Candy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Anyone got a 6 iv venomoth and nincada??

Do you see it on thier list if not asume they don't have it the only ones who actively breed 6IVmons are the guild on request but many of them have a que of requests so you'll have to be patient. Will 5IVs not work? They will likely take less time to produce thus you would get them quicker. Breeders in general are busy I know a lot of our breeding community go to school and depending on where you are starts soon also there are a lot of us that have work. Generally if they have a list of available pokemon stick to it and assume everything else is off limits to ask for

PS. Sorry @Candy and @Nakoles for the slight rant

On 8/23/2017 at 3:30 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Do you see it on thier list if not asume they don't have it the only ones who actively breed 6IVmons are the guild on request but many of them have a que of requests so you'll have to be patient. Will 5IVs not work? They will likely take less time to produce thus you would get them quicker. Breeders in general are busy I know a lot of our breeding community go to school and depending on where you are starts soon also there are a lot of us that have work. Generally if they have a list of available pokemon stick to it and assume everything else is off limits to ask for

I am really sorry for this!I guess i got overexcited in getting 6 IV mons .. But yeah you are right 5IVs are dope too. So if someone is able to breed my requested mons please reply here or PM me.

8 hours ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Anyone got a 6 iv venomoth and nincada??

Sorry I don't, but perhaps @Nakoles might be willing to breed them for you.

I only breed 5IVs on request, for free :)

8 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Exactly, and no worries :D

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cykron_Phoenix85 said:

I am looking to trade. I am trying to get Riolu, Drilbur and Beldum. I don't have any special IV pokemon, but I have some shinies. Sorry.

I can offer you all at 5IV (I don't think Nakoles is online these days, so I'll do drilbur as well) but gimme a lil time to breed drilbur :)

You can trade me junk mons for them, nw!

Edit: I have the mons, PM me when you're online :P

Edited by Candy

On 8/23/2017 at 6:21 PM, Shadowsusanoo said:

I am really sorry for this!I guess i got overexcited in getting 6 IV mons .. But yeah you are right 5IVs are dope too. So if someone is able to breed my requested mons please reply here or PM me.

Tbh i would only breed a 6iv for someone if they had something to trade back, either another 6 iv, a rare 5iv or a rare or one time item

1 hour ago, Nakoles said:

Tbh i would only breed a 6iv for someone if they had something to trade back, either another 6 iv, a rare 5iv or a rare or one time item

Well i have 5 iv larvesta , 5 iv scraggy's and some other mons. If you want something specifically please post that item/mon and i will see if i have it!

GOOD DAY!

• 2 weeks later...

*Bump~*

Heyo! I'm back, again- Finally after life punched me in the gut. xD

I'mma need Male and Female Ralts (5Iv's) -For Espurr and Growlithe-

And do you have Turtwig? I've been in love with that Pokemon since I got my hands on it in rom hacks. ;w;

9 hours ago, Cykron_Phoenix85 said:

I am looking to get Vulpix, with drought if possible. If not, no worries. I am also looking for Larvesta, Sneasel and Zubat. I don't have any special pokemon to trade back though. :(

I can provide the Sneasel and the Zubat, and no worries about not having something to give back. It's nice when there is but it isn't a must

15 hours ago, Cykron_Phoenix85 said:

I am looking to get Vulpix, with drought if possible. If not, no worries. I am also looking for Larvesta, Sneasel and Zubat. I don't have any special pokemon to trade back though. :(

I'm closing the shop on my side because life is overwhelming, but I'll trade you a drought Vulpix if you still need one :) I'll pm you when I come home in about 4-5hrs from now.

12 hours ago, Zen Wilfred said:

*Bump~*

Heyo! I'm back, again- Finally after life punched me in the gut. xD

I'mma need Male and Female Ralts (5Iv's) -For Espurr and Growlithe-

And do you have Turtwig? I've been in love with that Pokemon since I got my hands on it in rom hacks. ;w;

I can trade both ralts and I think I have a turtwig- if I do, I'll trade it to you as well :) I'll pm you in about 4-5hrs.

5 hours ago, Nakoles said:

I can provide the Sneasel and the Zubat, and no worries about not having something to give back. It's nice when there is but it isn't a must

Okay thanks, pm when your ready.

12 minutes ago, Candy said:

I'm closing the shop on my side because life is overwhelming, but I'll trade you a drought Vulpix if you still need one :) I'll pm you when I come home in about 4-5hrs from now.

I can trade both ralts and I think I have a turtwig- if I do, I'll trade it to you as well :) I'll pm you in about 4-5hrs.

Okay thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you still give free give aways?

I am new here, so I don't know if you still do this stuff.

Edited by Lost Swordsman
I wanted both questions in one comment, but made a mistake.

6 hours ago, Lost Swordsman said:

Do you still give free give aways?

I am new here, so I don't know if you still do this stuff.

It's called necroposting when you revive a thread that's been dead for >2 months.

But though the shop is dead I still accept requests for free. Also I might have mons that aren't listed so don't be afraid to ask~

Send me a PM