Happy Birthday Sheep!

Arkhi

Happy birthday Sheep! You know that I consider you one of my closest friends on here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your advice (and the fact that you always listen to me fret)! Plus, being able to bounce teaching ideas and questions off of another teacher helps so much. I can't begin to tell you how much I respect you, not to mention thank you for teaching me basic competitive battling, as well as how glad I am that we're friends. Whenever you swing by the States, we most definitely have to take that road trip. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday Sheep!

I don't know you well, but from when I've talked to you you're an awesome guy and great moderator! Its always nice to have a fellow Australian around too!

Have a fantastic day and a pie.

Meat_pie.jpg

Tom,

I hope you're having a good one down there, friend. Thanks for continuing to be kind and yet objective. You know I enjoy a good spar.

Also, keep your filthy hands off of Charlotte. She's mine.

Hunter.

Happy Birthday.

Oi, happy birthday Sheep. Though I still don't know you all that well, I think we've interacted a bit more over this past year than those before it, so I can honestly say you're a cool guy for reasons other than our shared birthday

Have a good year and I'll see you back around for the next one ^^\

Happy Birthday for the best Aussie Sheep around! XD

Now serious mate, you're one in a million. Between our talks about life and Fate, our great battles online (I still consider you my most balanced rival in those), the work we put together on the EV training guide and all the rest, I learned that you're one of those really cool people who are always great to simply be around and talk to.

Enjoy your day mate, you deserve the best!

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE

It's global moderator Sheep's birthday! Hope you have a kickass day down under!

Thanks man, it was pretty nice. One of my old housemates was down visiting for the weekend so we went out for tea (dinner to you I guess), and I procrastinated study all day. All in all I enjoyed myself.

Happy birthday! Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich-w1200-h630.jpg

Mmm mmm mmm that looks delicious. I'm gonna have to go out and buy myself a maxibon to make your gift to me a reality. It's totally not just because I really like that stuff and that looks real nice. Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Happy birthday Sheep! You know that I consider you one of my closest friends on here. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your advice (and the fact that you always listen to me fret)! Plus, being able to bounce teaching ideas and questions off of another teacher helps so much. I can't begin to tell you how much I respect you, not to mention thank you for teaching me basic competitive battling, as well as how glad I am that we're friends. Whenever you swing by the States, we most definitely have to take that road trip. Have a wonderful day!

Yeah I know it, I'd be pretty disappointed if I wasn't. You're all good 'cause we make a great team, you fret, I listen and offer advice, everything works out well, I come to you for advice, you give it, everything works out well, it's good. You're dead on accurate about the teaching stuff, I reckon I appreciate that every bit as much as you do 'cause damn is it insightful. The respect is mutual believe me, I've got a few things I could learn from you about being approachable that's for sure, as for the comp stuff? I might be wrong but I don't reckon' you've played in a while what with how busy you are, we've gotta get a few games in sometime, it'd be fun. That road trip is happening for sure, gotta figure out a good time for it though, a Northern Hemisphere summer break is probably our best bet figuring in your occupation.

happybirthdaywakeupsheeplethisisnotafakemessagenotusingspacestohideitfromtheoverlords

thankyoudobbyonedaythesheeplewillriseupandiexpectyoutobereadywhenthetimecomes

Happy birthday Sheep!

Thanks bro. I was gonna write something with a bunch of typos in it but I think I might have already done that and it's probably time to let it go. :(

Happy birthday Sheep!

Cheers man, nice work in making it to the nations finals.

Happy birthday Sheep! Glad to have gotten to know ya ever since 2014. Definitely one of the most helpful individuals on the forums. Enjoy your birthday man.

71248295.jpg

Thanks Simon, it's been a good time. Here's to another few years.

Happy Birthday Sheep!

I don't know you well, but from when I've talked to you you're an awesome guy and great moderator! Its always nice to have a fellow Australian around too!

Have a fantastic day and a pie.

Meat_pie.jpg

Oh I am definitely buying a pie to go with that maxibon from earlier. You're a legend mde, I have similar feelings of respect based in a firm foundation of zero interaction with you. We need to chill more, like way more. I've gotta fix this.

stop linking this man pictures of food he cant actually eat that dont be insensitive >:[

happy birthday, man. have a good one.

Nah man these pictures are excuses to buy food that's bad for me. Next person needs to post a lamington. Ah hell I'll do it.

242358-lamingtons.jpg

Cheers buddy.

Happy birthday sheep

Thank you Jman.

I don't know if I've actually met you, but I haven't been here long. Either way, happy Birthday!

I don't know either. We might have met in passing on the forums, and I think I've seen your name around on the server before but I'm not there often. I don't think we've ever held a conversation anyway. Well, this is a good start. Thanks for the wishes.

one of the nicest mods out there ^O^ and one my good friends :DDD

happy birthday sheepie!! ^O^

Yeah I am one of the nicest mods out there aren't I? Probably the most handsome one too. I'm missing our midnight chats pretty bad by this point in the year, when summer rolls around we're doing it all over again yeah? Toast and everything.

Thanks for being a friend, and the birthday wishes.

Happy Birthday Sheep, and may your days to come be prosperous and euphoric.

Let's see, the near future holds assignments and placement. Prosperous gets a tick, I'll get back to you on euphoric.

Happy birthday Sheep, have an awesome one \o/

I did manage that successfully so all that's left is to say thanks. \o/

Tom,

I hope you're having a good one down there, friend. Thanks for continuing to be kind and yet objective. You know I enjoy a good spar.

Also, keep your filthy hands off of Charlotte. She's mine.

Hunter.

Happy Birthday.

Yeah man, that's what I do. I honestly wouldn't have our relationship any other way, not that it probably could exist any other way. Likewise I admire the same qualities in you. Though I wouldn't be so conceited as to say I can actually put up a good fight. I know my limits well enough and debating is not my strong suit.

Oh you don't have to worry about my "filthy" hands going anywhere near Charlotte for any reason other than directing her towards the next poor soul that needs to be obliterated by a 150 odd damage crit. I admire your taste in waifus, though I don't think I'll be moving on from objectively best girl Cordelia anytime soon.

Thank's Hunter, you're a brother.

Happy Birthday Tom.

I wish you good luck in every goal you pursue, and lots of happiness in your journey doing it.

Here's a happy Heracross with your name on it.

Hey that's actually a super cool picture. I'm gonna steal that for later, thanks. You're a good guy and a skilled battler, just never trust Tauros to hit a move or Mamo to secure the kill when you're up against a Heracross. Those things will artfully dodge death at every turn.

Oi, happy birthday Sheep. Though I still don't know you all that well, I think we've interacted a bit more over this past year than those before it, so I can honestly say you're a cool guy for reasons other than our shared birthday

Have a good year and I'll see you back around for the next one ^^\

Yeah I had the same feeling when I was making your thread. Keep on bringing in the AMVs though, I love a good AMV.

And I hope you're right and we will both be back here to continue the tradition next year. That'd be nice.

Happy Birthday for the best Aussie Sheep around! XD

Now serious mate, you're one in a million. Between our talks about life and Fate, our great battles online (I still consider you my most balanced rival in those), the work we put together on the EV training guide and all the rest, I learned that you're one of those really cool people who are always great to simply be around and talk to.

Enjoy your day mate, you deserve the best!

Okay, last one. Whatever you do don't click the back button or some other equally inane mistake (it's happened before). Likewise for the lot mate, life's got us busy but we need to find some more opportunities to catch up huh? I'll definitely see you on the flip side the next time you come in to port.