Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

2 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:
  Hide contents

how do i activate the color books library event thing

Spoiler

You should find the order the books need to be pressed in the subseven sanctum, at the end of the chain quest starting with a womans ring in Jasper ward.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You should find the order the books need to be pressed in the subseven sanctum, at the end of the chain quest starting with a womans ring in Jasper ward.

Spoiler

i already did the diamond ring sidequest

Just now, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a long chain sidequest. How far hve you gotten (whats the last item you were given)?

Spoiler

i think i finish the chain side quest the last thig i obtain is the dark material

Spoiler

Starting E16--Where exactly are you supposed to start up the storyline? I exited the data room and had the new things added to my poke gear, however there's no directions for starting up the story-I've tried talking to a bunch of people in the circus and also went to Calcenon to try there but I am still lost...

2 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:
  Hide contents

i think i finish the chain side quest the last thig i obtain is the dark material

Spoiler

Well, in the room where the dark material was, there are arceus statues that give the order with which to interact with the library books.

Spoiler

@FireXed Fly back to the city, and go the the grand hall?

Edited by Strider

Just now, FireXed said:
  Hide contents

Starting E16--Where exactly are you supposed to start up the storyline? I exited the data room and had the new things added to my poke gear, however there's no directions for starting up the story-I've tried talking to a bunch of people in the circus and also went to Calcenon to try there but I am still lost...

Spoiler

need to go to grand hall where you got your starter

2 hours ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Well, in the room where the dark material was, there are arceus statues that give the order with which to interact with the library books.

ok thanks

Spoiler

im tried to interact with the books but nothing happened

1 minute ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Is that far away? I'm almost facing the Dark Gym leader and I want my Magneton to become Magnezone.

Spoiler

Im not sure maybe after reborn city's renovation, or before but i think it starts when you talk to mr. Seacrest.

3 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is that far away? I'm almost facing the Dark Gym leader and I want my Magneton to become Magnezone.

Spoiler

It was pushed back that far pretty much because of Magnezone being too good of an Electric-type. It also had the side effect of screwing over Probopass and Rotom. And yes, it is indeed acquired from the Mulch sidequest now.

Edited by Anstane