Pokemon Reborn Review and Intro Post

CaseyDamon

I am new to Pokemon Reborn, but I am glad to a part of it.

A little about me.

Favorite Starter: Mudkip, cuz my first Pokemon game was Sapphire and in my first run through I picked Mudkip.

Favorite Pokemon: Weavile, I don't know, the high speed makes it personal favorite.

Favorite Type: Steel, love that defensive typing!

Any other questions? Feel free to ask!

The remainder of my post will be a review. I understand that the community has rules, and if this needs to be moved to another forum. I will happily oblige.

The devs did a fantastic job with this game, and as a fan, it is my turn to pay them back as best I can. Unfortunately, I don't have money, so I can't donate. But I did the next best thing and reviewed!

*Note: I only started playing Reborn since episode 15.

Overall: 9/10

Great Game. Would recommend to anybody that has played a Pokemon game before.

Graphics: 8/10.

The game doesn't try to do what it can't. It sells itself as Gen-3, and it delivers on its promise. Nothing flashy, but overall very solid. It seems like more (animations and such) will be added in episode 16, so this is subject to change. I include music in this category, and the soundtrack for the game is perfect. The music gives off the proper vibe, whether that be the depression of the Peridot Ward, or the uncleanliness of the Bysbyxion, the music perfectly complements the setting.

Gameplay: 10/10

Because it is a Pokemon game, I'm tempted to give the game an N/A (who plays Pokemon for the gameplay???). But Reborn added something different. It added Field Effects, which change the entire makeup of the game. An entirely new and unique layer was added to the game, which enhanced the game. The devs made sure that the game would be challenging (at least to a casual Pokemon fan like me), which is refreshing for a Pokemon game. The puzzles added into the game are very thought provoking and require countless trial and error. I really enjoyed it. That isn't to say it's perfect. There are times when I felt like the purpose of the puzzle had been broken (eg, the train tracks to go to Charlotte's house). In that example, the main hurdle wasn't the puzzle, but moving around so much. But these were few and far between, so overall good work. On top of that the side puzzles that aren't central to the plot (exploring Ametrine Mt, event pokemon) are so well-thought out and numerous, this deserves nothing less than a 10.

Story: 9.5/10

The story is--without a doubt-- the best story I have ever heard. There are no plot holes (that I see). There's nothing absurdly ridiculous about the plot. It flows really well. The main storyline is great--evil group tries to force citizens out of city for selfish purposes. But under that there's so much more. Dr. Sigmund's orphange, the Arceus cult, the rival gangs, incompetent police. Once again, it's not perfect. At some point, it feels like too much is happening at once, and there is an underlying feeling of coincidence (same feeling I get from stereotypical Shonen). But something about the storytelling, which I believe is critical aspect of games, draws me to the game. And the best part is the characters. There are many, so one might think they are hard to remember. But they are so varied, it isn't difficult to remember them at all. Each is unique and easy to remember. Almost perfect, but not quite there.

Replayability: 7/10

This is a Pokemon game, so the replayability will always be very high. However, I think the main selling point of this game is the story, which isn't as thrilling the second time around. The suspense takes a significant hit. On top of that, there is a high amount of dialogue in the game, but when you know everything that will be said, it comes repetitive and mundane to skip through. Actually this problem persists even in the first run through when I have trouble with a particular opponent, but it's not as big then (eg Bennet "protecting" me from Luna). Solid, but it only gets a 7.

Miscellaneous: 5.5/10

This is the section where I nitpick the game. If I give anything above a 5, the devs are doing it right.

1. Professors name isn't a tree. Considering the brilliance of the devs are, I find it hard to believe they didn't notice the pattern behind the professor names. I am a stickler for tradition, and when it something small like this, it really should be followed.

2. Pokemon levels. After a gym leader dies (I'll be using Corey as an example), shouldn't the levels of the new leader be the same. I mean if Aya intends to replace Corey, it doesn't make sense for her Pokemon to be 15 levels higher. On top of that, it is explicitly stated that Prof. Ame is watching us and making corrections as we discover flaws. Shouldn't she be able to pick up on small things like this?

3. I stated this earlier, but sometimes the puzzles lose their value, and become chores rather than puzzles.

4. When I start to ride my bike, the music changes to a default bike theme. While this worked in the city, I don't want to be listening to bike theme as I ride Route 1. On this vein of thought, when changing music, it should be possible to change the music for a specific part of the game. Eg, "I want the battle music to be Song_x, and I want to the Route 3 Song to be Song_y".

5. Adjustable volume. I generally multitask while playing the game, and the volume from this game overpowers anything else I want to be able to hear. Also, adjustable screen size, not just the three options of Small, Medium, or Large.

Reborn is such an excellent game however, I can't help but praise it. I saw a video of someone riding a Tauros, fainting, then appearing in Aya's house. I mentally thought to myself, "What's going to happen? What sort of glitch will appear?". But it turned out that it was planned by the devs, and they had dialogue and everything for it. My mind was blown. Because of that, I now judge Reborn against a higher standard compared to other games.

Community: 10/10

The community is completely up to the devs. If they are negligent, then it ends up like League of Legends. If properly managed, it can turn into... well this. I have never seen an online community that is more helpful and positive than this one. Not only that, but it is so well-organized. On top of that, there is active discussion between the devs and the common fans. They truly care about us, and it shows.

Well that ends my review. If you took the time to read it, comment! If you disagree, comment! Need me to clarify something? Comment! Want to add anything else? Comment! I made a mistake? Comment!

Welcome to you! Unfortunately, I'm not giving my opinion on your review, since it's your opinion and yours alone. :P I'm also too tired to say much. Which is weird, since I'm normally a very talkative person. But I agree on your opinion about the puzzles, they can get very annoying, especially when you're not in the mood to solve them. (Aventurine Forest, I'm looking at you. Took me like three hours and 40 jars of honey to get through it, and I'm fairly certain that I didn't pick up most of the goodies.. which is regrettable, but I don't have nerves of steel.)

Anyway, since most people add something fancy to their welcoming post, I'm going to mimic it and add a cute animal gif, since that's also what other people did when I introduced myself, so here you go: http://giphy.com/gifs/cute-white-s0k30jjI04THq. I honestly couldn't identify this thing as a seal, though. Looks like a riceball with eyes laying on snow, delicious.

My favorite Pokémon has to be.. Blissey. It's an odd choice, but I love this thing for some reason. Mainly because I trolled my best friend with it's high bulk when we were like ten years old and got our hands on the newly released Gen 4 games.. hah, good times, until he teached his Staraptor Close Combat. It's also cute.

Edited by Lagspike

Welcome to reborn! I'm not sure I've ever read a review of the game before, so this was quite interesting. Before I get onto my thoughts about your thoughts I might jot down the same categories you did at the start.

Favourite starter: Cyndaquil. I started on gen 1 but by far the most commonly played pokemon generation in my childhood was gen 2, and Cyndaquil was my starter of choice from the bunch.

Favourite pokemon: Heracross. Why do I like Heracross? Dunno really, I think it's something about the design. I've been enamored with it for as long as it's existed though.

Favourite type: Bug. The bug type more than any other has a ton of pokemon that I like to use. In fact it's very rare that there will be a bug type that I don't like to use.

Now onto your miscellaneous review points:

This is the section where I nitpick the game. If I give anything above a 5, the devs are doing it right.

1. Professors name isn't a tree. Considering the brilliance of the devs are, I find it hard to believe they didn't notice the pattern behind the professor names. I am a stickler for tradition, and when it something small like this, it really should be followed.

2. Pokemon levels. After a gym leader dies (I'll be using Corey as an example), shouldn't the levels of the new leader be the same. I mean if Aya intends to replace Corey, it doesn't make sense for her Pokemon to be 15 levels higher. On top of that, it is explicitly stated that Prof. Ame is watching us and making corrections as we discover flaws. Shouldn't she be able to pick up on small things like this?

3. I stated this earlier, but sometimes the puzzles lose their value, and become chores rather than puzzles.

4. When I start to ride my bike, the music changes to a default bike theme. While this worked in the city, I don't want to be listening to bike theme as I ride Route 1. On this vein of thought, when changing music, it should be possible to change the music for a specific part of the game. Eg, "I want the battle music to be Song_x, and I want to the Route 3 Song to be Song_y".

5. Adjustable volume. I generally multitask while playing the game, and the volume from this game overpowers anything else I want to be able to hear. Also, adjustable screen size, not just the three options of Small, Medium, or Large.

1. I think that's probably because Ame isn't really a professor in the sense that the professors in the other games are. She's more of an administrator than anything, well, at least I think she is.

2. I agree on this one to an extent. I'm kind of glad that it doesn't work that way though because I appreciate the challenges that Aya and Samson put forward, along with the fact that gym leaders like Shelly can track alongside you in levels throughout the game. It allows these characters to be more than just one time bosses I guess. You could make the argument that the gyms can be challenged in any order and that the gym leaders have a team for each level cap accordingly, but that doesn't explain why Charlotte refused to battle you at Laura's house so I wouldn't buy into that line of thinking.

3. No real opinion one way or the other so I'll skip that one.

4. Oh yes please. I love the music in this game way too much to want to be listening to the bike track the whole time. I've had a similar complaint in the past but I don't think anything happened to it.

5. Can't you use the volume mixer on your computer to adjust the volume of the game? I know I do. As for screen sizes, yeah I agree that'd be cool but I don't know how easy it would be to implement.

Again, welcome to the community.

• Administrators

I'll go ahead and respond inside the quote since quoting multiple blocks of text is inexplicably difficult for me.

Favorite Pokemon: Weavile, I don't know, the high speed makes it personal favorite.

That's my second-favorite, good choice.

On top of that, there is a high amount of dialogue in the game, but when you know everything that will be said, it comes repetitive and mundane to skip through. Actually this problem persists even in the first run through when I have trouble with a particular opponent, but it's not as big then (eg Bennet "protecting" me from Luna). Solid, but it only gets a 7.

There are two things coming in E16 that may alleviate this and a different concern later on- the first of which being a text skip function.

There are two quite different ways I can go about this so I'll let you decide which you prefer:

• It's a pretty obvious pattern; I don't think this is something she missed and rather just chose not to follow it.
  • What do you mean Ame's not a tree? Are you trying to say there are those alive that don't know the legend of the Ametree...?

This is possible to a degree, but you would have to change the music files yourself and rename them to match the existing filenames and locations said song(s) play in. It's probably more effort than it's worth.

5. Adjustable volume. I generally multitask while playing the game, and the volume from this game overpowers anything else I want to be able to hear.

This is the second of the two concerns I mentioned earlier- with E16 comes full volume control much like the volume mixer solution that currently exists. There'll be an option in the... well, options, menu that has a number from 0-100%.

Of course, with all that said, welcome! I (and we, I suppose) appreciate the overall high ratings :P

And because Sheep is lame and didn't obligatorily mention the Community Rules on the left menu, I suppose I'll take care of that. Do keep those in mind and enjoy your time here!

Gonna hop on the questioning the miscellanous area. I'm not questioning your score, but your reasons behind your score, but it's nothing too bad.

1. Uhh...that's kind of like saying I should change my name to Mahogany for the Hardcore version for the sake of being in line with the game. The game was based off of the community which is half the reason Ame is in the game. Though the leader names are puns or related to their type so maybe that's what you're looking for here. Never really liked the Professor Tree trope but that's me.

2. That's RPG logic you're trying to deal with. I mean I was in a discussion with people where I said they either were holding back with their ace or they have multiple teams (both of which are very likely true) since well you can get an opponent of any status facing them. That's a fault of RPGs in general though it is a fault to the game.

3. I have the entire route 1 path memorized because it wasn't until recently we had the quick warp Tauros. I don't feel like all the puzzles should be solved every single run though, but man some of the sidequests were mind boggling (especially the Mudkip/Squirtle). It's still classic seeing me fail at Shelly's Gym puzzle even after doing it a few times.

4. What if I told you, you could change the music through the Poke Gear...(but I never noticed the bike problems because I hated using the bike for the lag attacks)

5. I agree here, but I always use the medium sized screen since well, I do a lot of different things other than the game. The volume is another thing so I'm glad to see that's being added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, welcome to Reborn. Glad you really like the community and hope you make yourself feel at home though if you're on a computer you're probably at home. So maybe I should jot down a few of the things like my favorite mon just for humor:

Favorite Starter: Bulbasaur. Grass type, Sleep Powder, Chlorophyll, and a good Mega. What's not to like. And it's a really good tank which has really grown on me recently

Favorite Pokemon: Ninetales. Not to be mistaken with Alolan Ninetales. I don't know why I really like Ninetales, but it's probably due to getting a male one in a Ruby Nuzlocke and it kicking butt. Ever since then, I've used Ninetales quite a bit for OU matches.

Favorite Type: Psychic. I like to play mind games so this would be my obvious choice

Also you're a lot nicer than I'd be if I do a review of Reborn once it's completed.

The reason the name of the lady giving you your starter isn't a reference to some kind of flora is simple: This entire game is basically a complete fanfiction of the Reborn League community designed by the person who was its administrator back in the day, Amethyst (that is her real name too iirc), in short, Ame. She put herself in the game because she managed the league of the past.

Almost all notable characters in the game were characters in real life, and quite a few of the struggles they go through in the game actually parallell the ones they have in real life. Ofc, some character traits got exhagerated for the sake of making more memorable characters. From what i've heard from vets here, these are the parallells.

For example: Cain was real, and he was infamous for cybering with challengers, but he was grounded by his homophobic mom (which is insinuated to be such in the game) and Aya then took over.

Fern and Florinia were both real. Florinia never really had an interest in pokemon but was leader for a while before Fern took over. Fern was actually a complete irredeemable asshole who nobody really like. He pulled really disgusting stunts like DC'ing when he was losing from a challenger and then returning with a counter team and saying he got "internet issues". Florinia then came back and beated him over and over, constantly forfeiting her badge again and coming back with a new team. Nobody really knows why she did it.

Heather, Corey, Blake and Cal were real. Corey actually was the father of Heather and he actually did commit suicide, so this wasn't Ame being edgy or dramatic. This mimicked real life. If what i've heard was true, Blake actually did adopt Heather and then Ame tried to keep her as a leader of the League to prevent her from isolating herself too much. Eventually Heather quited the league, and Blake stopped when she did, and Cal stopped when he did. Blake was however more of a "casual ironic douche" instead of the schoolyard bully Reborn portrays him as, other than Fern who was actually an irredeemable douche.

Kiki was real, and did actually have to quit the league due to a disease.

I believe the entire orphan family existed too, but i haven't found conclusive proof, and so did Sigmund (I believe he was the electric leader of the league after Julias PC exploded), who actually did experiment with ECT, and there were actually questions about whether he was breaching ethical standards. Ofc, sigmund has been dramatized because everyone hated the character the moment he was introduced.

Shade was also the actual Ghost leader. He might or might not have been a supernatural entity. All we know is that he hardly ever said anything other than cryptic poems about other leaders.

Amaria existed too, and she had amnesia, a fact reflected after she got rescued in-game.

I don't know whether Bennett and his obsession with Luna was real but at this point i don't wanna know.

Apperantly Radomus did exist so thats a win

So yeah, its basically an extremely well made fanfic, and its truly shocking how many paralells to real life there are.

I am new to Pokemon Reborn, but I am glad to a part of it.

A little about me.

Favorite Starter: Mudkip, cuz my first Pokemon game was Sapphire and in my first run through I picked Mudkip.

Favorite Type: Steel, love that defensive typing!

Any other questions? Feel free to ask!

Torchic is king. Especially in Reborn. Where you have speedboost as your hidden ability. 2 turns in and you go through the sound barrier.
Edited by colers25

Heya, welcome!

Steel's a great choice, it's one of my favourite types as well. Difficult for me to place it above Flying, but thankfully, Skarmory exists, so eh~

And it'd seem we have the same favourite for a starter as well! (Though I did start with Blue. Just never really warmed up to the Gen I starters.) Swampert is one of the few starters that I actually used throughout a whole game and didn't box before it even fully evolved, which is rare for me.

Anyway, nice to meet ya, hope you'll enjoy your time here \o

[insert standard joke about being trapped here forever]

• What do you mean Ame's not a tree? Are you trying to say there are those alive that don't know the legend of the Ametree...?

MRYnItg.png

Wow. I did not expect this many responses on the first day.

I'll try and see if I can respond to everyone.

Lagspike, thanks for welcoming me, and I appreciate the animal gif. I loled at your description. Regarding your favorite pokemon, I've never seen Blissey before as someone's favorite. I guess there's a first for everything.

Sheep:

Favourite pokemon: Heracross. Why do I like Heracross? Dunno really, I think it's something about the design. I've been enamored with it for as long as it's existed though.

Heracross is the only bug-type that I like. I'm not a big fan of bugs or the bug type, but I respect your decisions.

1. I think that's probably because Ame isn't really a professor in the sense that the professors in the other games are. She's more of an administrator than anything, well, at least I think she is.

2. I agree on this one to an extent. I'm kind of glad that it doesn't work that way though because I appreciate the challenges that Aya and Samson put forward, along with the fact that gym leaders like Shelly can track alongside you in levels throughout the game. It allows these characters to be more than just one time bosses I guess. You could make the argument that the gyms can be challenged in any order and that the gym leaders have a team for each level cap accordingly, but that doesn't explain why Charlotte refused to battle you at Laura's house so I wouldn't buy into that line of thinking.

3. No real opinion one way or the other so I'll skip that one.

4. Oh yes please. I love the music in this game way too much to want to be listening to the bike track the whole time. I've had a similar complaint in the past but I don't think anything happened to it.

5. Can't you use the volume mixer on your computer to adjust the volume of the game? I know I do. As for screen sizes, yeah I agree that'd be cool but I don't know how easy it would be to implement.

Again, welcome to the community.

Regarding point 1, that could be a reason, but I'm a stickler for tradition, and as such, I had to point it out.

Point 2: I understand that it has too be done that way for the purposes of the game, but that doesn't mean there isn't a better way. Also, we fight alongside Florinia during the latter part of the game, and there she is about the same level as us. It could be that they have some mechanism to suppress their pokemon's level.

3. ok....

4. Yay, someone who agrees with me! The way I go around it is by changing my location while riding the bike. Example, if I'm on route 1, all I need to do is travel to the North Aventurine Forest and back to Route 1, and the music will fix itself. It's only a temporary fix, but it's still something.

Regarding 5, I completely forgot about the Volume Mixer. That would've made me life so much easier. Thanks for pointing it out!

And thanks for having me here!

Ikaru, I'll avoid triple quoting, and respond directly.

If Weavile is your first-favorite, what's your second? *Internally prays its not Lucario*

Yay, a text-skip function. I'm a casual Pokemon fan, so I take a lot of tries to get through opponents. That text-skip will save a lot of time.

I also profusely apologize for not recognizing the Ametree. I will never make that mistake again. On a more serious note, I know they didn't miss it, so I guess it must've a personal choice for Ame.

As you said, changing the individual files for each song is probably more effort than its worth, so I'll pass. And the adjustable volume will really help me, so I can;t wait for it.

Commander:

1. As I stated earlier, this is my personal opinion, and I would've put a tree name as the professor name. It is your game, so it is your choice.

2. I guess that makes sense... I still think Ame could've thought of something a bit more clever.

3. Shelley's gym was annoying, but it was still fun. My personal favorite was Radomus's gym.

4. I don't know how it works for you, but when I change the music, the song I choose becomes the only song I listen to. The only option that has a musical variety is the Default Option.

5. Glad to see you agree!

Since you appear to be the creator of Pokemon Reborn Hardcore, I'm going to ask a few questions. How long does it take for you to release a new episode compared to Ame? How many people help create Hardcore (actually help with the programming, not just ideas)? When you make Hardcore, are you just editing the difficulty of the Pokemon, or are coding an entirely different game?

colers25: I really did not know all of that. Thanks for enlightening me. However, I must ask, which League are you referring to? You say they are real-life characters, so is there some sort of Online League I don't know about? Also, (I could be wrong) Titania is based on a Fairy Tail character Erza. Since you seem interested, I thought I might tell you. I never really liked Torchic's evolution designs, so even if he is the most competitively viable, I probably won't every choose him.

Ama: Another Mudkip lover! *Virtually high fives you*. However, you said you box your starters? I make it a personal rule to make sure my Starter is the most powerful, simply because, they're the starter. And I (hopefully) won't be stuck here forever!

Alice: Thanks for liking my review. I spent quite a bit of time on it!

EXLink32: Thank you for having me in this community!

Commander:

1. As I stated earlier, this is my personal opinion, and I would've put a tree name as the professor name. It is your game, so it is your choice.

2. I guess that makes sense... I still think Ame could've thought of something a bit more clever.

3. Shelley's gym was annoying, but it was still fun. My personal favorite was Radomus's gym.

4. I don't know how it works for you, but when I change the music, the song I choose becomes the only song I listen to. The only option that has a musical variety is the Default Option.

5. Glad to see you agree!

Since you appear to be the creator of Pokemon Reborn Hardcore, I'm going to ask a few questions. How long does it take for you to release a new episode compared to Ame? How many people help create Hardcore (actually help with the programming, not just ideas)? When you make Hardcore, are you just editing the difficulty of the Pokemon, or are coding an entirely different game?

Hardcore does not release by Episode but by features or adjustments. The original release of Hardcore took about a month I'd say while revisions/expansions clock in about 20-40 hours each and I generally get those done within a week. I'm still working on CoM but I should have all the touchups and polishing done for E16's release. Pretty much grinds down to what days I don't have anything going on and I pretty much just work on that. Generally I'm a bit faster than Ame since my area is focused on gameplay experience, not an entire game.

Modding by definition is taking a game and doing adjustments to it. At one point Reborn Hardcore used Reborn's save file system, but now it has it's separate folder and save area (Reborn saves still work fine). I do add some coding to the game as it's needed, but most of it is basic level. The bulk of my work goes into designing the bosses of Reborn and refine them as best as I can so that we don't go through heaps of AI idiocy. I seriously try for that. So yeah, I'm really picky if I have someone else work on fights. Though recently I've been fixing sprite positions to make it look more polished.

As for adding people to Hardcore, people can freely use any coding/concepts I implemented in the game (most of it is marked with my name). I'll eventually say something about this but since I'm not the greatest coder, I would be ecstatic if someone could fix/touchup the coding in a couple areas such as the Randomizer and Level Limiter. If someone wants to contribute a little bit (or Beta Test), I'm definitely not going to turn them away but I may ask a couple questions beforehand. I will accept assistance in anything but battles (and concepts to a degree) even graphics/spriting aka fixing the flying Megas (and maybe some custom graphics).

• Veterans

The only thing I really have a problem with is no. 2.

For Aya, it's because the majority of her team was actually Cain's team from before he restarted, so it'd make sense for those Pokemon to be pretty high leveled. Meanwhile the aces probably either hold back or have some level limiter on them, to keep them from being too tough. It's more of a case of keeping those battles challenging rather than keeping it in a certain order, as the gyms can be battled in any order from an in-universe standpoint. The reason the player battles them in a certain order is because A: They're the closest to the player at that time, or B: Plot reason. An example of someone battling gyms in a different order is Fern, as he's coming back from Radomus and is trying to find Noel and co.

Aside from that, welcome to the community, I found your review to be quite the read. You're choice in favourite Pokemon is a good one, Weavile is a badass. I hope you enjoy your stay mate.

colers25: I really did not know all of that. Thanks for enlightening me. However, I must ask, which League are you referring to? You say they are real-life characters, so is there some sort of Online League I don't know about? Also, (I could be wrong) Titania is based on a Fairy Tail character Erza. Since you seem interested, I thought I might tell you. I never really liked Torchic's evolution designs, so even if he is the most competitively viable, I probably won't every choose him.

Yeah, i found out about it when reading Chubbs perfectly written guide to reborntm in which he highlighted that Corey was actually a person and that this wasn't just Ame attempting to be edgy.

In about the year 2010, there was this community using this website about a online league on some program used to have pokemon battles with people over the internet on your PC. It was called the Reborn League because Ame first had a community but mostly due to her being negligent the community died out, and consequently, was "Reborn". Ame, within this league, created a roster of leaders (and possibly a champion and Elite 4 not completely sure) and reserves which people could challenge and earn badges from. Every single leader (Scrap that can't find logs of Serra, need confirmation on that one) in the game, be it ex leader or current, was once either the main leader or the reserve leader of their respective type in Ame's Reborn League.

And one day, Ame decided to start the production of this fangame, which, as i said, is basically making a fanfiction of her old community. The characters in the game are either in accordance to their battle persona (like Terra, who actually did spam Rawr Rawr Rawr :3 all the time during battles (trust me i saw the battle logs)), or simply their character of how they behaved within the community. After than, she wrote the story using references to real behind-the-scenes events of the community to create parallells, such as, Kiki's sickness and Corey's suicide. To the best of my knowledge, Titania was a real person too, though her real name might have been Tania, not sure. (http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/archive.html?log=2093)

And it seems like the orphan family also was real (though they might or might not have been orphans) http://www.pokemonreborn.com/league/logs.html?log=3221

If you wanna find logs of the real Reborn characters, just search on google Pokemon Reborn [leader name] Logs. As you can clearly see there is some role play in their characters, as expected

Edited by colers25

• Administrators

My favorite pokemon is Mismagius! And before gen 4, Misdreavus and Sneasel were still my favorites.

As for Serra in the above post, yes, she was Blake's replacement.

• Global Mods

However, I must ask, which League are you referring to? You say they are real-life characters, so is there some sort of Online League I don't know about? Also, (I could be wrong) Titania is based on a Fairy Tail character Erza.

The similarities between Titania and Erza are coincidental, and it drives Ame up the wall how similar they are.

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich-w1200-h630.jpg

Graphics: 8/10.

... I include music in this category, and the soundtrack for the game is perfect. The music gives off the proper vibe, whether that be the depression of the Peridot Ward, or the uncleanliness of the Bysbyxion, the music perfectly complements the setting.

This is what I like to see. The soundtrack has a significant portion of non-canon music, as you've caught on to- and that really makes the game. Welcome to Reborn!

but what if we added a touch of other OST remixes