Ask 2.0: Ame Edition

Amethyst

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your story of learning about anime is really quite similar to my own. Lovely~!

EDIT: How do you feel about me possibly temporarily mimicking you with Suignitou avatars? :eek:

Edited by Cloud

Ame, if you did that with the deathnote, I would totally be the bootleg king of meat. Myself being my own primary customer. It's just soooooooooooooooooo delicious. But maybe that's cuz my stocky build requires all that protein. Or something like that.

That reminds me of the cows that walked by as we were setting up some barriers for somthing

I was feeling good so I started giving 'em nicknames:

Ribeye

Chop-steak

Mad-Eye Mooody

and then I ran out of names and just called all the rest Burger and scrumptious.

What would you name a cow, Ame?

What would be your ideal pet(s)?

If you had a totem of 6 animals to describe yourself with, which would they be?

I like certain animals as friends, and others as entrees. *shrugs*

• Administrators

What would you name a cow, Ame?

...That's a tough one. Miltank. I usually name animals based on their personalities though, so I guess it would depend how it acted.

What would be your ideal pet(s)?

I would die of <3 if I could get a wolfie or foxxie as a pet. <333

If you had a totem of 6 animals to describe yourself with, which would they be?

Ignoring how well they may actually connect to myself, I do know a few of my totem animals via other means. Wolf, Cat, Fox, Moth, Spider, I'd be hard-pressed for a sixth though... Possibly Dog. :c Blehdog.

>Moth

Fucking wat.

Anyways, I do plan on wasting rupees for Ame's profile picture to be something extremely fuckawesome.

Also, top 5 animu. Gogogogogo

What would you do if everyone in Reborn was actually in your head?

How does it feel to know that you run a small community?

• Administrators

>Moth

>Lol

One's strongest spirit animals are not only those that they love, but those that they fear or scorn.

If you were a pony, what would your cutie mark be?

Amethyst? :o

If you had three minutes to do one thing in the world you've always wanted to do without reprimand or repercussion, what would you do?

There's nothing I want to do that I fear reprimand or repercussion for. At least, nothing I wouldn't do for the very sake of that repercussion. Society doesn't change if nobody turns their heads. With anything I do, I have to hope that they turn their bodies, too, and march in a new direction.

Also, top 5 animu. Gogogogogo

Rozen Maiden

Pandora Hearts

Wolfs Rain

--It kind of changes here based on what mood I'm in/what I've seen recently, but at the current moment...

Neon Genesis Evangellion

Tokyo Mew Mew

What would you do if everyone in Reborn was actually in your head?

Therapy?

How does it feel to know that you run a small community?

Been doing it since I was 13, nothing new by now.

• Administrators

bleh, hardly remember. I know it was always pretty empy there- it was a purposeless place. Just another hangout forum, really. So when I started this place, learning from it, I made a point to always have there be a REASON to be on the forum/site. As for feeling... I can barely remember. D:

• Administrators

Hi?

^ a question

:D

Why does this single combination of a symbol and a letter still make me more afraid of you than anything else you could ever say?

• Administrators

Hi?

Why does this single combination of a symbol and a letter still make me more afraid of you than anything else you could ever say?

Classical conditioning.

Emerald is dead.

no u

• Administrators

It was replaced in role and identity by Espeon, suffered an emotional breakdown, and then was referenced months later by Ikaru in what I can only assume to be a half-arsed attempt at trolling. c:

• 8 months later...

Why won't you let me love you ?

What song do you sing on a when your in a good mood?

When was the last time you cursed somebody out?

Have you even been banned form anything ?(like movies,malls,theme parks etc etc)

What is your favorite type of candy?

Why do you make puns when you know I die a little on the inside every time I hear one?

How come you never came to my little league game ?

What are 3 things you can't live without?

I named my dog "Fluffy the destroyer of Worlds".How do you feel about that ?

What would you do with one million dollars ?

What degree are you pursuing in college?

Can i get dem digits ?

Have you dyed your hair before? If so what color?

Is there a specific character you wouldn't mind cosplaying as ?

• Administrators

Random revival is random o.o

Why won't you let me love you ?

Don't say you love me; you don't even know me. If you really want me, just give me some time...

What song do you sing on a when your in a good mood?

The difficulty here is that I switch so often.

Lately my go-to song, though, is In All My Dreams I Drown from the Devil's Carnival, though as of this morning I've recently taken a renewed fascination in Emilie Autumn's I Want My Innocent Back.

that awkward moment when both of those are centered around sexual abuse

well fuck.

When was the last time you cursed somebody out?

...Unless I'm forgetting someone, probably in 9th grade, when I decided I could be cool by picking on the nerdy kid. I said some pretty mean things, and threw half his lunch in the trash, and I felt terrible about it almost immediately.

Incidentally, it worked. I became really popular for most of freshman year, and then decided I was sick of it. Said "nerdy kid" became one of my closer friends for the rest of high school.

Have you even been banned form anything ?(like movies,malls,theme parks etc etc)

Aside from the PO server for a couple misunderstandings, and some servers owned by trolls that were mad that they were banned from Reborn, I don't think I've been banned from anything.

What is your favorite type of candy?

idk...

Sour Skittles, in very small quantities. If I eat a lot of them, then my mouth feels like firey death. But they're really good just a few at a time.

If I'm going to gorge, I'll just- WAIT BACK UP

I'm banned from the candy store at the mall here!

I kinda

am not allowed to go in there

because i always buy way too much

Why do you make puns when you know I die a little on the inside every time I hear one?

The reason my pun-fu is strong is because I started watching the Pokemon anime with the express purpose of adopting all their puns.

This is a Pokemon server. Do you really expect me not to apply content of such relevance here?

also because without them i have no sense of humour

well, i do, but only bibliophiles get it.

and even then it basically boils down to polysyllabic puns

How come you never came to my little league game ?

Because the last time someone took a little girl to a baseball game she had an existential crisis that resulted int he entire universe being reorganised with her as its God.

What are 3 things you can't live without?

English, people, and internets.

I named my dog "Fluffy the destroyer of Worlds".How do you feel about that ?

http://i.imgur.com/3Fb3B.jpg

the internet named your dog, not you.

how do YOU feel

What would you do with one million dollars ?

I'd find something reliable to invest it in, try and live off of the interest and investments as much as possible. I'd quit working, and focus on making a living from my creative projects.

What degree are you pursuing in college?

Psychology. Just cuz its a stable thing I don't mind doing if none of my artistic ventures play out.

Can i get dem digits ?

I like my fingers and toes where they are, thank you.

Have you dyed your hair before? If so what color?

When I was in middle school, I tried to dye it a dark grey, because I had had a halloween costume with grey hair spray that I decided looked cool.

instead, it dyed solid black

and then turned mahogany

and then chestnut

and then a normal brown

and then kind of reddish

and then orange

and eventually it worse off, but my hair was never as light as it used to be. :c

hence why I'm going to bleach it back to platinum soon. :D

Is there a specific character you wouldn't mind cosplaying as ?

does

it

have

to

be

specific?

because if so, that last one.

(In order: Misa from Death Note; Cynthia from Pokemon; Humanised Orianna from League of Legends; Angela Blanc from Black Butler; Will of the Abyss from Pandora Hearts; Suigintou from Rozen Maiden)

I actually will be cosplaying Misa for new years, and I'll be doing either Cynthia or Angela in March depending on if I've dyed my hair by then.