Leafeon

Snowtales

Skymin

Scolipede

Sylveon

Flareon

Lucario

Oricorio-Pom-Pom

It is important to note that 95% of the time, if I like a Pokemon, it's the design.

Edited by Cobalt996
btw did nto take the test since I've done that before and it's like 3 in the morning and the only thing that would really change is 8-10

42 minutes ago, Monochrome_Complex said:

Given all the Metagross in Redemption, him being top 3 is totally accurate.

To be fair, how much of it is people actually liking Metagross and how much of it is it just being a broken as all hell mon? Especially Megagross.

• 1 month later...
  • Veterans
Spoiler

1. Garchomp

What can I even say about this thing tbh. I just love everything about it. Gible's cute as hell, Garchomp's an absolute badass. Versatility is his name and being good at things is his game. He was also the only pseudo I've ever managed to obtain within a Nuzlocke. Suffice to say he absolutely butchered everything from the moment I got him. Not much else than that, it's just a damn cool design that I've loved ever since I was a kid and it's awesome in competitive to boot. Also badass point for being a fucking land shark dragon that can fly, swim and dig. You're never safe.

2. Absol.

Call me edgy, I'm waiting.

Real talk I just like Absol's design, it looks rather majestic to me and I've loved using it in competitive ever since I started. It's mega design is fabulous and really fun to use against stall teams with status which it loves cutting through. Would've preferred a Dark/Fairy typing for that thing though...

3. Typloshion

First mon I've ever had. It's super nostalgic for me and I decided to pick it up again in Rejuvenation off a whim. To my surprise he was great, an absolute beast of a mon thanks to Eruption. It's design is fantastic and honestly a classic. Sad he's not that good in competitive but can't have them all. 

4. Golisopod

IT'S YOUR BOI. God I love this thing so much. Guzma cracks me up and his ace is just absolutely bad ass looking. It's whole strike first and retreat thing is a double edged sword but one that can be used to your advantage very easily. It's primarily here for being a boss in my Sun playthrough though. Striking down most of the elite four while being 10 levels under and again looking like an absolute bad ass. Wimpod sux but I love mah boi.

5. Reuniclus

It's so cute looking I can't help but love it. It's also a bloody beast in battle thanks to it's nice bulk, great abilities and a nice movepool. A hatted Reuniclus is my favourite avi to date too and while it may not be as good as some psychic types. Not much aside from that really.

6. Dusknoir

This one brings back memories. As a kid I absolutely loved PMD and this guy's by far my favourite character from the series. The two faced second in command was rather cool and the special episode brought some feels in. It's design is pretty great too and it's one of my favourites to use in competitive play when I can. Lovely trick room user with a rather nice movepool to boot. Ghost type too and ghost = best type <3

7. Jumpluff

Where to begin man. Those who know me know how much I ADORE this thing now. It was the STAR of my second Rejuvenation playthrough for a damn good reason. Quick Sleep Powder and Leech seeds alongside acrobatics for decent damage output made it a supportive beast, allowing mons like Typloshion and Toxicroak to make quick work of opponents. It was literally the Hidden OP to me as I'd never used one before and it just became a god in that one playthrough. Love it because of that.

8. Ninetales, both forms.

Both forms of Ninetales come on here because frankly, I love both a lot. Ninetales itself was a beast in my Soul Silver Nuzlocke thanks to a surprisingly good movepool, even without drought at it's disposal. It got me rather far though it ended up falling just short at Victory Road. Soloing the entirety of the Rocket Base like it did was fucking awesome though. Alolan Ninetales looks really pretty. That's about it.

9. Excadrill

RESSETI THE GOD SLAYER.

Let me bring in a little context. Back in E15 I was doing a new playthrough for beta. As the Mystery Egg had been added in that episode, I went and grabbed it. Out came a Drilbur that proceeded to basically manhandle every boss fight after it evolved. Swords Dance, Earthquake and Rock Slide naturally meant that if you got outsped, you were basically dead. It even managed to take out Arceus on it's own and also completely dominate the fights against Samson and Ciel thanks to Hippo providing sand. It quickly became one of my personal favourite mons.

10. Exeggutor

This one moved up far in the ranks, going from by far my least favourite mon in existence to one of my personal favourites. A nuzlocke made me hate it, a nuzlocke made me adore it. Guy went from sweeping half my team in Fire Red to absolutely manhandling Lance until a untimely crit brought forth it's demise. Alolan Exeggutor's design is so ridiculous too that I can't help but love the dopey thing. 

• 2 weeks later...