It's getting super hard to think of puns for these... (AMA)

Kurotsune

...But AMA try to anyway

Welp, not really much to add other than this. Figured I'd hop into the bandwagon early this time. Y'all know the drill, make it some interesting ones.

Incidentally, as of today, I've been in Reborn for two years, so yay.

51 minutes ago, Strider said:

Are you a big fan of Nietzsche? If so, then for what reasons?

Yes. The reason is mostly bias. I was referred to Nietzsche by a friend after being told both he and I employ extremely similar methods in our analysis of the psyche and how we approach to studying people. Ultimately, I've grown to agree with his views of the Übermensch  and the goal of constant self-improvement. All in all, I like his ideas and I think a lot of what he says makes sense.

Even if it was misinterpreted and used to create one of the worst dictatorships in history oops

17 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:

Do you believe that snakes are always snaked? 

That depends. Do you believe that's a creative question?

9 minutes ago, Neo said:

What the fuck, Kuro?

i don't know dude 

i just wanted to do something

i need the upvotes man

they're my drug

y'know aside from my other drugs

22 minutes ago, Odybld said:

Music

Like, what you like to listen to lately

Or all time favourites

And why?

May be put a song of the moment at each post here too

Music

Eh, maybe. We'll see. 

Right this second, I'm listening to:

My favorite song of all time is:

Why:

Because it's a song about his mother dying. The lyrics are amazing and the delivery is really strong specially at the end - "Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep ~  It's such a bitter form of refuge ~ Now don't you know the kingdom's under siege ~ And everybody needs you? ~ "

It does a great job at reflecting the hopelessness of wanting to help someone you love but being unable to. Just watching them fade away while pleading for them not to.

• Developers

I've seen you post Panic! at the Disco lyrics on the server a few times, and see you were listening to it with your last post. They're one of the few bands I like enough to actually make a habit of following what they're doing rather than just accidentally hear a song and decide I like it (how I form most of my musical opinions). Any reason you seem to like their music/when did you start listening to them?

3 hours ago, Marcello said:

I've seen you post Panic! at the Disco lyrics on the server a few times, and see you were listening to it with your last post. They're one of the few bands I like enough to actually make a habit of following what they're doing rather than just accidentally hear a song and decide I like it (how I form most of my musical opinions). Any reason you seem to like their music/when did you start listening to them?

Why I seem to like their music: Cool lyrics and cool beats.

When I started listening to their music: When I Write Sins Not Tragedies came out.

2 hours ago, KosherKitten said:

Why not ask ICSW for help with puns?

As if I'd ever need help. Specially with puns.

How many questions will I ask you this time?

Do you like my avatar?

What is your favorite thing about the new design of the Reborn site?

Despite not having played Gen 7, are there any pokemon that you like from it for whatever reason?

Did your post count go down??

Where is Reborn's secret headquarters???????

What do you think of Ame's mom?

How has your health been as of late?

Do you prefer serious or goofy questions?

Will the little foxes make an appearance anytime soon, perhaps at the winter party thing?

What is your honest opinion about Trump, him being elected, and how things will proceed for the Divided States of America?

Do you prefer Summer or Winter?

What television series are you currently watching?

What are you gonna do tomorrow? 

Do you have the most AMA threads in Reborn history?

7 hours ago, Jericho said:

How many questions will I ask you this time?

Do you like my avatar?

What is your favorite thing about the new design of the Reborn site?

Despite not having played Gen 7, are there any pokemon that you like from it for whatever reason?

Did your post count go down??

Where is Reborn's secret headquarters???????

What do you think of Ame's mom?

How has your health been as of late?

Do you prefer serious or goofy questions?

Will the little foxes make an appearance anytime soon, perhaps at the winter party thing?

What is your honest opinion about Trump, him being elected, and how things will proceed for the Divided States of America?

Do you prefer Summer or Winter?

What television series are you currently watching?

What are you gonna do tomorrow? 

Do you have the most AMA threads in Reborn history?

• Probably a lot!
  • 's k, it sorta remids me of pink floyd for some reason
  • i didn't like the redesign because i'm a bonehead and hate change I do like the new looks. And that status updates are better now.
  • I'll go a step further and show you what my team would be:

724.png < because cool-looking

743.png < because cyoot

775.png < also because cyoot

778.png < because adorablu

758.png 773.png < Because there are no other good choices left and these are the least ugly ones

• It did! Iunno why.
  • It's inside our hearts. Like, literally. I live inside your heart. Piss me off and I'll stop it.
  • She's a cool lady from what I've heard about her I have it on good authority both she and amethyst are bad at makeup, though
  • It's been decent.
  • I prefer a decent balance between both.
  • I'll just lay this out in the open here - I was planning for two weeks, with fair secrecy, a thing where the foxes were going to "hack Reborn" and re-enable the Mess With Others! items for the last day of the old site and create a sort of trollfest. And then Amethyst literally forgot about it before starting the update. C'est la vie. Other than that, the foxes have their own schedules and I'd be surprised if they did show, but if they want to, I won't stop them.
  • My honest opinion is that Trump played a game and won. I feel like he was mostly lying his ass off to get elected and doesn't really care for or stand behind a lot of what he has said - but he is still going to be divisive and a potential diplomatic issue. Ultimately, though, Trump's career as president will more likely than not be four years of nothing followed by no re-election. I could end up surprised, though.
  • Winter. God I hate summer.
  • None.
  • Answer these questions since you asked me that yesterday. Also work. And that's about it.
  • I don't think so. I had what, three? I'm sure someone has had more than that.

5 hours ago, Gaunt said:

In your opinion How many AMAs will this community survive before the inevitable collapse of our society?

Do you believe in equality for everyone? If yes do you think it should be enforced?

• I figured this collapse had happened years ago. This society is downhill as-is.
  • No. I believe gender/race/sexuality should play no role in someone's rights - Everyone should have the same rights and duties. I do not, however, believe that everyone should be equal in any other aspect besides this. People have to work for things, not simply be given them. Equality is great in politics, and a crutch everywhere else.

On 10/12/2016 at 5:15 AM, Maelstrom said:

Have you read any books for fun, lately?

oh i thought notifications would've let me know this thread was replied to

anyway

The last book I've read is Chronicle of a Blood Merchant by an author called Ya Hua. It's a really cool book that not only displays amazing insight into chinese history and culture, it's also a surprisingly light read - I basically breezed through the 300-or-so pages the book has.

The bits where he describes the process of selling his blood though

are super

super

squeak inducing

3 hours ago, Odybld said:

I've been doing some jogging in the woods the last few days, from the walking I did usually . How do you motivate yourself to keep going when working out? What's your favourite music for running? What's your general mindset about it all? 

> How do you motivate yourself

> Running music

Or really any symphonic metal song

> Mindset

I hate exercise. There's no other way around it. I assume at this point in my life that I have some sort of deficiency that makes my body not produce endorphin when under physical stress because I fucking hate it. I feel absolutely no satisfaction from exercising before, during or after. I feel discomfort and muscular fatigue and that's all there is.

Ultimately, I motivate myself seeing the results - Months later- and knowing that I have to. At the end of the day the only thing that really motivates me into getting anything done is acquiring the mentality that I have to do it, that it isn't an option; I force myself to.

I usually drink triple malt whisky, neat. 

My favorite storebought beverages are craft beers, my absolute favorite beer being Lindeman's Framboise Lambic.

Alternatively I've an ongoing tradition with one of my best friends to order the fanciest, expensivest, queer-est looking drink in a restaurant every time it's the first time we're going there, and those are usually great.