Predictions for Episode 17 - Unfinished Business

enerotreintiuno

So I remember a few unfinished business that are still pending, some of those things I remembered were:

• Shade's Gym Cut scene where Lyn explodes and shatters in little pieces
  • Corey's Crobat that hasn't been found yet
  • Clawlitzer PULSE at the Labradorra/Calcenon Control Center that was shut down
  • Mr. Mime PULSE dividing Calcenon City and Labradorra City
  • Amaria's Gym at the Celestine Waterfall Mansion
  • Hardy's Gym at Agate City
  • Titania's Gym probably at the Desert (based on the original map)
  • Saphira's Gym probably at Labradorra City (based on the original map)
  • Terra's hideout in the virtual world in the Agate Circus computer
  • Be a member of DJ Archlight's club and finally get in
  • ROCK CLIMB HM (so I can finally get my Dratini in Ametrine Mountain).

I think Episode 17 will have 2 gyms, we'll face both Titania & Amaria. What are your predictions?

Is there something else that was unfinished or you think that will occur on Episode 17? Please write it down below.

Looking forward to its release!

Edited by kingjrcasanova

19 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

So I remember a few unfinished business that are still pending, some of those things I remembered were:

• Shade's Gym Cut scene where Lyn explodes and shatters in little pieces
  • Clawlitzer PULSE at the Labradorra/Calcenon Control Center that was shut down
  • Mr. Mime PULSE dividing Calcenon City and Labradorra City
  • Amaria's Gym at the Celestine Waterfall Mansion
  • Hardy's Gym at Agate City
  • Titania's Gym probably at the Desert (based on the original map)
  • Saphira's Gym probably at Labradorra City (based on the original map)
  • Terra's hideout in the virtual world in the Agate Circus computer
  • Be a member of DJ Archlight's club and finally get in
  • ROCK CLIMB HM (so I can finally get my Dratini in Ametrine Mountain).

I think Episode 17 will have 2 gyms, we'll face both Titania & Amaria. What are your predictions?

Is there something else that was unfinished or you think that will occur on Episode 17? Please write it down below.

Looking forward to its release!

More evil people will show up and try destroying reborn

maybe Lyn didn't die

My predictions:

Spoiler
  • We will fight Titania in her gym in the Scrapyard. She will be the only gym battle next episode.
  • We will run into El and the newly reformed Bennett in the Mirage Tower.
  • There will be a fight with either El or Bennett, my bet is with the former (or maybe a double battle with both).
  • In the mirage tower we will finally get the Mega Ring/Bracelet/Amulet/Brooch/weird accessory. 
  • After we beat the episode we will meet up with the Twins and Anna will show us a way to get into Labradorra.
  • Labradorra will be in ep 18 along with Saphira's gym (teased in ep 17).

For post episode 17:

• Episode 18 will be Labradorra, we will fight PULSE Mr Mime and Clawitzer. We will rescue Aya from Meteor and the episode will end with a gym battle against Saphira.
  • Episode 19 will be Agate and will have two gyms, the first one will be Hardy's followed by the last leader Amaria.
  • Terra will return and we will learn more about her connections with Arceus.
  • Either one of the other Circus leaders is working with Team Meteor (my guess is Ciel), or the Ringmaster is a Meteor Admin. We will find the signal that is putting everyone to sleep at Agate in the Suspicious Looking House over the Circus.
  • In Agate we will reunite with Evelyn and Lumina, now separate from Zero. They will both join the alliance against Team Meteor.
  • Taka will eventually rebel against his father, and will leave Team Meteor.
  • We will learn about Shade's true form.
  • We will find out Radomus' true intentions and his connection to the Amethyst Pendant and Anna.
  • At some point Nostra will awaken as a Jirachi.
  • Fern will die a slow and painful death.
  • We will find out the truth behind Lin and the video shown in Shade's gym.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

My predictions:

Hide contents
  • Episode 19 will be Agate and will have two gyms, the first one will be Hardy's followed by the last leader Amaria.

It's been confirmed that E19 will have the last gym (so one gym) as well as the E4 and postgame. So it's either E17 or E18 that'll be the two gym episode. (my guess is E17 with the two leaders being Titania and Amaria) 

25 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

It's been confirmed that E19 will have the last gym (so one gym) as well as the E4 and postgame. So it's either E17 or E18 that'll be the two gym episode. (my guess is E17 with the two leaders being Titania and Amaria) 

Hmm if true then I'd say E18, since 17 has a lot of mapping with the desert and stuff. Though I could see Amy's gym being right after Tania.

Bennett and Elias might just be confirmed for E17.

I was looking in Reborn's graphics folder for any hidden easter eggs, and I found this telltale overworld sprite:

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.09.43 PM.png

Whoa, looks like we've got ourselves a badass over here. Holy balls.

Bennett the scrub has been adjusted to actually look intimidating. Well done, Ame.

I found some other interesting (and less relevant) things in my search, too:

Spoiler

Cal with black hair??

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.28.11 PM.png

This character who I don't recognize for the life of me, but was important enough to receive 2 sprites.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.30.53 PM.png

There's one more tidbit that I have to include in a separate post because there's no more space left on this one.

Edited by WujiKyurem

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, WujiKyurem said:

I was looking in Reborn's graphics folder for any hidden easter eggs, and I found this telltale overworld sprite:

Reveal hidden contents

Those were also in E15. Maybe earlier too. It seems to be overworld sprites for Bennett's second design from the online league, which I'm guessing he'll change to in the future.

This is a screenshot of one of Reborn's PBS files. More specifically, it's the one that outlines the game's trainer tags.

The number at the beginning of each line corresponds to the trainer's .png battle sprite in the Characters folder.

After the series of commas in each line, there is an indicted gender and a seemingly random number.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.42.37 PM.png

I noticed a pattern with trainers who have the number '100.' All of them are either protagonists, characters from the Reborn League, or Meteors.

...except for this one. 

Spoiler

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.56.59 PM.png

I'm very, very confused.

Edited by WujiKyurem

• Global Mods
20 minutes ago, WujiKyurem said:

This is a screenshot of one of Reborn's PBS files. More specifically, it's the one that outlines the game's trainer tags.

The number at the beginning of each line corresponds to the trainer's .png battle sprite in the Characters folder.

After the series of commas in each line, there is an indicted gender and a seemingly random number.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.42.37 PM.png

I noticed a pattern with trainers who have the number '100.' All of them are either protagonists, characters from the Reborn League, or Meteors.

...except for this one. 

Hide contents

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.56.59 PM.png

I'm very, very confused.

That trainer is from a sidequest that was originally going to be in E16 but was pushed back to E17.

14 minutes ago, Sarun said:
  Hide contents

I think trchar136 may end up being either Eve or Lumi's sprite. Now that ZEL is no and Zero has his body back to himself again we may end up seeing either one of those two with their own bodies.

Spoiler

Possibly, but that would mean that Ame decided to scrap the Eve and Lumi sprites from Dagan Reborn.

I'm really hoping that she keeps those ^_^ 

29 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Those were also in E15. Maybe earlier too. It seems to be overworld sprites for Bennett's second design from the online league, which I'm guessing he'll change to in the future.

Ahh. Then I suppose the others aren't new, either?

EDIT: @Ice Cream Sand Witch

Sidequest, huh? Seems legit. Would you have any idea what those numbers mean?

Edited by WujiKyurem

Spoiler

No final Solaris battle with a mega garchomp in the desert?

No Florinia, Fern? Titania , Florinia.

I think this will happen in E17:

- We treck through the desert.

- We meet up with Florinia, tracking her brother.

- We fight/beat Fern.

- We convert Fern. (The horror). 

- Titania and Florinia have a heart to heart and make up.

- We fight Titania.

- Titania will lose the gemstone.

- We will fight Solaris with a mega ring this time.

- We get a mega ring.

- Amaria recovers her memory or Titania explains what happened.

- We fight Amaria. 

What I think will happen in future episodes:

-We will be erased from existance.

-We will fight hardy but before we rescue Agate.

-We finish up the ZEL story.

-We convert Bennet.

-We find Anna and noel.

-We clear up Laura's E4 status.

-We will get some background on Terra and Lin.

-I think there might be something with Samsom left.

-Taka rebels against his father.

-We will invade Labradora have a double pulse battle with Sirius.

-We save Aya.

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, WujiKyurem said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Possibly, but that would mean that Ame decided to scrap the Eve and Lumi sprites from Dagan Reborn.

I'm really hoping that she keeps those ^_^ 

Ahh. Then I suppose the others aren't new, either?

EDIT: @Ice Cream Sand Witch

Sidequest, huh? Seems legit. Would you have any idea what those numbers mean?

The number after the name of the trainer class is the amount of money gained for defeating a trainer of that class. This number is multiplied by the highest level of a trainer's Pokemon to get the amount of money. For example if a trainer class gives 100 money and a specific trainer of that class has Pokemon up to level 20, you get 2000 for winning against that specific trainer. 

I have a very strong inclination to believe that battling 'trainer081' will finally mean we get our Magikarp. I mean, an irrelevant trainer giving us that kind of reward for defeating him seems kinda fishy, if you catch my drift. The stolen Magikarp saga is by far the longest sidequest in the game, so it only makes sense for it to conclude with a guy using the trainer tag 'Mastermind' -- presumably mastermind of a Pokemon stealing/selling ring. It would be even more perfect if the existence of this ring is why 7th Street is the way we see it today. We're cleaning up other parts of

the city already, so maybe ousting the mastermind could be how we fix 7th Street? Unless it was already renovated; I haven't actually gone there to check. Am I getting my hopes up too much?

Edited by WujiKyurem

On 01/01/2017 at 10:17 PM, WujiKyurem said:
Spoiler

Cal with black hair??

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that this is the Ace Trainer's overworld sprite.

gjKsXvk.png

I don't have any fantastic speculation about next episode, but I've been thinking about the newly introduced fields and who is going to use them.

It's pretty obvious that the two Gym Leaders using the Dragon's Den Field are Hardy and Saphira, but who's going to use the Flower Garden Field?

Many think that Laura will use this one, however, I disagree.

Almost every field weakens one type that the user is weak against, but this field boosts Bug-type attacks, which Grass-types are weak against, and can be burned, causing extreme residual damage to her mons and a big disadvantage.

So, who's going to use this field? Bennett.

With Bennett replacing Laura in the Elite 4, he's probably going to have her 'room', which is the Flower Garden room, previously used by Laura in her Elite 4 battles.

His Bug-types are generally frail, but they have a decent speed and can hit hard, especially with Quiver Dance.

In a certain stage, all powder moves have 100% accuracy, leaving his bugs to have full use of it (I'm looking at you Sleep Powder + Quiver Dance)

Also, Grass-type moves are boosted in this field as well, which his Bugs can use to deal with Rock-types (Energy Ball, Giga Drain)

Then, when there is nothing left, he just burns that shit down with Volcarona, causing the battle to change drastically.

Edited by Atticus

bug pkmn that use rototiller : parasect, crustle

bug pkmn that use flower shield: none

bug pkmn that use growth: parasect, warmadam (grass one), illumise

bug pkmn that use nature power: leavanny, Crustle, Parasect

bug pkmn that have flower gift: none.

bug pkmn that have flower veil: none.

bug pkmn that have drizzle : none.

bug pkmn that have drought: none.

parasect, warmadam,leavanny, illumise and crustle are the only choices out the many bad bug rain dance/sunny day setters. All of them are bad,so how is Bennet going to grow this field?

Edited by FairFamily

I guess we will finaly find out, WHY Meteor hides behind barrier and puts Agate into sleep. On less distant note - from unfinished businesses, the only one that involves desert, is Amaria and Titania. If it is not that, we either go into Agate or behind the barrier.

P.S: A thought came to my mind - what if we use Dragon`s Den twice, cos Saphira dies? Once again, replacement leader trick. It would sucks big time tough, overused cliche, and I dont think we have a spare character left.

44 minutes ago, example said:

I guess we will finaly find out, WHY Meteor hides behind barrier and puts Agate into sleep. On less distant note - from unfinished businesses, the only one that involves desert, is Amaria and Titania. If it is not that, we either go into Agate or behind the barrier.

P.S: A thought came to my mind - what if we use Dragon`s Den twice, cos Saphira dies? Once again, replacement leader trick. It would sucks big time tough, overused cliche, and I dont think we have a spare character left.

The only other dragon leader from the online league is Lin. So unless she becomes the next dragon gym leader that won't happen. And...

Spoiler

considering that she is strong enough to defeat the Champion of the League, there is no way she would settle (or even be allowed) for a position as a gym leader. So yeah, there won't be anymore replacement leaders. Especially since the other three types only had 1 leader each (Amaria, Tania and Hardy were the only leaders of their respective types).

• Veterans
On 03/01/2017 at 7:19 PM, FairFamily said:

bug pkmn that use rototiller : parasect, crustle

bug pkmn that use flower shield: none

bug pkmn that use growth: parasect, warmadam (grass one), illumise

bug pkmn that use nature power: leavanny, Crustle, Parasect

bug pkmn that have flower gift: none.

bug pkmn that have flower veil: none.

bug pkmn that have drizzle : none.

bug pkmn that have drought: none.

parasect, warmadam,leavanny, illumise and crustle are the only choices out the many bad bug rain dance/sunny day setters. All of them are bad,so how is Bennet going to grow this field?

He doesn't have to. Ame could just let it start at stage 5 :P

• Global Mods
On 1/3/2017 at 5:13 PM, Gab1 said:

Just thinking about that...

Hide contents

Wasn't Laura captured by Meteor (not sure) ? If it's the case, then it must be a kind of complot thing, right?

Laura wasn't captured (we last saw her upset about being dropped from the E4) but Aya was. 

On 1/1/2017 at 7:17 PM, WujiKyurem said:

Hide contents

Whoa, looks like we've got ourselves a badass over here. Holy balls.

Bennett the scrub has been adjusted to actually look intimidating. Well done, Ame.

I found some other interesting (and less relevant) things in my search, too:

Hide contents

Cal with black hair??

This character who I don't recognize for the life of me, but was important enough to receive 2 sprites.

Screen Shot 2017-01-01 at 7.30.53 PM.png

There's one more tidbit that I have to include in a separate post because there's no more space left on this one.

The female character is a meteor member we know quite well. I wont elaborate more because it's a pretty involved sidequest and the second sprite is almost a spoiler on its own. 

5 hours ago, Sir_Bagel said:

The female character is a meteor member we know quite well. I wont elaborate more because it's a pretty involved sidequest and the second sprite is almost a spoiler on its own. 

Just to clarify, you're talking about tchar136 and tchar130 respectively?

So I guess we definitely haven't seen the last of Cal, then. As for the other one?

Spoiler

I really want it to somehow be Eclipse, but I'm pretty sure it isn't possible to be any more dead than she is. She's so dead that even her spirit has phased out of existence, which means channeling her isn't an option. Welp. It could be Tara with that logic, though. The only living candidates that make sense are the Seijaya sisters, but that would mean the Dangan sprites were scrapped. My very first impression was that this could be child Lin, but there's no way that her first in-game appearance would be in a sidequest.... right?? anything is possible in this game at this point