Chris's Sun and Moon - Reborn Trading shop

Dark Absol

Chris's Sun and Moon Reborn Trading shop

Greetings my friends. :)

My name is Chris and I am offering a rather unique trading service: I offer Pokémon, as well as items, in the generation 7 games Sun and Moon in return for Pokémon or items in Pokemon Reborn!

Now, you may wonder what can you request, and I assure you that the answer will please you:

ANYTHING!

(Yes, from all Generations)

(as long as it's obtainable legally of course)

Are you sad that you missed out on certain event Pokemon? Or that you can't access certain transfer move combinations? Those days are past now! :3

Now, what am I looking for, specifically? 

When it comes to Reborn, I'm a sucker for some of the "dark" themed custom shinies in the game. (Example: Absol and Gardevoir) And I'm also interested in valuable items, such as battle items (example: Life Orb) or utility items (such as heart scales and shards). Of course, Pokemon with high IVs are always welcome as well.^^ 

Now, I'm aware that a lot of Pokemon and items are significantly more time consuming to obtain in the realm of Reborn then in Sun and Moon, so the trade ratio can be scaled accordingly. ;) Try not to be senselessly greedy tho. <3

Just post your requests alongside your offers and we'll certainly have some pleasing exchanges. :3

I look forward to work with all of you! Take care! <3

- Chris

(Freind Code: 1736-1565-1110)

(Disclaimer: Some of the Event/Legendary pokemon will be cloned.)

Edited by Dark Absol

MMM, I would like to contribute with my easy access to old gen pokemon, and get some events I missed, in particular the latest Anniversary pókemon (on ORAS if possible) every megastones that has been/will be released as an even via code (I can never enter those damn things correctly) or VCG tournaments that I have less than zero interest in.

57 minutes ago, SJMistery said:

MMM, I would like to contribute with my easy access to old gen pokemon, and get some events I missed, in particular the latest Anniversary pókemon (on ORAS if possible) every megastones that has been/will be released as an even via code (I can never enter those damn things correctly) or VCG tournaments that I have less than zero interest in.

I'll pm you with the details. :)

3 minutes ago, Njab said:

Do you have a list of events or breedjects you own?

Not really. I don't collect breedjetcs (unless you would specifically crave for one for whatever reason). As for events, those that are region locked (example shiny tapus in Japan) may be tricky to obtain, but anything else I should be able to provide.