Candy and Nakoles' Giveaway/Trading Thread

Candy

1 hour ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Candy I know this was a guild line for your Battle Thread but I Figure kill two birds with one Stone all are for 5IV trade and all offered are 5IV in return, I would appriciate it if you could grab Trapinch and Sneasil from Nakoles and make it trading to one person which is easier

I would like out of your trading mons: 

Spheal for Nidoquen

Yanma For Nidorino with Moon Stone

Nidoran f for Clefable

Horsea M for Wigglytuff

Feebas for Persian

From Nakoles Trapinch, Sneasil for Makitita and Scraggy

If you have a decent shiny spiritomb it would be much appreciated I have a few shinies I can offer in return for it

No problem :)

@Nakoles If you're good with your side of the trade (5IV trapinch and sneasel for 5IV makuhita and scraggy), then you can send me the two mons over so I can do the trade (and get your mons to you afterwards)

I'm not available to trade now, but will be tomorrow at around this time or a little earlier.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Candy said:

No problem :)

@Nakoles If you're good with your side of the trade (5IV trapinch and sneasel for 5IV makuhita and scraggy), then you can send me the two mons over so I can do the trade (and get your mons to you afterwards)

I'm not available to trade now, but will be tomorrow at around this time or a little earlier.

Yeah No problem

14 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Doesn't matter both will work send whatever you have more of

@Candy Let me know when u are ready

Sorry Nakoles hasn't come online yet... but if you'd like we can do our side of the trade first since you requested 7 mons and that'd be two trades anyway :P

Just now, Candy said:

Sorry Nakoles hasn't come online yet... but if you'd like we can do our side of the trade first since you requested 7 mons and that'd be two trades anyway :P

Okay I will pass the two onto you anyways

Okay I will pass the two onto you anyways

Also I totes forgot to breed you a shiny spiritomb :/

I guess I can give it to you when I do Nakoles' trades?

Edit: also let me know when to request!

Edited by Candy

Just now, Candy said:

Also I totes forgot to breed you a shiny spiritomb :/

I guess I can give it to you when I do Nakoles' trades?

Yeah What would u like for it tho I have Caterpie, Nidoran M, Houndour F, Krabby/Kingler F, Marill F, Togepie/Togitic, mawile F, Makit, Gengar, Medicham and a bad Natu Shiny wise oh and a Froakie

Lickitung, Ambipom, Slakoth, Slowpoke, Alomomola, Frillish F, Magby F, Chimchar, bad Tempig, Tangela, bad pansage, Snivy, Fletchling (unreleased), Flabebe red, Pikachu, Zebstika (Decent 2IVs but everything above 20IVs), mienshao, Mankey, bad Punkaboo, Litwick, Dratini (unreleased), Cubone, Shieldon, Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Aerodactyl

Yeah What would u like for it tho I have Caterpie, Nidoran M, Houndour F, Krabby/Kingler F, Marill F, Togepie/Togitic, mawile F, Makit, Gengar, Medicham and a bad Natu Shiny wise oh and a Froakie

Lickitung, Ambipom, Slakoth, Slowpoke, Alomomola, Frillish F, Magby F, Chimchar, bad Tempig, Tangela, bad pansage, Snivy, Fletchling (unreleased), Flabebe red, Pikachu, Zebstika (Decent 2IVs but everything above 20IVs), mienshao, Mankey, bad Punkaboo, Litwick, Dratini (unreleased), Cubone, Shieldon, Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Aerodactyl

I'll get the gengar on credit then :P

hi hi, im in search of 2 pokes, just need a male or female (i realy love ditto) because for some reasons i have no access to them (my weather doesnt seem to change and i want a tynamo, and i get a little drillbur in the police egg so i cant get shroomish) i dont realy know how to get a dragonscale so if u have and u want something in exchange for one of that pokes with one im sure we can get to a deal -w- same with the item to evolve sneasel to weavile , no need of special iv nor shinnys XD and thank you in advance , and sorry for the inconvenience~

9 minutes ago, xernash said:

hi hi, im in search of 2 pokes, just need a male or female (i realy love ditto) because for some reasons i have no access to them (my weather doesnt seem to change and i want a tynamo, and i get a little drillbur in the police egg so i cant get shroomish) i dont realy know how to get a dragonscale so if u have and u want something in exchange for one of that pokes with one im sure we can get to a deal -w- same with the item to evolve sneasel to weavile , no need of special iv nor shinnys XD and thank you in advance , and sorry for the inconvenience~

So you want a tynamo and a shroomish at any IV, holding a dragon scale and a razor claw, correct?

I'll work on them and message you when I have them 😊

5 minutes ago, Candy said:

So you want a tynamo and a shroomish at any IV, holding a dragon scale and a razor claw, correct?

I'll work on them and message you when I have them 😊

I have both I know I also have a dragon scale let me see if I have the claw as well if u don't want to get them right now

I have both items and both pokemon if you want me to do it

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

Hi. I need the following 6IVs:

Spoiler

• Misdreavus: male (destiny bond, ominous wind, me first - 3 chain-bred move) - perfect for breeding pokes in amorphous egg group
  • Buneary: male (fake out, thunder punch, teeter dance) - perfect for breeding pokes in field or human-like egg group
  • Riolu: male (agility, bullet punch, high jump kick, crunch) - perfect Lucario. enough said
  • Cranidos: male (iron head, iron tail, curse, thrash) - perfect for breeding pokes in monster egg group
  • Feebas: male (mist, haze, dragon pulse) - perfect for breeding pokes in water 1 or dragon egg group
  • Porygon: don't even ask me how I managed to get one with a 4IV porygon and 2IV ditto :P
  • Togepi: male (nasty plot, ancient power, future sight) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Miltank: females (curse, dizzy punch, hammer arm, heart stamp)
  • Trapinch: (earth power, bug bite and quick attack) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Onix: male and female (block, heavy slam, rock climb, roll out) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Snubbull: male and female (mimic, close combat, metronome, snore)
  • Tentacool: female w/o egg moves
  • Yanma: male (leech life, signal beam)

I'll give you guys 6IVs back in return. :D 

5 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I have both I know I also have a dragon scale let me see if I have the claw as well if u don't want to get them right now

I have both items and both pokemon if you want me to do it

Sounds great 😆

Ok @xernash Starry will trade you the mons instead, thanks for ordering anyway!

1 minute ago, Slave Owner said:

Hi. I need the following 6IVs:

Reveal hidden contents

• Misdreavus: male (destiny bond, ominous wind, me first - 3 chain-bred move) - perfect for breeding pokes in amorphous egg group
  • Buneary: male (fake out, thunder punch, teeter dance) - perfect for breeding pokes in field or human-like egg group
  • Riolu: male (agility, bullet punch, high jump kick, crunch) - perfect Lucario. enough said
  • Cranidos: male (iron head, iron tail, curse, thrash) - perfect for breeding pokes in monster egg group
  • Feebas: male (mist, haze, dragon pulse) - perfect for breeding pokes in water 1 or dragon egg group
  • Porygon: don't even ask me how I managed to get one with a 4IV porygon and 2IV ditto :P
  • Togepi: male (nasty plot, ancient power, future sight) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Miltank: females (curse, dizzy punch, hammer arm, heart stamp)
  • Trapinch: (earth power, bug bite and quick attack) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Onix: male and female (block, heavy slam, rock climb, roll out) - courtesy of Nakoles
  • Snubbull: male and female (mimic, close combat, metronome, snore)
  • Tentacool: female w/o egg moves
  • Yanma: male (leech life, signal beam)

I'll give you guys 6IVs back in return. :D 

On the mons I bred, I'll take your offer. I'll be available to trade in about half an hour, if that's not an inconvenience :P

1 hour ago, Candy said:

Sounds great 😆

Ok @xernash Starry will trade you the mons instead, thanks for ordering anyway!

Xernash hasn't come on to trade ir message did u want me to pass them to u for Xernash? Im headed to bed soon I have a a headache and have to change all the bedsheets and stuff cuz cat just had surgery today

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten