SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

12 hours ago, wcv said:

Did you delete the trap file?

Yeah, I read the readme .pdf and saw the aaa mod.

I did manage to get the "shared pc" box in Reborn but not in Rejuvenation, and the error message was popping up when launching Rejuvenation. 

I'm currently trying out the Randomizer Mod for Reborn so I have no need for this mod at the moment, I was just finding it difficult to get working, as in my mind the idea of the mod was "transference of pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation" but I may have misinterpreted what the SharedPC mod was.

On 1/13/2021 at 1:26 PM, Nilso said:

Yeah, I read the readme .pdf and saw the aaa mod.

I did manage to get the "shared pc" box in Reborn but not in Rejuvenation, and the error message was popping up when launching Rejuvenation. 

I'm currently trying out the Randomizer Mod for Reborn so I have no need for this mod at the moment, I was just finding it difficult to get working, as in my mind the idea of the mod was "transference of pokemon between Reborn and Rejuvenation" but I may have misinterpreted what the SharedPC mod was.

SharedPC mod is useful for transfering pokemon between saves but can also be used for transferring pokemon between rejuv and reborn. I suspect you're using the reborn version of SharedPC mod on rejuvenation which won't work.

I don't know if this goes here exactly, I have a little problem: the clock has disappeared. I was there yesterday, and I don't remember touching anything. On another PC it was already happening to me. At least time keeps ticking

Spoiler

relojnon.png

2 hours ago, drake0001 said:

this is over 2 years old but i downloaded the mods and watched the video but nothing happened even put them in the data/mods folder created by moving them after i unzipped the file. if anyone can help me with this id greatly appreciate it.

Not really 2 years...
From the first post: "Download link: (v66 - updated 20/06/2020) "

Anyway, it might be some sort of caching issue... please try moving the whole Reborn folder somewhere else (e.g. on the Desktop)

7 hours ago, Cymru said:

I don't know if this goes here exactly, I have a little problem: the clock has disappeared. I was there yesterday, and I don't remember touching anything. On another PC it was already happening to me. At least time keeps ticking

Reveal hidden contents

relojnon.png

Which mods are you using?

16 hours ago, Waynolt said:

Which mods are you using?

buuuff, a lot. The thing is, I haven't updated any mod.
I have tried version 18.2 and 18.3 and the clock is on the screen.
So maybe it's something from the new version. I don't remember which version I used the day before yesterday
I put a capture that takes less time.

Gracias!

modspkmr.png

3 hours ago, Cymru said:

buuuff, a lot. The thing is, I haven't updated any mod.
I have tried version 18.2 and 18.3 and the clock is on the screen.
So maybe it's something from the new version. I don't remember which version I used the day before yesterday
I put a capture that takes less time.

Gracias!

First, let's check if it is an issue with mod incompatibility: please try removing everything except the time mod (this shouldn't do any damage as long as you don't save the game).
(Make a copy of the Mods folder beforehand, so that you can easily restore everything afterwards)

i finally got the mods to work but after using sharedpc 1 time it stopped working. any pokemon i put into the shared pc just vanish and arnt on any save files ive even checked other boxes and what makes this more confusing is it worked once before and all the other mods are still working please help

13 hours ago, drake0001 said:

i finally got the mods to work but after using sharedpc 1 time it stopped working. any pokemon i put into the shared pc just vanish and arnt on any save files ive even checked other boxes and what makes this more confusing is it worked once before and all the other mods are still working please help

Sounds like it can't write the sharedPC file, only read it... please try deleting it from your savegames folder (first make a backup copy of the savegames folder, of course!)

ok so i did what you said and it worked but then it stopped working again so it seems like the shared pc mod only works 1 time before i have to delete all mods from the data folder and if i want to use it again i have to move them back to the data folder which is annoying but hey it works so ill take it still never got the pokemon back that vanished from it though.....

Hey, love the mods. Started using them recently. The weather mod however seems to have a problem. When i try to change to weather to anything other than sunny, it works 100%. But when i try to put weather on "sunny normal" or "sunny harsh" it does not work. What ends up happening is you just get clear weather. Not sure what happened, because yesterday it was working fine (for sunny as well). What could be causing this?

Current mods im using: (SWM) inf backups, itemradar, learneggmoves, miningforrich, notmx, pickup, predictrelationshipvalues, setweather, sharedpc, typebattleicons

SWM - ItemRadar.png

SWM - TypeBattleIcons.png

Hello friends I was just curious with the change starter mod, I'm trying to start the game with a hidden ability Eevee or Eeveelution but when I change the Pokemon it always comes up with a base ability and not the hidden. oddly after changing it back to the initial starter it will have it's hidden ability again. I've done a wee bit of testing on different scenarios like initial start base ability then switching but still no luck even after over 15 tries on each scenario. Just wondering if that's on purpose or a bug or if I'm doing something wrong.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:28 PM, Waynolt said:

First, let's check if it is an issue with mod incompatibility: please try removing everything except the time mod (this shouldn't do any damage as long as you don't save the game).
(Make a copy of the Mods folder beforehand, so that you can easily restore everything afterwards)

sorry for the delay, indeed, I have tested only the mod SWM - SetWeather and the clock does not appear on the screen, so I assume it will be an incompatibility with 18.4.1. Someone else who is playing with this version and this mod could tell if the clock appears on the screen?

Hi, I have a problem withnthe itemfinder , I moved the itemfinder.rb and png onto the data folder; i can nowm toggle on/off the itemfinder but the icon on the item locations is not appearing .

WHat can I do ? 

Nvm just solved by myself , thx for the modpack

Edited by Lelouch211095
solved

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Suchomemus said:

Hello, I have no idea how to use fly without teaching it to a pokemon. All the other TMX's work fine, but I just cant figure out Fly. I've tried looking at the PokeGear map, but to no avail and the internet seems to have no answers.

Select any of your pokemon from the menu and then you will see options like summary, move, item etc. One of these options is 'use tmx'. Select it and choose fly.

• 1 month later...

(((((edit: problem fixed, i mod somehow softlocked me, i went back to a past savefile thanks to your mod saving them and it worked, i tweaked with some files and that mustve caused it. ))))) an error message containing this has popped up whenever i open my first save file, other two are fine, and i tried redownloading the mod entirely but it still shows the same thing. help?image.thumb.png.878e78b6185929ae58af68b162745398.png

On 1/31/2017 at 12:28 PM, Waynolt said:

"SWM - SharedPC" makes the last box in the PC shared amongst savegames: mons you put in it will be there if you start a new game or load a different savegame.

Edited by OwlFam