Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

9 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

He should be in an apartment building to the east of the pokemon center...if you talked to him in the cemetery in a previous episode.

Spoiler

Well, directly to the east of the pokemon center is a park, then a building with no door or way of accessing it, and then the gym. So I guess I just didn't talk to him in a previous episode. Thanks anyway though.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Phoenix15 said:
  Hide contents

Well, directly to the east of the pokemon center is a park, then a building with no door or way of accessing it, and then the gym. So I guess I just didn't talk to him in a previous episode. Thanks anyway though.

Spoiler

This is the upper part of peridot ward that I'm talking about, near Blacksteam shelter.

24 minutes ago, sharkzilla said:
  Hide contents

what do the classified information do might as well tell me the entire side quest 

Spoiler

Okay, here is the rest of the sidequest:

1. North Peridot

2. Coral

3. Jasper (east)

4. North Peridot - Blacksteam Factory

5. 7th Street - Sanctum

10 minutes ago, Gray-Productions said:

This may not need spoilers but wasn't Corey's Silver Ring supposed to be set as a Key Item now? I still have it as a regular item

If you get a new one (in a new playthrough), I believe that it will be a key item. However, if you've already gotten the mon associated with the ring, it shouldn't matter.

On 12/12/2016 at 9:44 AM, bananaCUI said:

Hide contents

No problem! I had a feeling you had to finish the gang storylines for that.

Hide contents

Oh, and update me what Pokemon Archie gives you after you finish the jobs quest! I'm curious. 

Spoiler

Charmander my dude~

Spoiler

Ok I hate to be a bother but I ended up using the sweet heart that girl gave me in the school for the spice side quest. Is there a place where I can get one more? and Who do I give it to? I can't find anyone on the 3'd floor.

1 minute ago, Knife said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok I hate to be a bother but I ended up using the sweet heart that girl gave me in the school for the spice side quest. Is there a place where I can get one more? and Who do I give it to? I can't find anyone on the 3'd floor.

Spoiler

I think that's what you're meant to do. I don't think that there's really anyone to deliver the sweet heart to.

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

The other person who replied was correct; there's no one else to give it to. The girl you're asked to deliver it to can't accept it because she's straight.  

8 minutes ago, Debojit97 said:
  Hide contents

Where are the volunteers whom I need to find for Adrienn?

Spoiler

Talk to everyone, scattered through the city, inside or outside

4 hours ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Where is the entrance to the pool near peridot pokecenter, is it blocked after the reborn city renovation?

Spoiler

Block'd

Alright. I'm not going to look through 69 pages of questions and answers. My question is simple: After obtaining the Sweet Heart from the girl in the Onyx Trainer School, I'm going to the guy who has a monologue right next to a vase with a plant. After talking to him while approaching from the right, he flinches and jumps back, breaking the vase in the process. After that, a teacher approaches me and tells me that he'll get a janitor, opening the door to the third floor of the trainer school, yet, there's nothing significant up there. I also tried searching the guy who ran off, but after searching through the Obsidia Ward, I came to the conclusion that it's a waste of my time and that I probably missed something. What did I miss, and where do I go?

2 minutes ago, Lagspike said:

Hide contents

Alright. I'm not going to look through 69 pages of questions and answers. My question is simple: After obtaining the Sweet Heart from the girl in the Onyx Trainer School, I'm going to the guy who has a monologue right next to a vase with a plant. After talking to him while approaching from the right, he flinches and jumps back, breaking the vase in the process. After that, a teacher approaches me and tells me that he'll get a janitor, opening the door to the third floor of the trainer school, yet, there's nothing significant up there. I also tried searching the guy who ran off, but after searching through the Obsidia Ward, I came to the conclusion that it's a waste of my time and that I probably missed something. What did I miss, and where do I go?

Spoiler

the sweet heart is actually for a different quest in the Spyce restuarant. There's no boyfriend to deliver the sweetheart to as far as I know.

Edited by Strider