Happy birthday Ody!

Rosesong

I'd like to say that since we've started talking, we've become reasonably close friends. You're a fabulous guy with a great sense of humor, one that I really appreciate. Plus, your music tastes are spot on wonderful. I enjoy our conversations more than I let on, believe me. Have a spectacular birthday Ody!

[21:56] entreflores: Is my birthday shown in skype?

[21:57] Zeledonia: august 18th it says

[21:57] entreflores: Fuck I thought it wasn't shown :/

Can't escape your birthday wishes, friendo :3c

So yooo, happy birthday, Ody!

I hope you are as aware as ever that you're rad, a fun person to talk to, and to equal parts interesting, intelligent and humorous.

I'll never understand why you PMed me in the first place, but I'm very much glad you did.

You're an incredibly supportive friend, a great listener, and you always know a way to cheer someone up.

Thanks for your patience, your care, your cute lil' pep talks, and actually maybe possibly definitely your entire existence.

Have a good one!

• Veterans

o

happy birthday my man. you're really cool to talk to and the occasional gen 4 ou battle is always interesting.

doesn't change the fact that you're lewd as all hell. but hey, we all have our quirks :P

:o

Holy shit! Is that the coolest guy on Reborn having his birthday today?

Nah. It isn't Renzo's birthday :Kappa:

In all seriousness though, Ody, you are one of the coolest bros to ever grace the Reborn server and Arcana Rush backchannel, not to mention you're a good battler too. Just learn how to build a team and you're good.

Best wishes to ya man. You're the greatest.

I'm 6 hours in on the 18th gaiz. 18 more to go

I had replied to everyone on first page but then select all backfired and Android don't undo, so all got lost :( Thanks an awful lot everyone!!!

PS: Hunter, in the quiet words of the Virgin Mary three days ago... come again?