Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a gym, but you'll need to advance the main story to make Corin appear, I think

I already checked all gyms [Most I think (I also accidentaly started a quest in Florinia's gym to deliver a love letter midway) and I still didnt find the guy. He isnt in Grand Hall either]

1 minute ago, Polaris said:

Reveal hidden contents

hi so what's the deal with the dark material? I collected one, but I don't know what to do with it. Thanks!

There's nothing to do with it yet. It will likely be useful in a later episode.

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Hide contents

hi so what's the deal with the dark material? I collected one, but I don't know what to do with it. Thanks!

I don't think anyone has found a use for it yet. You can sell it for 15,000 to a shop if you're desperate for cash. I want to think it has some relevance to the story... There is a second Dark Material Piece in Iolia Valley if you haven't gotten that one yet.

Edited by tails12

2 hours ago, example said:
  Hide contents

They all belong to key pocket, but they disappear after use, so comparing with this forum what needs to be done and where you have/havent been is impossible, I tried it aswell :P. If you could check this S9, I`d be much grateful.

I found the S9 key! It's in the F14 building that you get by going East from Coral and North from Azurine Island, in a little 2x2 dive spot!

Edited by asterlicks

On 12/5/2016 at 6:59 PM, SnideAsides said:

Where do I find the save file? I downloaded it and want to start a new file to explore all the changes, but I also want to keep my old file so I can return to it later.

Sorry for taking so long, I haven't been able to get on the computer in a bit.

So, this is going to sound fairly complicated, but it's mostly simple.

1. Create a folder on your desktop and name it anything you wish that you'll keep track of; mine's named "Pokemon Reborn Dianthia Save Files." (Dianthia's my character's name for that playthrough.

2. Go to the saved games folder for Reborn and highlight every save file inside of it. You'll want to then drag all of those files into the folder that you created in Step 1. If you did this correctly, the folder from step 1 should have every file inside of it, and the folder that was originally holding the save files in it should be empty.

3. Just boot up Reborn and start a new game. You'll notice that there is no continue option; that is because the save files have been moved into a new folder that the system does not register.

4. After saving the new game, the original file that held the save files will have 1 new file in it; that is your new game. To switch between the two, you only need to make another folder on the desktop; mine's named "Current Reborn Playthrough." You'll drag the files out of the original folder into that new folder you created in step 4. 

5. Now, to go back to your first playthrough, you only need to highlight everything in the folder from step 2 and drag it all back into the original folder.

I hope that all makes sense; enjoy!

Edited by Dypatome

Spoiler

I can't start the quest of "courin rouge", i beat the gym and made the other quests, even the application jobs
I can't find any cousin nor buy illegal stuff (if that person is part of the aqua/magma gang) in certain location, what could i be doing wrong??

Also, where can i fish for shellder??

Edited by Churrasco

Just now, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

It's empty for me too, and my guess is you have to: talk to the police officer station, find all 3 Corrin copies, clear out the Railnet, and then go into the Gym.

Alright, guess the Railnet is the only thing left. 

Just now, Churrasco said:

I can't start the quest of "courin rouge", i beat the gym and made the other quests, even the application jobs
I can't find any cousin nor buy illegal stuff (if that person is part of the aqua/magma gang) in certain location, what could i be doing wrong??

Also, where can i fish for shellder??

Talk to the police officer chief and find the 3 body doubles, Shellder can be fished with super rod at the top of the waterfall to the water treatment plant where you double-battled Solaris and blew up the house

16 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

Talk to the police officer chief and find the 3 body doubles, Shellder can be fished with super rod at the top of the waterfall to the water treatment plant where you double-battled Solaris and blew up the house

Spoiler

The chief don't say anything, He says if i had trouble to inform him, sooo i had asume there is something triggering the event that could i had miss?? I read all the posts about this and made the suggestions, but nothing happens :'( 

Edited by Churrasco

I'd just like to put out this reminder. As I've been told a couple times by Odybld, everyone please remember to post both questions and answers in spoilers. If you have any questions that aren't posted in spoilers, it might be a good idea to fix that :)

Edited by Strider

18 hours ago, Churrasco said:

The chief don't say anything, He says if i had trouble to inform him, sooo i asume there is something triggering the event that could i miss?? I read all the posts about this and made the suggestions, but nothing happens :'(

I don't know

:( have you done the previous parts of the stolen pokemon quest chain? Like, freed all the pokemon from the smugglers at Arclight's request and earlier? You need to run into Corrin in 7th street and have him taunt you, and then talk to the pokemon seller who is left there who mentions "as long as the city is in dissarray, someone like him could stay hidden forever..." to trigger it.

18 hours ago, Freya said:

Sorry if this has been asked, but where do I use the F10 key? I found the area with the other F buildings, but F10 isn't there

The F10 building should be in that area, I think it's to the right-ish but I'm not sure

2 minutes ago, Strider said:

I'd just like to put out this reminder. As I've been told a couple times by Odybld, everyone please remember to post both questions and answers in spoilers. If you have any questions that aren't posted in spoilers, it might be a good idea to fix that :)

sorry, i'm trying to figure it how to "spoiler it", because only use the forum when an episode appears, i will edit it right now