New Trainer says Hi :)

GalacticMarshmallow

Hi there :D

(So I completely forgot about this until I came across an "Introduce yourself" post.......but better late than never?)

I actually stumbled across Reborn some months back and have been obsessed preoccupied with it since. I've been lurking around on the forums since then but had some issues with my email and wasn't able to make an account until much later.

So a little about me:

22, chocolate lover, bookworm, thinks pink is the greatest colour ever perceived by the human eye, believes everyone deserves nap time, tragedy hater, happy-ending lover and vertically-challenged

I'm really new to gaming. I played Pokemon Ruby (probably where my love from Mudkip comes from) on an emulator when I was 7 and that was about it.

About 2 years back, I started getting into a lot of the games I knew about growing up (things like Super Mario 64, Banjo Kazooie etc.) and started playing them

My interests include making things. What it is really depends on what I need at that moment, but I'm game for pretty much any type of craft work :)

I want to have a go at calligraphy, oil painting, water painting, and making a new media art journal when I find the time

I enjoy watching a very wide range of TV shows and movies

My life goals....right now is to get through uni.....somehow.......

And that's basically me.... :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

howdy hey

calligraphy is p cool!! i have a special pen that i needed for my first year typography classes and it writes really nicely

Omg, I would love to do a typography class!!! It sounds like so much fun :) Any tips for a budding beginner?

I've had a look at a few tutorials and all of them seem to need lots of different equipment (which look expensive). I was hoping for something much more basic...

And while it seems like an awesome skill, I'm not sure what I'd be able to use it on so I can justify wasting a huge amount of money on it :(

A friend of mine has some pens that she's willing to lend me though so I'm planning on starting with that after my exams :)

Edited by GalacticMarshmallow

Yo, welcome to reborn ^_^

tumblr_niqleek0U51scncwdo1_500.gif

I greet u with mudkip

Thank you :D How have I not seen this GIF before??

Everyone deserves a nap eh...I like you already! Welcome to the forums

Naps are my specialty.....sleeping in general really......

Hi, welcome to Reborn. You're the user who made the suggestion of having Holiday Pokemon exclusive areas in Spork :D Here's an ice cream sandwich as thanks + welcoming gift.

Thank you :) I'm surprised you remembered :D