flash Fire Houndoom). Probably we will battle Anna on that field. Anna is hinted too strong for a gym leader, and since we know who was a Champion, we know it has vacancy, the only option left is E4 member.

And for being missing: I think her doll is either real Jirachi, or gives her access to real Jirachi, and kids went to the mountains maybe to wake it up - I dont think we`ll meet them in the desert, they wandered east from the Agate, right in the direction of that rock climb path, also they are not part of Titania`s story.

My guess is, Meteor plotline still wont be resolved up until E4/Champion battle, they will be making their last stand there or league is corrupted and infiltrated by Meteor or so, and Champion/Final battle will be the Champion battle.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, HUEnd said:

I think it's mentioned on a post explaining about locations on Reborn...it's pretty old stuff. I'm not sure if it's mentioned in-game.

Ame said that was made before Reborn as a game was thought of and a lot of details are outdated. It also mentions Terra as Labradorra's leader when Saphira is the leader of Labradorra while Terra is one of the Agate leaders, Sigmund as the Lapis leader when he's not the Electric leader in-game, and El as the Agate leader when Hardy is. 

17 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Though i do believe myself that Lin is a more suited Champion i dont see it happening for two reasons.

The first is that her match vs Ame might not have been an official match

ans second even lin somehow convimced or tricked Ame to make this an officila battle with the title on the line,Lin would need to prove that and the only way she can do that is videotaping the fight but that would mean she videotaped the end of the fight as well which would be more than enough for the league to not agree on her being the new champion

Well, after Lin "beat" Ame, she took her pokemon. When you talk to the decapitated body it says something along the lines "Her pokemon are missing" or something. SO i believe that there is a high chance that maybe Lin will be the champion (as, you know, she took the beaten pokemon of the champion, so there is evidence). So it either means that we will not beat Meteor before the E4 if Lin is the champion, OR Lin will be defeated by someone else (and then we will fight her when she is stronger when the time comes) so there will be a new champion. Now i'm streching it, but what if Noel dies by Lin and that is when Anna's Jirachi awakens? So she beats Lin and becomes the new champion. Idk. 

36 minutes ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

Well, after Lin "beat" Ame, she took her pokemon. When you talk to the decapitated body it says something along the lines "Her pokemon are missing" or something. SO i believe that there is a high chance that maybe Lin will be the champion (as, you know, she took the beaten pokemon of the champion, so there is evidence). So it either means that we will not beat Meteor before the E4 if Lin is the champion, OR Lin will be defeated by someone else (and then we will fight her when she is stronger when the time comes) so there will be a new champion. Now i'm streching it, but what if Noel dies by Lin and that is when Anna's Jirachi awakens? So she beats Lin and becomes the new champion. Idk. 

Team Meteor have a history of stealing pokemon so Lin having Ame's pokemon only proves that she stole them.As for Anna's Jirachi awakens i believe it will be for the player's sake,since as mentioned above, our death was foretold.However i also believe we might come across another death or serious injury in E17

2 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Team Meteor have a history of stealing pokemon so Lin having Ame's pokemon only proves that she stole them.As for Anna's Jirachi awakens i believe it will be for the player's sake,since as mentioned above, our death was foretold.However i also believe we might come across another death or serious injury in E17

Does the league know of Lin's existence though? I mean do they know she is the leader of Meteor? I though people only knew about the others

Edited by Dr. Exorcist

Just now, Dr. Exorcist said:

Does the league know of Lin's existence though? I though people only knew about the others

Since Victoria and Adrienn run the league now i'm assuming the rest of the league will be informed about her existence and status on Team Meteor

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:

Since Victoria and Adrienn run the league now i'm assuming the rest of the league will be informed about her existence and status on Team Meteor

Then here comes the problem. If you beat the champion then you become the champion, and if the league knows about Lin's victory, even if they know her status, they have to make her the new Champion

1 minute ago, Dr. Exorcist said:

Then here comes the problem. If you beat the champion then you become the champion, and if the league knows about Lin's victory, even if they know her status, they have to make her the new Champion

I'm assuming she didn't beat any gym leader or E4 member prior to her battle with Ame.Adrienn asks the player to become the new champion but alsos mentions how the only way for people to accept us  the champion is to beat every gym leader,every E4 member and then the champion.Lin skipped the first two steps.And there is the chance the match was not an official match.

The reason i keep saying that is because  we have seen gym leader and champion battles in both fan games and in the anime being unofficial.The player battling Saki in Rejuvenation and Paul battling Cynthia in the Sinnoh Region(even if he lost).Both matches were unofficial because the people with their status in line declared them so

1 minute ago, Pozyher said:

I'm assuming she didn't beat any gym leader or E4 member prior to her battle with Ame.Adrienn asks the player to become the new champion but alsos mentions how the only way for people to accept us  the champion is to beat every gym leader,every E4 member and then the champion.Lin skipped the first two steps.And there is the chance the match was not an official match.

The reason i keep saying that is because  we have seen gym leader and champion battles in both fan games and in the anime being unofficial.The player battling Saki in Rejuvenation and Paul battling Cynthia in the Sinnoh Region(even if he lost).Both matches were unofficial because the people with their status in line declared them so

Well this makes sense, but who else could it be besides Lin? Anna is a possibility. And i believe that we have already met the character. Wouldn't make sense if we haven't. Also you mentioned we already know the rest of the gym leaders?  I know Amaria and Titania, but the other two?

Just now, Dr. Exorcist said:

Well this makes sense, but who else could it be besides Lin? Anna is a possibility. And i believe that we have already met the character. Wouldn't make sense if we haven't. Also you mentioned we already know the rest of the gym leaders?  I know Amaria and Titania, but the other two?

I beileve that Anna will be the champion(rather i want Anna to be the champion).As for the gym leaders Amaria,Titania,Saphira and Hardy and the last four remaining gym leaders yet to be fought.(Unless of course someone dies)

2 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

I beileve that Anna will be the champion(rather i want Anna to be the champion).As for the gym leaders Amaria,Titania,Saphira and Hardy and the last four remaining gym leaders yet to be fought.(Unless of course someone dies)

ohh yea forgot about them lol. And tbh i actually want Anna to be the Champion as well. Fighting a Jirachi sounds nice

i think that would be fun if we have to fight E4 twice like some gym leaders (aka poison) 

a corrupted E4 taken by team meteor and then a more legitinm E4

well El already used his influence to make Banette take the place of Laura at E4 so we can assume that team meteor/El has strong influence on the E4 and now that Ame is death their influence is probably bigger now

the first time we fight a E4 were Lin is the champion and El and bannete as elite four members(don't know the other 2) and a vicrory road filled with team meteor members, a E4 no one accept but everyone is afraid of do something so some gym leaders ask for help to the main character and since the main character is becoming a popular "hero" and (at that ponit) will have all gym badges, the other characters will ask them to beat them as official E4 battle and make a symbolic defeat of them to lower their influence, not team meteor end tho, this just make lin more angry and kill the main character? xd

then Anna save us but we stay "sleep" some time, during this time team meteor get powerfull. and then after defeating for real team meteor in a epic battle at the edge were they wake up arceus don't know how 

to convince everyone that the main character is the real champion then we have to battle again a more legitim E4

yes crazy theory xd maybe cuz i'm sleepy

sorry for the bad english ^^;

About the champion, Ame mentioned that she became champion because she was the one to restart the league. This means that ever since the league restarted Ame was the only champion, no one else occupied that position. When we challenge Adrienn xe mentions that the position was now open, and that xe hopes the MC will be the one to become the new champion. There is no way Anna was or will become champion, there is too much evidence against that theory.

She most definitely is a member of the E4, and there are quite a few reasons for that. Of course there is the already mentioned cutscene in the orphanage, and the interview where it is stated that she holds a "high position" in the league. Since at the time she couldn't have been champion, all there is left for her is the E4. The E4 are also themed around the gemstones, every confirmed member so far (bar Bennett) had at one point owned one of the four stones. El had the Emerald Brooch, Laura had the Sapphire Bracelet and Heather had the Ruby Ring. The only character seen with the Amethyst Pendant was Anna, and her father (who people speculate is Radomus). Since Radomus is already a gym leader, this leaves Anna as the final E4 member. Also there is just no one else left for that position other than Anna, she HAS to be a part of it. Every other character already has their role within the league confirmed, be that as a gym leader, E4, former gym leader, challenger or just not being a part of it. 

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

About the champion, Ame mentioned that she became champion because she was the one to restart the league. This means that ever since the league restarted Ame was the only champion, no one else occupied that position. When we challenge Adrienn xe mentions that the position was now open, and that xe hopes the MC will be the one to become the new champion. There is no way Anna was or will become champion, there is too much evidence against that theory.

She most definitely is a member of the E4, and there are quite a few reasons for that. Of course there is the already mentioned cutscene in the orphanage, and the interview where it is stated that she holds a "high position" in the league. Since at the time she couldn't have been champion, all there is left for her is the E4. The E4 are also themed around the gemstones, every confirmed member so far (bar Bennett) had at one point owned one of the four stones. El had the Emerald Brooch, Laura had the Sapphire Bracelet and Heather had the Ruby Ring. The only character seen with the Amethyst Pendant was Anna, and her father (who people speculate is Radomus). Since Radomus is already a gym leader, this leaves Anna as the final E4 member. Also there is just no one else left for that position other than Anna, she HAS to be a part of it. Every other character already has their role within the league confirmed, be that as a gym leader, E4, former gym leader, challenger or just not being a part of it. 

If the twins's father is still alive,why would he leave them at the orphanage.Him not knowing that he is a father is not possible i think because Anna said that her father gave her the pendant and Radommus was sad because the castle was empty which played a role in accepting Luna as her daughter

12 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Wait... what if they were kidnapped at some point and Radomus thought they were lost forever? Or maybe he abandoned them?

If i remember right,in an interview with GG  he said that his love of his life is gone(he may have said that directly to the player though,im not sure)so him abandoning his children would not make sense since they would be the last memento he has of his wife.Them being abducted however makes sense.If that is the case and Radommus is the father of the twins,how did Sirius know him in the first place?