The New Pokémon

Amethyst

• Administrators
Blaziken has Speed Boost as well, and Politoed Drizzle. One-way tickets to the OU tier.
Gochiruzeru... Shadow Tag? I'll take it. Now if that thing learns Perish Song, which it looks like it might... Hell yes.

Mael- Sturdy is useful now. It acts as a built in Focus Sash.

PS. Why is there still no Wolf? Gamefreak hates me. In particular, out of all players, they hate me.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AmethystStorm' post='4621' date='Sep 17 2010, 08:41 PM']Blaziken has Speed Boost as well, and Politoed Drizzle. One-way tickets to the OU tier.
Gochiruzeru... Shadow Tag? I'll take it. Now if that thing learns Perish Song, which it looks like it might... Hell yes.

Mael- Sturdy is useful now. It acts as a built in Focus Sash.

PS. Why is there still no Wolf? Gamefreak hates me. In particular, out of all players, they hate me.[/quote]

0.o

Now I'm torn as which ability I should hope for.

nah, solid rock should work. It's a great physical wall and then reducing its weaknesses to 1x (except grass) in a set full of physical attackers... I think I'm set. Now if it could learn mirror coat, then sturdy would probably get me surprise kills against electric spc attackers.

I'm not sure if Mightyena counts as a wolf. It kinda looks like one, but has terrible stats and has that ugly shaggy dog look and of course has a name referring to hyenas, which are pretty much wild dogs.

[quote name='Orca' post='4635' date='Sep 18 2010, 05:02 AM']I'm not sure if Mightyena counts as a wolf. It kinda looks like one, but has terrible stats and has that ugly shaggy dog look and of course has a name referring to hyenas, which are pretty much wild dogs.[/quote]

Good! It fits him perfectly!

Nah. I'm kidding. I love you, Ame. :3

Now the question will not be whether weather is up. It will be which KIND of weather is up. Now that we have Pokemon that can bring up infinite of any form of weather...this will make Pokemon something completely different.

Purotooga is AWESOME!!!!

(Ability) Solid Rock- damage by super effective moves are halved

Wide Guard- Protects all its teammates from attacks for one turn. may fail if used in succession.

Boiling Water- it attacks by shooting boiling hot water at the opponent. 80 power, 1/3 chance of burning.

Shell Break- Lowers Def and Spc Def, but sharply raises Atk and SpAtk.

It's also a fossil pokemon, as I'd suspected.

[b]I AM SO USING HIM!!!!![/b]

Purotooga is awesome.....and so is Aakeosu!!!

Faint Hearted: If it's HP drops below 50%, Attack is decreased.....wait, that's not good.

Acrobat: It lightly attacks the opponent. The damage is larger when it is not holding any item.....ummm, also not too good, but it should be 110 basepower without an item.

Fast Guard: It protects itself and its team mates from the opponent’s priority moves. May fail if used in succession. Not as good as Wide Guard, but at least it protects against the likes of Bullet Punch, Sucker Punch, etc.

Those...are the only new generation moves it learns >_>

BUT IT'S A RAPTOR!!!

At least they continue the trend of Fossil Pokemon looking awesome.

Lol. seems everyone already has favorites~ I already have a sunny day team lined up XD

Ninetales lead with drought
Mebukijika Winter version
Hahakurimo
Doreida
Marakacchi
Birijion << wall breaker!

Just ask Ame and Icey-Kun about it its actually a good team. I have a team of new pokemon for every weather >3 lol