Various Screenshots

Amethyst

• Administrators

dfhsjdklfhgsklajfhdsgfkjhgjfakdshagjak.ghjkfhgkjds,khfsakdjkhfgkjsdadhgsjdkfgsdhkjhfkgjlsdhafkdghsjd jkdsgfsdklfgshdkjkhafsdkjf.hgjk.fshgjakshgsdklfhgusdkjfahsDUVlfkqhgvdlakcfekgwlasjfhsjkfejhovjdlckasndfeJEA ELHFUKJSDHFBUISGKJLEFHWGFLKASFNDSBJDFKALNgsalnknhiolktngsahtilksganti;rHSLMtkrdfnglik DVilHnwrmi nfNWDLwhGNLKW leIW

tumblr_lwij6bzK4Y1r8q0iuo1_500.png

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Well... I was only going to post one Steelix screen originally, but... With a scene like this, it's hard to resist.

Showdown time.

xih7.png

Could this be a sign of a flying sequence in Reborn? Like what Pokemon Ash Grey did, except cooler? Since we have these characters flying on dragons and climbing mountains on the head of a Steelix, begs the question, "Where is my player character and how is he/she seeing this?" Even if we didn't see ourselves flying, (Which I would love) having an HM 02 Fly activated even t would be awesome! Like we would have to teach fly to a pokemon, talk to an NPC, and activate a cut scene with the fly animation and have us fly up the mountain.

Edited by JayDo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

g1ao.png

sunbeams don't like to play nice with this program. but i will make them play nice.

ERM MAI GERD it's beautiful Ame. Now I'm hyped for episode 10, but sad because between Calc and Economics, I'm going to have no time to play and enjoy it.

Edited by Money_Man115