[E16 Spoilers] Speculation on the next episode(s)

Dignal

• Global Mods
16 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

It does make sense to climb the mountains through the desert to go around the barrier in Calcenon. And then after we defeat Meteor in Labradorra we will find a way to the suspicious house up the Ferris Wheel in the Circus which would allow us to go to Agate. This would mean that Saphira's gym would come before Hardy. 

So here would be my gym order predictions if that theory is true:

E17: Titania

E18: Saphira

E19: Hardy

???: Amaria, she can be placed anywhere in the gym order, she will definitely be in the episode that has two gym leaders. But at the moment it's impossible to predict where she will end up in the gym order. I personally believe that she would be either before or after Hardy since the story would flow better this way. Although ICSW did say something interesting about Hardy and Amy being interchangeable (basically you can challenge them in any order) which I could see happening.

Oh, by interchangeable I just meant I could see the order as either Amaria -> Hardy or Hardy -> Amaria (as in, I could see either one of them being the 16th leader), but choosing which one to battle first sounds interesting. About the ferris wheel, Ame has said she doesn't feel like making a ferris wheel tileset and it wouldn't serve much of a purpose so would most likely be blocked off by a line of NPCs. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

It's too early to really predict much other than Titania is probably next. Even if we do end up climbing the mountain, we don't know whose badge will allow us to use the HM. We may find a rock climb spot this time, but need to battle another leader to use it. Also, we may not necessarily fight Saphira as soon as we reach Labradorra. I'm really curious to see how the plot of the next episode plays out, it will tell us a lot about how the last few leaders will be ordered.

Spoiler

I'll have to disagree with the fact that if Labradorra is next, we might not fight Saphira. If Labradorra is indeed in E18, we will definitely fight Saphira in the same episode, only because I don't see Ame adding both Labradorra and Agate in the same episode (unless we end up fighting Amy instead). I just think the story would flow much better if it was Desert > Labradorra > Suspicious House > Agate instead of Desert > SH > Agate > Desert > Labradorra. I do however agree that it's too soon to predict what comes after E17. Just throwing out a possibility.

14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, by interchangeable I just meant I could see the order as either Amaria -> Hardy or Hardy -> Amaria (as in, I could see either one of them being the 16th leader), but choosing which one to battle first sounds interesting. About the ferris wheel, Ame has said she doesn't feel like making a ferris wheel tileset and it wouldn't serve much of a purpose so would most likely be blocked off by a line of NPCs. 

Spoiler

Hmm, I wonder how we would get to the Suspicious House above the Circus then? Maybe we will find a way after defeating Meteor in Labradorra. (or could the signal be coming from Labradorra instead?)

3 hours ago, Farnsworth said:
  Hide contents

So this is a very interesting point, why did Lin spare the MC and the other characters? This is the second time she chose to spare our lives, the first being back in Tanzan. Not to mention she could have also easily killed Victoria, Adrienn and Arclight. If she wanted to finish Reborn City off, all she had to do was kill Adrienn who is the 'heart' of the renovation/volunteering project, if that happened the City would probably go back to the way it used to be with time (and some influence from Team Meteor). It's very astonishing that Adrienn was barely touched in his 'punishment'. So why didn't Lin kill those characters? Maybe she doesn't have any particular interest in them, she might deem them 'too weak', and thus undeserving of her attention. Maybe she is just using everyone as pawns, like the way she used to MC to get rid of the 'weak links' inside Team Meteor. But still, she could have already ended things if she wanted to, considering how easy it was for her to kill Ame.

Well, while Adrrienn maybe the center of the new city, Lin does not belive in that kind of power. Lines like "number do not help" and "friends do not help" clearly emphasis this. Lin considers Ame the heart of reborn because she is the most powerful trainer in reborn, which is a power Lin does believe in. A similar argument could be made for Victoria and Arclight, they are simply to weak as trainers and aren't a threat. Why the MC might be spared though is to keep team meteor's attention on the MC. I think she will betray them and by keeping the attention on the MC, Lin can do this a lot easier.

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

I believe it was during the Water Treatment Center, though I don't remember exactly so it could have been revealed earlier. 

Ah, okay, it was when we gave her Blue Moon Ice Cream instead of anything other, wasnt it. Anyway, thanks, it makes my speculations about Titania clearer.

6 hours ago, ZEL said:
  Hide contents

Well I mean, trust me, I would have loved an option to refuse to fight (and then probably subsequently be forced to, anyway). That's pretty much what I wanted to do, since it was absolutely clear at that point that the three of them were panicking and not looking to confront you in any way. I've never wanted to fight a character in the game less, and the reason in this case isn't even because they're my favourites.
But it seems like Lin had reasons to want to dispose of them, and because she's a sadistic asshole, she decided you should do it.

ZEL were so messed up in that moment that I felt like their decision to fight you was the "fight" in fight or flight. They can't run, because that'd mean leaving Magnezone behind. They probably felt like they had their backs to the wall and attacked because they didn't even consider the chance that you would NOT try to destroy Magnezone. Zero seems to believe that you/your allies were responsible for hacking the PULSE. Which is why he calls you a liar after you say "no" to Lumi's question. Zero says "They're probably plotting to destroy Magnezone like all the other ones."
What reason would they have to assume that you might let them go and not touch the PULSE? You took down every PULSE you got near to.
They seemed to know things would go bad for them if Magnezone is damaged (Lumi: "But... If Magnezone is damaged--", "If we're gonna get through this, we need your help.", Zero: "No! Magnezone!"). I don't thin they were going to take the risk of waiting to see if you'd leave them be. What if they didn't battle you, and you'd get right to attacking Magnezone? If you look at the situation from their point of view, then the odds that you'll pass up the chance to destroy a PULSE don't look so good.

Spoiler

Well, it is the best interpretation for this, but still it`s poor, I hope that ZEL`s story will be well-written in next episodes, justifying those actions somehow, and making best of of them, suprising us. To be honest, in my opinion this episode is weakest in terms of story from all, on the contrary to the amazing impression reworked city gives, with its sidequests and all. It was as high dose of thrill as upon entering reborn for the 1st time, when heavy climate hits you, but ofc this time we look in awe at the magnificent city. Maybe I hoped only for some more team fighting action with gang guys before disbanding, like them storming for the rescue somewhere, or assault meteor base arm to arm with them, or so, I`d love it.

Spoiler

Lin is surely sadistic, but she spared us so far from any tortures or so, at last if we proved we are strong trainer. She will surely make some use of us, or at last will try to, I cant see another reason for letting us go so many times.

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, example said:

Ah, okay, it was when we gave her Blue Moon Ice Cream instead of anything other, wasnt it. Anyway, thanks, it makes my speculations about Titania clearer.

Reveal hidden contents

Well, it is the best interpretation for this, but still it`s poor, I hope that ZEL`s story will be well-written in next episodes, justifying those actions somehow, and making best of of them, suprising us. To be honest, in my opinion this episode is weakest in terms of story from all, on the contrary to the amazing impression reworked city gives, with its sidequests and all. It was as high dose of thrill as upon entering reborn for the 1st time, when heavy climate hits you, but ofc this time we look in awe at the magnificent city. Maybe I hoped only for some more team fighting action with gang guys before disbanding, like them storming for the rescue somewhere, or assault meteor base arm to arm with them, or so, I`d love it.

Reveal hidden contents

Lin is surely sadistic, but she spared us so far from any tortures or so, at last if we proved we are strong trainer. She will surely make some use of us, or at last will try to, I cant see another reason for letting us go so many times.

Found it. It's when Titania talks to Taka for the first time. 

TITANIA: Tch. Don't act like your precious little team is that good at keeping secrets anyway. I've been getting information out of your grunts for months. And giving them false intel in return. That's the thing about a group of people who are just using each other. They're easy to exploit.

2 minutes ago, example said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

People often make hasty and bad decisions when put under pressure. ZEL were under a lot of pressure, and Zero and Lumi especially aren't people who handle this well. Zero has been pushing towards attack as the best defense, which is fitting for his personality. He is rash and not someone who likes to wait for the other person to land the first strike. You can see Eve trying to keep him back, but under the circumstances, she's not able to. They know their lives may be at stake, they know you are capable of taking them down, they've seen you destroy every PULSE you encountered, and they feel like they have to decide quickly what to do about it.

There's also that time you fight the first PULSE Tangrowth, where Eve reprimands Zero for using Tangrowth for the battle, instead of their own team. His first impulses aren't really the best at those times.

But hey, we're definitely in the same boat there; I am confident that we're gonna be having Eve and Lumi around for a while, seeing how they're given relationship variables (meaning extra content to unlock for late/post game). But ugh, i just don't know about Zero. The backstory focus for ZEL has been on the sisters, so I hope we can still learn something about Zero. He deserves more than to be a tool to make us feel extra sorry for the sisters. Whether that's a bit of backstory or some character development, just something. I've always enjoyed his interactions with the other two, especially the bickering with Eve, so I'm really rooting for him to stick around them in the future. It'd also make the impact of Lumi finally standing up against him in E16 much bigger. Zero's reaction to suddenly being alone sounded pretty frightened, so hey, maybe he'll have an epiphany about how he treated them.

On 10.12.2016 at 0:35 AM, ZEL said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

This also shows how much of a monsters we are - they feared us to death. And yeah, I also liked how Zero paniced when he noticed he cant hear sisters anymore, he may bully Lumi, but still he was part of them, and cares for them. Kind of salty foster brother (I realised lovely pun that this could make in my native language, foster brother in it is something like stitched/sewn on brother...) Definetly one of the most interesting characters in Reborn. I`m more curious only about Lin-Solaris-Taka relation, what will happen here. I can imagine Solaris standing for his son against Lin, after all, it is his son, and Solaris seems to not certainly agree with Lin`s decisions.

Edited by example

1 minute ago, example said:
  Hide contents

This also shows how much of a monsters we are - they feared us to death. And yeah, I also liked how Zero`s panic when he noticed he cant hear sisters anymore, he may bully Lumi, but still he was part of them, and cares for them. Kind of salty foster brother (I realised lovely pun that this could make in my native language, foster brother in it is something like stitched/sewn on brother...) Definetly one of the most interesting characters in Reborn. I`m more curious only about Lin-Solaris-Taka relation, what will happen here. I can imagine Solaris standing for his son against Lin, after all, it is his son, and Solaris seems to not certainly agree with Lin`s decisions.

Spoiler

If we don't get a verbal confirmation from any of them that they forgive us, my heart is gonna be broken for sure ;A;
Honestly, my impression of Zero has always been that he's generally lacking social skills and isn't specifically targeting the sisters. It's just that, y'know, losing autonomy over your body and life kinda sucks, the events that led up to the situation set them up for a rough start, and being physically unable to ever get private space must've made it even more difficult to get along than normally. There's been no option for any of them to ever say "leave me alone" or "give me some space". Hell, I love my sister dearly, but if I were to be stuck in the same body with her, we'd butt heads a lot.

As for Solaris and Taka, I find it really difficult to judge their relationship in the game. Solaris never shows any signs of caring about Taka, but he is also very good at controlling himself and his emotions at all time. He never loses this calm attitude of his, and, well... we generally don't hear anything about how he's feeling. He's not the type to say things that he might regret later on. There's an equal chance for him to love Taka or be indifferent towards him. We wouldn't know, because so far nothing happened that'd push him far enough to give us a hint.
Taka, meanwhile, does express some sense of loyalty to his father, but it blends together with his overall very resigned personality.

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_o0wx7dPNvX1tvim1h_500.png

The first part implies that Taka worries about how Solaris will act upon hearing of his son's failure.
But the second part seems to show that Taka cares about his opinions as well. Not the things he might do to Taka, but the things he'll think about him.

It's just that I find it hard to judge how much of that is genuine, and how much is caused by the mindset that he has to live up to Solaris' expectations.

But against Lin? Yes, I could definitely see Solaris siding with Taka rather than her. Solaris isn't stupid, he's bound to be aware that Lin is using all of Meteor for her personal gain, and maybe at some point he'll finally realize that someone needs to stop that woman. Lin isn't going to share the power she's seeking to obtain with anyone, so hopefully Solaris is gonna come to his senses and see that his Team Meteor is history, that Lin's goals are nothing like what he's seeking to achieve, and it's time to help bring down the monster he created before everyone gets screwed over.

...Or maybe that's just my wishful thinking because I'd find it really awesome for Solaris to sort of change sides.

8 hours ago, Tapu Fufu said:

I have a feeling a certain legendary will eventually notice that an entire town is sleeping, and Team Meteor will be prepared to pounce on it and make it submit to their will. Probably not next episode, but eventually. 

That's actually pretty brilliant. Shadows of Almia all over again? I don't know why this possibility never occurred to me until now; good catch!

Spoiler

And to me, it makes perfect sense for a final battle with Lin to involve a PULSE Darkrai. Something about that just seems right. Supercharging a Pokémon for the purpose of inflicting eternal torture on victims (through Darkrai's eternal nightmares) is certainly befitting of a character who rips off heads and legs, tears out eyes, and staged the fights with Victoria and Arclight both; which, under the circumstances, were essentially gladiator matches. Lin is at once the one-woman crowd who can show a pollice verso thumbs down any time she chooses, and the sadistic empress who keeps the MC and others alive just to torture them.

Edited by WujiKyurem

Which characters do you think we'll see in E17? I took the liberty of putting together a list of the last time each character made an appearance in a plot-related capacity. Correct me on any mistakes. 

Here's E1-E15:

Not Yet In Story

----------------------------------

Arclight

Episode 6

-----------------

Victoria (Apophyll Academy)

Episode 8

-----------------

Serra (Voclain Estate)

Episode 9

-----------------

Lin (Tanzan Meteor Base)

ZEL (Tanzan Meteor Base)

Episode 10

-----------------

Adrienn (Coral Ward)

Episode 11

----------------

Elias (Subseven Sanctum)

Radomus (Subseven Sanctum)

Bennett (Iolia Valley)

Luna (Iolia Valley)

Episode 13

-----------------

Anna (Calcenon City)

Aya (Calcenon City)

Cain (Calcenon City)

Hardy (Calcenon City)

Laura (Calcenon City)

Noel (Calcenon City)

Saphira (Calcenon City)

Sigmund (Calcenon City)

Charlotte (Calcenon City Gym)

Episode 14

-----------------

Aster (Ametrine Mountain)

Cal (Ametrine Peak)

Heather (Ametrine Peak)

Shelly (Ametrine Peak)

Samson (Big Top)

Terra (Glitch City)

Episode 15

-----------------

Shade (Water Treatment Center)

Taka (Water Treatment Center)

Amaria (Fiore Mansion)

Blake (Fiore Mansion)

Fern (Fiore Mansion)

Florinia (Fiore Mansion)

Julia (Fiore Mansion)

Sirius (Fiore Mansion)

Solaris (Fiore Mansion)

Titania (Route 2)

Ciel (Big Top)

And E16:

Spoiler

Lin (Devon HQ)

Zero (Devon HQ)

Arclight (Obsidia Ward)

Victoria (Obsidia Ward)

Adrienn (Coral Ward Gym)

1 hour ago, WujiKyurem said:

Which characters do you think we'll see in E17? I took the liberty of putting together a list of the last time each character made an appearance in a plot-related capacity. Correct me on any mistakes. 

Here's E1-E15:

Not Yet In Story

----------------------------------

Arclight

Episode 6

-----------------

Victoria (Apophyll Academy)

Episode 8

-----------------

Serra (Voclain Estate)

Episode 9

-----------------

Lin (Tanzan Meteor Base)

ZEL (Tanzan Meteor Base)

Episode 10

-----------------

Adrienn (Coral Ward)

Episode 11

----------------

Elias (Subseven Sanctum)

Radomus (Subseven Sanctum)

Bennett (Iolia Valley)

Luna (Iolia Valley)

Episode 13

-----------------

Anna (Calcenon City)

Aya (Calcenon City)

Cain (Calcenon City)

Hardy (Calcenon City)

Laura (Calcenon City)

Noel (Calcenon City)

Saphira (Calcenon City)

Sigmund (Calcenon City)

Charlotte (Calcenon City Gym)

Episode 14

-----------------

Aster (Ametrine Mountain)

Cal (Ametrine Peak)

Heather (Ametrine Peak)

Shelly (Ametrine Peak)

Samson (Big Top)

Terra (Glitch City)

Episode 15

-----------------

Shade (Water Treatment Center)

Taka (Water Treatment Center)

Amaria (Fiore Mansion)

Blake (Fiore Mansion)

Fern (Fiore Mansion)

Florinia (Fiore Mansion)

Julia (Fiore Mansion)

Sirius (Fiore Mansion)

Solaris (Fiore Mansion)

Titania (Route 2)

Ciel (Big Top)

And E16:

Reveal hidden contents

Lin (Devon HQ)

Zero (Devon HQ)

Arclight (Obsidia Ward)

Victoria (Obsidia Ward)

Adrienn (Coral Ward Gym)

Since we are going to the desert we will definitely see Titania next episode. As for the rest I'm not really sure, but I'm personally hoping to see Serra and the E11 gang since it's been forever since we last saw them. So El and Bennett could be the main villains in the next episode and Radomus, Gardevoir, Luna and Serra would be the allies.

Spoiler

Although Anna and Noel are missing, Cain and Hardy are looking for them. So we might see these characters in the next episode.

EDIT: I was reading the teaser for E17 and here is what is says:

Spoiler

"Episode 17: Rust Thicker than Water

Do you understand now?

Steel will not make me bleed.

And your shining armor is but a tinfoil to the brimstone breath of the New World"

So by the title itself we already know that Titania will be on it (the "rust" references her) and that maybe Amy will appear also ("water").

As for the speech, at first I though that Tania was the one saying it (since IIRC she said something about steel not making her bleed in the online Reborn League), but the more I look at it the more I think its actually El. Since he references the "New World" and claims that Tania's "shining armor" is nothing but "tinfoil", clearly teasing her. The last remaining Meteor members that are any actual threat are Lin and El, so having El next episode makes a lot of sense.

Going by that I firmly believe we will see the E11 gang in the next episode, since Bennett will most likely follow El to the desert, plus Radomus and Luna could also be involved due to El. Also, Serra said in E15 in an interview with Gardevoir that she would be going after Bennett, so if the bug boy appears so will the ice queen.

And about Anna and Noel, I don't think we will see them until Labradorra. Someone theorized that Anna might have found a way around the barrier which I could see happening.

Edited by Farnsworth
forgot about Luna

It's been a while since I've fact checked LEZ's history, but do we know what happened to Lumi and Eve's bodies following their merger into Zero's body? Because if they really have been sent back into their respective bodies (which I 100% think is the case), what's stopping us from talking to them? We know that Lumi was always actively trying to stop Team Meteor from within LEZ, and both she and Eve probably have very deep knowledge of Team Meteor's overall plans. Why wouldn't Lumi tell us everything? Zero even said he's going back to Agate; he might warn the team there of a potential betrayal now that he doesn't here the sister's voices anymore.

As for leader order, while it's looking more and more likely that Titania's next, I don't think Hardy's going to follow her. I don't see him leaving Calcenon without having rescued Aya first, so for him to challenge us in Agate, we need to resolve the situation in Labradorra first. Plus, wasn't there an NPC somewhere in Reborn that says that there exists a mysterious stone hidden underneath Agate? Maybe that'll be used as a way to unlock Arceus. 

Personally, I think that after we fight Titania, we'll head back to Calcenon and the twins will have found a way to sneak pass the barrier. At first, I thought we'd used Rock climb to do that (similar to how dive was instrumental in bypassing the PULSE Avalugg), but I still think that Hardy's badge will let us use Rock Climb (makes sense that the Rock leader enables Rock Climb. Plus, RC will allow us to access a ton of new areas; probably where Dratini and other pseudo-legendaries can be found, at the peaks/bottom floors of the three mountains. So Rock Climb will probably be given to us by one of the two last leaders). From this, the twins finding a hidden route seems the most likely scenario. Once in, we liberate Labradorra, Team Meteor escapes to Agate to amass their forces, we battle Sapphira, and head to Agate. 

So, I predict the ordering is Titania -> Sapphira -> Hardy -> Amaria. Also, if Rock Climb truly does enable us to catch Dratini/other pseudo-legendaries, it only makes sense that we obtain that after Sapphira as too not give us an advantage. Plus, dragons wouldn't actually help against Amaria either since dragons do close to nothing to water types, and she'll most likely have plenty of ice moves anyway.

Last question: Do we know where Heather/Shelly were heading too after the events in Ametrine? My mind's drawing a blank on that.

Edited by Therrester

1 hour ago, Therrester said:
  Hide contents

It's been a while since I've fact checked LEZ's history, but do we know what happened to Lumi and Eve's bodies following their merger into Zero's body? Because if they really have been sent back into their respective bodies (which I 100% think is the case), what's stopping us from talking to them? We know that Lumi was always actively trying to stop Team Meteor from within LEZ, and both she and Eve probably have very deep knowledge of Team Meteor's overall plans. Why wouldn't Lumi tell us everything? Zero even said he's going back to Agate; he might warn the team there of a potential betrayal now that he doesn't here the sister's voices anymore.

As for leader order, while it's looking more and more likely that Titania's next, I don't think Hardy's going to follow her. I don't see him leaving Calcenon without having rescued Aya first, so for him to challenge us in Agate, we need to resolve the situation in Labradorra first. Plus, wasn't there an NPC somewhere in Reborn that says that there exists a mysterious stone hidden underneath Agate? Maybe that'll be used as a way to unlock Arceus. 

Personally, I think that after we fight Titania, we'll head back to Calcenon and the twins will have found a way to sneak passed the barrier. At first, I thought we'd used Rock climb to do that (similar to how dive was instrumental in bypassing the PULSE Avalugg), but I still think that Hardy's badge will let us use Rock Climb (makes sense that the Rock leader enables Rock Climb. Plus, RC will allow us to access a ton of new areas; probably where Dratini and other legendaries can be found, at the peaks/bottom floors of the three mountains. So Rock Climb will probably be given to us by one of the two last leaders). So the twins finding a hidden route seems the most likely scenario. From there, we liberate Labradorra, Team Meteor escapes to Agate to amass their forces, we battle Sapphira, and head to Agate. 

So, I predict the ordering is Titania -> Sapphira -> Hardy -> Amaria. Also, if Rock Climb truly does enable us to catch Dratini/other legendaries, it only makes sense that we obtain that after Sapphira as too not give us an advantage. Plus, dragons wouldn't actually help against Amaria either since dragons do close to nothing to water types, and she'll most likely have plenty of ice moves anyway.

Last question: Do we know where Heather/Sherry were heading too after the events in Ametrine? My mind's drawing a blank on that.

Spoiler

as i know for the story probably the bodies of eve and lumi(and for the story i know that eve and lumi are sisters and zero is the guy who kidnapped lumi so eve can help team meteor with the pulse mashine)will be in team meteor base(now zero say is going back to agate so maybe there is the team meteor base dont know)

for the leaders next probably is titania but we know now anna and noel is disappeared and probably we need to find them after we beat titania and leave the desert so the next leader for me( we will see in the next episode) will be amaria bc probably she will get her memory back and she will go after titania(maybe?) and probably she will be the next.now for rock climb i dont think we will get access in the next episode bc i dont think we need rc to progress the story and maybe we will get is as post game reward i think

Spoiler

i have a question lin defeat and kill ame the champion does this make her the new champon?

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

1 hour ago, Therrester said:
  Hide contents

Personally, I think that after we fight Titania, we'll head back to Calcenon and the twins will have found a way to sneak pass the barrier. At first, I thought we'd used Rock climb to do that (similar to how dive was instrumental in bypassing the PULSE Avalugg), but I still think that Hardy's badge will let us use Rock Climb (makes sense that the Rock leader enables Rock Climb. Plus, RC will allow us to access a ton of new areas; probably where Dratini and other pseudo-legendaries can be found, at the peaks/bottom floors of the three mountains. So Rock Climb will probably be given to us by one of the two last leaders). From this, the twins finding a hidden route seems the most likely scenario. Once in, we liberate Labradorra, Team Meteor escapes to Agate to amass their forces, we battle Sapphira, and head to Agate. 

So, I predict the ordering is Titania -> Sapphira -> Hardy -> Amaria. Also, if Rock Climb truly does enable us to catch Dratini/other pseudo-legendaries, it only makes sense that we obtain that after Sapphira as too not give us an advantage. Plus, dragons wouldn't actually help against Amaria either since dragons do close to nothing to water types, and she'll most likely have plenty of ice moves anyway.

Last question: Do we know where Heather/Shelly were heading too after the events in Ametrine? My mind's drawing a blank on that.

Spoiler

Well to be honest I don't think Zero is right in the mindset to be concerned for team meteor. Right now he is incredibly confused and vulnerable. Combined with his rashness, I don't think he will be calm and collected and inform his superior. I think he will either break down mentally or go on a manhunt for Eve and Lumi or maybe both. For eve and Lumi, they are probably locked up, now they have no need for team meteor and became a liability. It wouldn't surprise me if we could enter Agate thanks to Zero.

I aggree Titania looks the next one based on the teaser.However I wouldn't make assumptions based on HM's considering surf,dive and waterfall are enabled by the fighting,fire and ground gym, strength by the poison, rock smash by the bug, (flash by the ghost?) and cut by the lightning gym. Second I felt that storywise Amria and Titania would be paired together in a single episode. Their story is heavily intertwined and to me I always thought their would be an obstacle that we need to pass before we could find Titania. Amaria would then be the key to solving said puzzle. After that I think we will unlock Labradorra , where we will fight Hardy. This is because we know that the dragon's den will be used in 2 gyms.  Saphira is a given, Hardy is well the logical alternative by elimination. However we cannot unlock agate before beating Hardy otherwhise we fight on his field and not the dragon's den.

For Heather and Shelly, they were distributing food if I recall correctly. After that I think they would either go after team meteor or regroup. They might try the first fail because of the barrier and then do the second.

Another interesting plot point: based on destiny's end, the gothitelle and the prophecy from miss direction. I think the MC will be erased from history. The words " You will meet the void. It will embrace you. This much is inevitable. What happens after that, however. That, Arceus must not know." The last words, Arceus must not know, make little sense. However with the book destinies end, we see that if arceus becomes inexistence the world will be gone. Now this ties back to gothitelle's words. Arceus must not know inexistence but the MC will meet and embrace it. So the MC will become inexistant.   The vision of Miss direction supports this and expands on this, she sees not only a future where the MC does not exist, it is even worse. It is based on a past that where the MC does not exist.  So basically we will somehow stop existing and the past will be changed in a state where the MC did not exist.

Edited by FairFamily

1 hour ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

Reveal hidden contents

as i know for the story probably the bodies of eve and lumi(and for the story i know that eve and lumi are sisters and zero is the guy who kidnapped lumi so eve can help team meteor with the pulse mashine)will be in team meteor base(now zero say is going back to agate so maybe there is the team meteor base dont know)

for the leaders next probably is titania but we know now anna and noel is disappeared and probably we need to find them after we beat titania and leave the desert so the next leader for me( we will see in the next episode) will be amaria bc probably she will get her memory back and she will go after titania(maybe?) and probably she will be the next.now for rock climb i dont think we will get access in the next episode bc i dont think we need rc to progress the story and maybe we will get is as post game reward i think

Reveal hidden contents

i have a question lin defeat and kill ame the champion does this make her the new champon?

Spoiler

I... I don't think murdering the reigning champ is a viable way to become champ of the league. (Plus, she didn't defeat the E4 before battling Ame.)

Spoiler

As for the ZEL thing, pretty much what FairFamily said. I highly doubt informing his superiors is gonna be on Zero's mind for a while. I'd assume that Eve and Lumi's bodied are kept somewhere in Agate - figures Eve might've figured out a way to keep them safe. Lumi's diary says that at the time she "doesn't know" what would happen to their bodies, and was wondering if they might die without them. But it'd appear that wasn't the case.
So I think Zero is going to check up on them immediately.
Though... considering Lin evidently wanted to get rid of them, I wonder if Meteor will attempt to do something about them if/when it turns out they're actually still alive. I can't really imagine that it'd be a wise idea to let Eve go, what with her being the actual mastermind of the three. But at the same time, it feels like it'd open up too much additional plot if Eve and Lumi became another subject to protect, what with us already having to worry about a whole bunch of other people.

Spoiler

What if we really die, but Anna wishes Jirachi to bring us back to life? The MC dying scenario was discussed quite widely in E-16 Discussion Thread before release, maybe Amethyst got influenced a little bit? Or those guesses were right? And this matches the prophecy.

7 minutes ago, ZEL said:
  Hide contents

I... I don't think murdering the reigning champ is a viable way to become champ of the league. (Plus, she didn't defeat the E4 before battling Ame.)

Hide contents

As for the ZEL thing, pretty much what FairFamily said. I highly doubt informing his superiors is gonna be on Zero's mind for a while. I'd assume that Eve and Lumi's bodied are kept somewhere in Agate - figures Eve might've figured out a way to keep them safe. Lumi's diary says that at the time she "doesn't know" what would happen to their bodies, and was wondering if they might die without them. But it'd appear that wasn't the case.
So I think Zero is going to check up on them immediately.
Though... considering Lin evidently wanted to get rid of them, I wonder if Meteor will attempt to do something about them if/when it turns out they're actually still alive. I can't really imagine that it'd be a wise idea to let Eve go, what with her being the actual mastermind of the three. But at the same time, it feels like it'd open up too much additional plot if Eve and Lumi became another subject to protect, what with us already having to worry about a whole bunch of other people.

Spoiler

i know my first question it was stupid but whats the case now about the champ if you know something pls tell me :/ .

now foe zel i like this person since then i start the game is rly sad to see a single person have 3 different minds in 1 body but in the other hand is rly good character and probably as zero now he will help us a lot in the next episodes and i hope we see him a lot in the future

Spoiler

I'd assume it's how Lin said - Reborn has lost its champ. For now, there is none. Probably means that the next person to get all badges and defeat the E4 will be the new champ. You're even asked if you're going to try to become the new champ.

3 minutes ago, valantisthanasoulis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i know that so is like blue in red and blue he defeat the elite 4 and he became the champ hmm i dont rly like that i want to fight a rly strong champ bc this game is so challenging for me and i want a rly difficult champion fight

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure that in the event that there really won't be a new champ before we get there, we'll have some fight to replace that. Kind of like in Sun & Moon, maybe?
That, or someone does beat us to the title. In any case, I doubt we'd get to win the league without some sort of boss battle at the end. That would indeed not be very Reborn-like.^^

Spoiler

Well, an alternative could be that a rank up happened. If the elie 4 were ordered, which was a thing until gen 4, then you can easily replace the champion. While officially the change would be correct un officially the change might be considered a decrease in quality and therefore will be rejected. So while a 'champion' would exist he would be considered a regent. So Reborn would still need a new champion.

Edited by FairFamily

15 minutes ago, ZEL said:
  Hide contents

I'm pretty sure that in the event that there really won't be a new champ before we get there, we'll have some fight to replace that. Kind of like in Sun & Moon, maybe?
That, or someone does beat us to the title. In any case, I doubt we'd get to win the league without some sort of boss battle at the end. That would indeed not be very Reborn-like.^^

Spoiler

I could see a situation similar to the original Red and Blue where Fern defeats the E4 before you and becomes the new champion. And since Ame loves giving us more reasons to hate him, I could see that happening.

16 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

I could see a situation similar to the original Red and Blue where Fern defeats the E4 before you and becomes the new champion. And since Ame loves giving us more reasons to hate him, I could see that happening.

I was about to say, isn't Fern still technically collecting badges? Or has he stopped that after joining Meteor? Because I can definitely see him pulling a Gary Oak and getting the Champion title before us. As much as I'd hate it...

Personally though, I like the idea of the region not having a champion. The champion is supposed to be the strongest trainer in Reborn. They're supposed to stand above everyone else, seen as the final challenge before you can call yourself "the best". I also feel as though, in a region like Reborn where the gym leaders are constantly moving and changing (take Shelly; right now, casual trainers can't challenge her because she's not at her gym at the moment), becoming the champion is a further testament to one's skill as a trainer because you've managed to acquire all the badges, find and defeat the Elite Four, in such a volatile region. Having someone like Lyn usurp the position, or having an Elite Four become a temporary champion, dirties the title. Take Benette - At this point he's pretty much guaranteed to have replaced Laura as a member of the Elite Four. But he's only done that because of El's manipulations. If he was chosen as the "temporary champion", would you accept that? Some bratty child given the title of champion, the best in Reborn, because he cheated the system? Hell, the MC's even beaten him twice already.

Leave Reborn without a champion, or at best have Lyn acknowledge that she's now it (although I feel like she doesn't care for the title). 

Edit: I also think Lyn's the best choice because, thus far, no one's been able to stop her. She's taken down Sapphira, one of the highest ranking leaders in the region (although the latter was using a Steelix, not her real team), and flat out killed the previous champion. She's an unstoppable force, someone that makes you go "Oh shit!" when you see them, and the champion needs to be someone similar. The MC is the only one who fits the bill, having won every fight they've been in.

Edited by Therrester

Spoiler

i think fern he has stop collecting badges bc he say i join team meteor so then they will restore the world he will be at the top (and i think fern he will die or flootbot he will teach him a leason and he will stop collecting badges(or is a spy and flootbot make him go with team meteor so he will help us later dont know))