Predictions for Episode 17 - Unfinished Business

enerotreintiuno

I like where this discussion is going!

So another thing that I keep thinking everyday is about Ms. Direction's profecy (after clearing the looooong crystal ball sidequest) referencing some players that we know, and the voice that speaks when you leave Citae d Arc Astrae-Aerie, and when Adrienn talks about when he fell on the Fairy Ring he saw a little girl climbing her way up, outside of the Citae d,Arc. The split story that will occur on Ep. 17

SO MANY THINGS UNSOLVED! I wonder how we will get to know all of these answers. I think that Ame created a masterpiece of a game here and will create the best plot/climax/resolution ever to a game considering how good the game and the character development is so far. 

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, WujiKyurem said:

Just to clarify, you're talking about tchar136 and tchar130 respectively?

So I guess we definitely haven't seen the last of Cal, then. As for the other one?

Hide contents

I really want it to somehow be Eclipse, but I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to be any more dead than she is. She's so dead that even her spirit has phased out of existence, which means channeling her isn't an option. Welp. It could be Tara with that logic, though. The only living candidates that make sense are the Seijaya sisters, but that would mean the Dangan sprites were scrapped. My very first impression was that this could be child Lin, but there's no way that her first in-game appearance would be in a sidequest.... right?? anything is possible in this game at this point

trchar130 is the male Ace Trainer overworld sprite. As for trchar136

It's Eclipse. The sidequest is one that involves a story split in E14 content where you say no every time Blake asks for the Ruby Ring. 

Guys and gals, I got an idea - since Eclipse body is an empty husk (as far as we know, maybe somebody remember more from Chandelure`s dex entries), and ZEL probably got split, what, if one of the girls` souls enter Eclipse`s body? It would be wicked when I think about her father, and I`d prefer more positive ending for Eclipse, like, Chandelure releasing her soul or so, but still it is possibility.

2 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

trchar130 is the male Ace Trainer overworld sprite. As for trchar136

Hide contents

It's Eclipse. The sidequest is one that involves a story split in E14 content where you say no every time Blake asks for the Ruby Ring. 

Yaaaaaaayy! That's actually very satisfying.

Spoiler

I was really hoping that we'd have our end-times version of Jessie and James return to help us combat the looming menace that is the New World. Having them reappear in any capacity would make me happy, since I enjoy their characters more than those of some of the gym leaders. But this doesn't do anything to absolve Sirius; he's still my least favorite character. At least Lin has that massive streak of sociopathy and psychopathy associated with her. Reminds me a lot of Sabrina in the anime. With Sirius, there's none of that -- he has no baggage and appears to be completely mentally competent. And unlike Solaris, he doesn't have any burden of responsibility. I'm not even sure how much the revelation of a sad backstory would change my view of him.

Edited by WujiKyurem

On 1/1/2017 at 8:09 PM, FairFamily said:
  Hide contents

-Taka rebels against his father.

Who is Taka again? I still need to refresh my memory after not having played Reborn since mid 2016 or something like that. I did finish EP 16 though. 

14 minutes ago, LunarAzumarill said:

Who is Taka again? I still need to refresh my memory after not having played Reborn since mid 2016 or something like that. I did finish EP 16 though. 

Spoiler

Taka is a commander of Team Meteor and son of Solaris. (If you remember a Chatot, you will know who he is xD.)

On 1/1/2017 at 8:17 PM, WujiKyurem said:

Bennett and Elias might just be confirmed for E17.

I was looking in Reborn's graphics folder for any hidden easter eggs, and I found this telltale overworld sprite:

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.09.43 PM.png

Whoa, looks like we've got ourselves a badass over here. Holy balls.

Bennett the scrub has been adjusted to actually look intimidating. Well done, Ame.

I found some other interesting (and less relevant) things in my search, too:

Hide contents

Cal with black hair??

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.28.11 PM.png

This character who I don't recognize for the life of me, but was important enough to receive 2 sprites.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.30.53 PM.png

There's one more tidbit that I have to include in a separate post because there's no more space left on this one.

So... I already found this characher: trchar130

He is located in the Ivyline Station in The Onyx's Trainers School (If you chose to renovate the Railnet System). He says "Sup/ It's nice for me to be able to easily visit my sister now. Er, not that she wasn't worth the trip before." I wonder for what sidequest or event he will be related to.

trchar130.jpg

17 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

So... I already found this characher: trchar130

He is located in the Ivyline Station in The Onyx's Trainers School (If you chose to renovate the Railnet System). He says "Sup/ It's nice for me to be able to easily visit my sister now. Er, not that she wasn't worth the trip before." I wonder for what sidequest or event he will be related to.

trchar130.jpg

He is a normal Ace Trainer, it's not the first time that we see the sprite, there was one (or two?) at Charlotte's gym and some others appear in the city...

You know, I wish that a certain someone's Datamining is right and we get Mega rings next episode, but I think that Rock Climb will be one of the last things we'll get, since pretty much all of our pseudos are gated behind them, at least the non terrible (Goomy) or annoying to get (Beldum) ones anyway.