What Are You Thankful For?

Dypatome

With Thanksgiving right around the corner for us in the USA, it's a great time to stop and think about all of the good things that we have in our lives. That being said, what are you all thankful for? Even if you don't live in good ol' US of A, you've still got to be thankful for something, right?

I'll start: I'm thankful for my family, my friends, all of you guys, Ame, and a whole lot of other things that would make an impossibly long list for me to type out if I'm to do anything else tonight.

Being alive. I was nearly gone several times, but because of so many awesome people, I am still here. And... I am thankful for that. Permanent solutions to temporary problems never work.

My amazing children and fiance, supportive family and friends, Ame and the whole reborn community, and most especially for the time I still have for one of the most important men in my life, my wonderful Grandad, whom has surpassed expectations to still be here with us now <3

I'm thankful for myself, my capabilities, my ability to persevere and forgive and forget, and for the few people that have been with me throughout my journey of what was mostly a hell in my life.

I'm thankful for the myriad of tiny facts and circumstances throughout History that made me, where I am, what I am and who I am today.

Thanks to my family. My friends. Ame and the team for putting all of this together. Dypatome for starting this thread.

Aaand thanks to Nidoking and Magneton for pulling me through so many gym battles, you guys are awesome.

• Administrators

Among many other things, I am especially thankful for all of you.

I may not be as active as in the past but that is in part because I place so much trust, not only in the staff to keep everything together, but all of the members to keep the place moving and take care of each other too.

And it means a lot to me to have you all to come home to. <3