Candy and Nakoles' Giveaway/Trading Thread

Candy

1 hour ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Xernash hasn't come on to trade ir message did u want me to pass them to u for Xernash? Im headed to bed soon I have a a headache and have to change all the bedsheets and stuff cuz cat just had surgery today

oops sorry didn't see this :/

I don't think it has to be now :P Whenever it happens that they and you are both online, you can trade then haha

Also take care! Hope relaxing will make you feel better!

Edited by Candy

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Candy said:

oops sorry didn't see this :/

I don't think it has to be now :P Whenever it happens that they and you are both online, you can trade then haha

Im headed to dads overnight won't be back till like 9om EST tomorrow at earliest should I send u the save with them both on it just in casse then? Your also welcome to grab any that u would  want from it as well

1 hour ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Im headed to dads overnight won't be back till like 9om EST tomorrow at earliest should I send u the save with them both on it just in casse then? Your also welcome to grab any that u would  want from it as well

if you'd so wish :)

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Can you trade me a shiny larvesta or a 6iv larvesta?

Yup, I won't be around until about five hours from now, but I'll pm you 😊

21 hours ago, Zabura said:

Umm, i really don't understand how much of this works. I would like a Beldum though? 

Maybe i have what you need to make the trade. Please Help 

Sorry I'm not able to access my game files until the 17th when I return from Japan 😕

If you haven't got one by that date, I'll be happy to fulfill your order 😊

On 8/11/2017 at 9:47 AM, Zabura said:

Umm, i really don't understand how much of this works. I would like a Beldum though? 

Maybe i have what you need to make the trade. Please Help 

I can give you a beldum if you want just give me a private message when you want it or you can wait for candy

6 hours ago, Candy said:

Sorry I'm not able to access my game files until the 17th when I return from Japan 😕

I can help a few people if you want mine won't have the egg moves and whatnot but they will be 5IVs

On 8/13/2017 at 3:10 AM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I can give you a beldum if you want just give me a private message when you want it or you can wait for candy

I can help a few people if you want mine won't have the egg moves and whatnot but they will be 5IVs

Sounds great! Thanks for your help :)

3 hours ago, DreadInc said:

can you trade me a bagon and a larvitar? pm me for time and what you want, i have some shinies if you're interested

I can do but only after the 17th - then I can do sometime in the afternoon EST :P

On 8/12/2017 at 7:40 AM, Candy said:

They never PM'd me so i gather they still are glad to have you back tho

On 8/18/2017 at 5:29 PM, Zen Wilfred said:

I would like the 5IV Misdreavus please~

Got a 6IV Eevee from wondertrade and I already have enough Eevees for Eeveelutions. ;w; I don't wanna throw them so I figure I wanna trade 'em for trades.

OK! I'll be online in a few hours, hopefully we'll catch each other 😊

On 8/18/2017 at 11:55 PM, StarryDreamerKitten said:

They never PM'd me so i gather they still are glad to have you back tho

Alright, I'll pm them to see 👍🏼

I'm back, again!

Also, I would like to offer a Male Aipom (egg move is only Covet. 'Cuz y'know, it's... Handy.... I failed that pun I know it. xD ) for a male Togepi.

Oh and about the 5IV giveaway. Do you have a Dwebble around?

10 hours ago, Zen Wilfred said:

I'm back, again!

Also, I would like to offer a Male Aipom (egg move is only Covet. 'Cuz y'know, it's... Handy.... I failed that pun I know it. xD ) for a male Togepi.

Oh and about the 5IV giveaway. Do you have a Dwebble around?

Hello~

I can breed you a dwebble - Do you want it with egg moves (for a 5IV mon) or without (for free)?

2 hours ago, Candy said:

Hello~

I can breed you a dwebble - Do you want it with egg moves (for a 5IV mon) or without (for free)?

Hn~ I guess, a male Dewbble without egg moves. Because I only need 'em to sort the IV after I'm done with getting egg moves on other female pokemons.

6 hours ago, Zen Wilfred said:

Hn~ I guess, a male Dewbble without egg moves. Because I only need 'em to sort the IV after I'm done with getting egg moves on other female pokemons.

I got two males - x on HP or Def. Which would you like?