Get ready to fall off the Edge with new perma-admins and commands with possible events!

Wow that was quite the title, wasn't it? Well whatever! Due to some technical difficulties, including those that have been going on for the past...however many months Ikaru's been gone, and the fact that Ame's internet has been killed by a mysterious suspect Eternal Edge has leveled up and been caught in a Master Ball!

On top of this promotion our friendly neighborhood Phoenix and our hammy little co-host of events Kaito are now permanent Admins! Make sure to congratulate them with all the necessities! They deserve the position and the congratulations!

We also have added some fancy new commands to our arsenal. The first one is for everyone! Yay! '/ladder' will show you the top 10 people that are currently logged in or you can list names such as '/ladder Eternal Edge : Kaito : Phoenix' in order to show specific people!

Next we have a pretty little command known as '/resetinfo' which allows us authy-flavored peoples to reset someones trainer info should they decide to put any naughty-flavored things in them! If you notice someone's trainer info to be less than savory feel free to PM an auth and we'll fix it, 1, 2, 3!

Finally, and possibly one of the most exciting bits of news for any of you ladder fans out there, we've added a nice little command known as '/resetladder'. This will allow us to do as the command says. Now some might ask why this is a good thing, well they get to sit in the corner and not find out because they interrupted me! Anyways, this will allow of the possibility of ladder-based events in the future, which could possibly have some FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABULOUS prizes!

Thank you all for tuning into this announcement, hope to see you all soon!

• Administrators

So like I said in my status, my mom changed her mind, but openly said she may or may not change it again. In other words, I could be gone-and-here on a moment's notice. We're going to preserve the new arrangement as a precaution, but don't be surprised if I do appear.

Regardless, I probably won't be on as much.....