Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i do believe good you meant (know) not (now) but the the answer for me is no. even thou i do declare i am a bard i do not meddle in the affairs of the heart for it is the most precious thing there is.... but i will mess with you sanity cause it is very overrated.

is the guide below helpful

pun master.jpg

I was going to answer yes, until i realise that i already use these 4 rules so... Not, not for me i suppose... sorry ^^'

Do you think the lombric is the biggest creature in the universe and will take over the world ?

It's technically not a question, but I like the premise of this. Obviously - wait, now I'm unsure- I like both of them to a certain extent. I like the Beast Trio for its design, although I mostly only like Raikou (it's kinda cute tbh), but I'd go with a no. I like the weather trio both for their design (especially Primal forms and Mega Ray), their part in the Pokemon Adventures manga, and their in game ability.

Do you think the Unova games were good games?

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

16 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i do believe good you meant (know) not (now) but the the answer for me is no. even thou i do declare i am a bard i do not meddle in the affairs of the heart for it is the most precious thing there is.... but i will mess with you sanity cause it is very overrated.

is the guide below helpful

pun master.jpg

its Ariel, and its not a secret or anything, so go ahead and meddle with it :P i mean Azery x Ariel is a thing since a few montths(?) ago 

YES hail the gen 5 and screw gen 1

do you swim? dont answer till you can swim

No. Be happy when your loved ones are near, but don't be sad when they're gone. That's the best attitude one can have to these kinds of things. 

Is Amethyst your favorite person in the entire universe?

I like asking questions as it's fun to come up with them, and it puts one in the direction a conversation is going.

Despite this, the environment here is in many ways limiting the types of questions one is allowed to ask, but also in the way the question has to be structured, combined with the uncertain nature of the recipient of the question, meaning you can't personalise questions. All this makes it much less fun to ask questions in this thread specifically. 

Do you like Puzzle games? 

As a bard puzzles are my specialty. i even have a game called mind trap that is all about solving puzzles ranging from very easy to.... i put it nicely and say OH MY! i am so good in fact that i ask sphinxes puzzle to see if they can figure them out (only way i can mess directly with the gm).

would you be interested in playing a game created by Vin Diesel?

I have aspirations for the future, although at the moment, I am still undecided in my future career. I am still choosing whether I would like to be a writer, an accountant, a game developer, a lawyer, or an engineer. I just realized all of these are from different fields XD. What I am sure of is that I want a life of happiness and comfort, and that I want to see the whole world in its beauty and grandeur.

Are you afraid of insects?

Define "afraid". It's not like I freak out if there's a bee or a roach close to me. But at the same time, I know how many dangerous insects there are out there, and that many are life threatening. 

The horrendous loss of life insects such as locust's, fleas and mosquitos cause, is genuinely terrifying. So in many ways I am afraid of "insects" 

Is it better to ask no question than a bad one?

No, not at all. While I'm wary of the more dangerous kinds, and while I have no sympathy for pests like mosquitoes, I generally like, and am fascinated by, insects as well as most other creatures.

In fact, I used to be a terrific prankster as a child, usually with insects. While I was at school, I would insert moths and grasshoppers into my peers' desks, only to have them flutter/hop about madly when the unfortunate victims reached for a book or pencil. And there were times when I would drop a caterpillar or two in front of people, or put a large beetle or mantis in a box and ask people to open it.

Now you've reminded me of my early school days. Do you have any particularly fond memories of school? If so, what would they be?

EDIT: whoops, Tartar Sauce seems to have sniped me. Well, to answer him: certainly it is wiser to say nothing when nothing can or needs to be said. Now, my question still stands.

my fondest school memory would be when i had one date with my french teacher

EDIT: @Tartar sorry i was kinda in a hurry so i forgot xD also i didn recieve a warning fril Njab so that enough as a punishment^^

Did you kiss someone? did it feel good or not?

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

Nah, I don't think there should be any punishment for them, although it would be fun to have some sort of funny punishment. People do forget after all, I think a few of us have done that.

Do you think Amine should be given a punishment? Do you think that it would be nice if you could speed up time or make it slower?

You're literally asking me whether I'd like to have super powers with no negatives to them. The added flexibility to having my body run slower/faster than people around me would be an incredible asset in just about every single activity ever. 

So yes, I'll take the superpowers very much. 

Do you find it difficult to get up in the morning?

On 29/04/2017 at 8:41 PM, Tartar said:

No question was asked :(

Should we have a punishment for people who forget to ask questions or questions that aren't yes/no questions?

I do, i wish i could be in a spaceship headed to another planet, cuz earth is starting to get way too expensive sometimes

Did you kiss someone? did it feel good or not?

i got at least 2 warnings, no need for punishment :P

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

Yes, I have. More than just once. I can't say it's a bad thing to do, and you supposedly burn quite some calories with it.

Are you interested in the universe and how it works?