Sutoratosu

Arthur, inside the joint

Arthur smirks and grabs the drink Sully offered. "Ay, Here's to stupidity and bravery and that thin line I'll cross in between" The turtle raises his drink and chugs down the beer, like it was nothing, he is a sailor after all and rum is no foreign to him.

"Ah!" Arthur said feeling replenish, drying his mug empty. "Spec, huh? Hmmpff..conman or not. I'm sure he has stories to tell, He is a Ghost, after all. I'm pretty sure he has been through a lot even tho some of his stories aren't true. but hey, that the risk i'm willing to take." He said."Anyways thanks for the drink and your time, Four arms. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to systematically destroy 'you know who' by getting some dirt on him." The wartotle said, leaving the counter and went towards exit.

Back alley

"Tough crowd?" The wartortle said as he saw Spec at the back alley. "Well, you're in luck.. you have my interest and my two fluffy ears are ready to listen on what your about to say," Arthur said as he approaches the purple ghost.

"With that said, What do you know about Mac and Folie? and how do i get to them?"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tres

"Of course." Tres answered. With the wall torn down, the trove was no longer hidden from the world. Destroying the purple stone would at least make everything more explainable to visitors, assuming he'll ever get one. He'll need help lighting up the basement, though.

He followed the Pikachu. Knowing Flash was very rare among uncaptured Pokemon. In fact, the Technical Machine for Flash had stopped being sold ever since the darker caves were lit up with lamps and torches. She must be quite the treasure hunter to find such an elusive TM...or could it have been her trainer's?

Genis, "Home of Genis"

Genis smirked. If he was good at anything it was running, as sad as it may sound. But being quick is never a bad thing, especially for showing off to friends. Though trying to run ahead of your guide generally isn't a good idea.

"Heh, keeping up with you will be easy! You just watch!" Genis then bounces, but turns back and waves at Foile "Well, cya later mister! And thanks again for everything!" With that he speeds up to catch up and follow that bird. 'New friends! I can't wait!'

Sephtis

"Wait," Sephtis uttered, reaching out a clawed limb to halt the Swampert in his tracks. "Ÿou'll want to listen what I want to say."

" Yes, I know enough that the situation only continues to deteriorate. The world is cruel; it does not have to be ugly. I have come here for that very reason -- to change our world. Naive you may call me, but why continue to endeavour for something devoid of purpose or meaning -- why struggle in darkness when the faintest traces of light still exist, gathered here? Why leave things to handle on your own when we unite? Is it all truly as hopeless as you lot make it out to be?"

Vanity -- the first in many days, weeks, or months -- he had first felt. His zip-like mouth extended into a smile with the tips plastered at the corner of his cheeks, as wise as a Gengar's. His golden eyes widened in revelling and self-confidence of himself. It was the vanity of being useful, the vanity of chance that he could be the finest actor in the play once again. People who needed his services, who celebrated his acts,

"Your army needs aid. You require strength and people to fight -- that of something a specter like myself may offer well, I assure you. Pidgey of a feather block together -- I speak as a person as much a fighter as I am an actor -- why else would I be here, surviving, to talk to soldiers much like your....edgy example of a companion?" He chuckled to himself heavily at his self-humour -- he certainly enjoyed relishing such feelings and cogitations once again.

As much as his words were somewhat of a lie, admittedly, but he had come so far -- this audience was admittedly...not discerning, but he justified to himself that some audiences needed to be appeased; persuasion was required to expose people to his genius. Only on the stage was he at his best, but if need be, he would turn the very horrors that belied out there into his audiences, and the horrid state of the world a stage where only he shone best. "I offer an exclusive service. You'll find I murder the competition. You fight to save and rescue, to preserve and endure -- yet what with your lamentations and refusal of a golden opportunity?" His arrogance rose and his voice grew mocking, "And have you the finesse to call yourself a solider."

"What do you say, my skeptical swamp-dweller? You've said it yourself -- I am but one of few finest hopes left in the world. Why chase me away for that very reason? I know you'll need me -- and I promise to be utmost use....." He bowed again and outstretched his hand in offering courteously, "You'll see in due time. An icon doesn't have to explain himself."

It mattered not to Sephtis that the shadows out there grew their brains. It mattered not the strength of the hordes that would come before him. It mattered not the confrontations he would face and the perils that awaited him. This was his stage. This was his purpose. This would be his love, even if it were to start acerbic. Art required a certain....cruelty, he appeased himself. It needed as much bad as good -- that was why it was beautiful.

This stage is beneath my talent, but I shall elevate it.

Edited by Noir

Sansa

She started to pick herself up off the ground, ears ringing. “Oh jeez, my head. What the hell just happened?”

"Aye, who the hell taught ya how to fly, lass?"

“Who taught me how to fly?!” She glared angrily up at the Talonflame. “Excuusseee me?! Who the hell taught me how to fly? Are you saying that you are SOO much better? Maybe if you were paying attention then you wouldn’t have hit me!” She ni-yelled at the fire bird, puffing her chest up. Who did he think he was, telling her that she wasn’t good at flying? She took a sharp breath, attempting to calm herself down – and failing. “Besides, I knew exactly where I was flying, I suppose I put too much faith in anyone else to not hit me.”

It was then that she noticed the grass type below her, and the Quilava staring at the scene.

“Can you believe what he’s saying? That this is my fault?” she directed at Cinder, motioning to Poppy, with disgust on her face. She figured that he must have seen what had just transpired and that it was *surely* only the Talonflame’s fault.

Edited by Swampellow

Cinder and Sansa

Upon seeing the tranquil land on top of the chikorita, Cinder was frozen on the spot out of shock. Poppy had been KOd from out of the blue like it was nothing. He then heard the Talonflame speaking, and his flames started to crackle and pop a bit as he heard what the firebird was saying.

"Aye, who the hell taught ya how to fly, lass? Look at what ya did, that poor grass type's gonna be seeing stars and feeling a migraine for a week thanks to you! Ya gotta pay attention up there, there are folks on important business, you fly with your head in the clouds, and you're gonna mess up something big!"

After the Talonflame finished speaking, Cinder tried calming down, but the Tranquil only made it worse when she spoke up.

“Excuusseee me?! Who the hell taught me how to fly? Are you saying that you are SOO much better? Maybe if you were paying attention then you wouldn’t have hit me! Besides, I knew exactly where I was flying, I suppose I put too much faith in anyone else to not hit me. Can you believe what he’s saying? That this is my fault?”

At this, Cinder's flames erupted from his back, and he spoke up, clearly ticked off.

"WILL THE TWO OF YOU STOP SQUAWKING AT EACH OTHER AND ACCEPT THAT BOTH OF YOU ARE TO BLAME?!"

Now, he spoke to the Talonflame directly.

"First off, buster, You should've paid more attention to your surroundings, because it would've been very easy for you to maneuver out of the way when you saw her in your path. But thanks to your inattentiveness, you hit her back to the place that she left from."

He then turned to the Tranquil.

"Don't think that you aren't at fault either, missy. If you'd paid attention to your surroundings, you could have seen him coming and maneuvered out of his way."

His flames were still large and he was still angry, but he'd seemed to have lost a bit of his anger from having vented it with what he'd just said.

Sansa and Cinder

“Ww-what?” Sansa managed to stutter, feeling very warm from the heat of Cinder’s flames “You just heard what I said didn’t you?” Of course Sansa knew very well that she was to blame, but she was not going to admit that to either of them, it would be bad for her to do so now after her outburst, not to mention it would be much too embarrassing.

She fluffed up her feathers, “It wasn’t my fault.” She then said curtly, in a voice calmer than the one she had used just before.

Edited by Swampellow

Cinder and Sansa

Cinder's flames sputtered a bit upon hearing the Tranquil try to feign innocence, and his face took on an unamused expression as he spoke.

"The only person that you're lying to is yourself, miss. The quicker that the two of you apologize to each other, the quicker we can all move on with our day. Don't push the matter too much, or one of us might do something stupid."

Edited by K_H

Sansa and Cinder

"Well its clearly not my fault, but nobody here can see that, so as much as it pains me..." Sansa huffed and then held her head high. "Fine, I suppose I apologize for not watching where I was going, even though it was not only my fault." she said to the Talonflame.

Edited by Swampellow

• 3 weeks later...

Arthur

((SQ: True Knight to E4...))

"Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....." the specter groaned as he slowly picked himself up off the dirt, rubbing the back of what amounted to his head (a rather odd thing given that most of his bulbous body was encapsulated by his massive face to begin with, thus technically qualifying all of it as "a head") and gazed up at the turtle. If Arthur looked he could've spotted a few lines of inky black dripping down from where the ghost had been hit- an oddity given wraith's weren't supposed to bleed or feel pain... though then again, that was a fact confirmed back in the old world, the past age... a lot had already changed since then.

"Who the... bloody blazes...are you?" the gengar demanded, wobbling as the world continued to spin. He practically fell over onto Arthur with his lack of balance...

Genis

The bird leads the wolverine- Ferret? No, no, wolverine works fine- further into the slums as they went. Soon enough though, they passed through a gate, mighty and massive much like the one at the entrance of the isle, but unlike it's brother, this one yawned eternally open. There was not a single sentinel to be found, moss and weeds beginning to climb the mingled slag of metal and stone. Even in it's old and crumbling age though, something about the structure made Genis shudder as he passed through. As if he'd passed through right to another world...

But alas, what he found on the other side of the barrier was not a different plane, but just another beach like the one he'd met the pandas on. Except this one bore a mighty cave, the entrance jutting from the rock face with the carved visage of a dragon's maw. A solemn red glow bloomed and flicked within the drake's throat, as if it would roast him alive any moment if he dared draw close. And as he got closer, the feeling he'd had at the gate only grew...

The tailow came in to land upon the dragon's impressive snozz, cleaning her feathers and looking down at the younger child.

"In here. Don't worry, it looks scary, but Boss made extraaaaa sure to clear it out before he started letting us stay here. And he even found this old homeless guy he let stick around; he's super nice, like a grandpa to us. C'mon already, why do ya look so scared?"

before even getting an answer, she dove from the drake's nose and glided right into his mouth, descending into the red glow...as if she'd done it a thousand and one times.

Tres

((yes, yours is so damn long, I am officially putting it in a spoiler))

The duo's foray into the basement was one beset in the silence of ominous night. Even with the light given off by Trish discharging countless sparks from the many bioelectric cells lining her fur, there was only so far she could pierce into this fetid cloak. Tres saw many things as the descended, books, tomes, pictures and paintings, glints of gold and silver, and a few fare more vibrant, livid ones too. As in... the beady motion of rodents scurrying deeper into darkness. It was odd really, one would think the island wouldn't have much in the way of common, non-azoth blessed rats, lesser varieties of the ancestral Rattata and Pikachu and other such evolutionary lines. Surely, any type of cooked meat from such a basic beast would sell high in the market; even despite his short time here, the artificial duckling would've taken note of just how many berries and green he saw lining the stalls and stands of vendors, but so little actual meat.
Regardless though, they scurried too fast for even him to catch with a bolt. Trish though...
A flash and bang of a small sonic boom. A squeal of agony and then nothing... The electric mouse nodded as she kept walking, the static beginning to die around her cheeks
"Those two rats? I'm taking them as compensation for this... plus I just did you a favor. Nasty little things drop their business wherever without any regard for others. I've seen enough of em and stepped in their dung enough times that I can fully get why the humans hated em so much."
A bit deeper into darkness. the surprisingly savory scent of charred rodent flesh would fade in time, if not for the fact that the electric type kept blasting off at every smallest motion in the dark, hitting bull-eyes with each one, eventually muttering to herself after she'd counted ten dead in all "Arceus, I could get rich again doing this for a living..."
Once a purple shine began to peek through the veil of night though, she finally stopped dead in her tracks, future wealth the furthest thing from her mind as she glared at the crystal embedded in the wall. Tres felt a damp wind flow over his artificial skin, data corrupting from the mere presence of the power emanating from the rock. Trish's fur bristled as well, surely she felt the same thing.
"This is it... I don't know what the hell some fancy pants scholar would call it, but I think Malacite is as good a name as any. You feel that, duck? That's hatred right there. Anger, envy, lust, sloth... vice incarnate. But mostly hate-"
"Who...dares disturb... this unhollowed tomb? Which among you pathetic worms... dares to proclaim yourself holy enough to enter unscathed?"
Trish instantly froze, and if she had any skin visible beneath the golden fur, surely it would've drained white as a sheet. The voice had been cavernous, grand, almost tangible enough to physically force them back a bit. Slowly, the thunder mouse turned to look over her shit
"It... it..."
"Answer... who... stands before me? Before us? Who stands... before the condemned? SPEAK, ye foul mortals!" the ceiling shook with the weight of it's demands, the violet light growing ever stronger, the oppression with Tres's non existent soul intensifying. It was as if he'd be crushed at any moment.
"I've come.... to end you." Trish managed, fangs bared. She seemed even worse for the wear, straining to keep standing. But her thunder burned hot and white. as she attempted to unleash a bolt from the blue at the shard... sadly, to the entity it was the most telegraphed assault in the history of all the combat it had laid witness to.
"FOOLS." it proclaimed as it twisted the mon's bolt and broke it into countless shards, each one fading away with ethereal light. "You dare threaten me? wait... I recall you. Yes, yes... Trisha... are you enjoying your stolen name? She's never coming back you know, swallowed whole by the legion, as all humans were ought to be. Fools, morons, trusting in a power so greater than they could comprehend. Tell me, Trisha, where was their GOD when they needed him, and where is he..."

"FOR YOU NOW?" A beam of black light shot forth from the crystals center. Then again, and again, and again, though not once did it aim for either of the mons, instead sailing off into the darkness beyond. But within moments, they heard a cacophony of roars and howls and things began to writhe and gnash their fangs... odd given that...the only living things they'd found down here, Trish had killed... and left...
Indeed... twas none other than the Rats they heard. That much became clear as they emerged from that dark. But not as they had been, charred and dead, no, no no no. What came at them were Raticates, one and all, fur sickly blue and eyes blacker than sin itself. 5 of them, ravenous as they approached, fangs and claws bared like the savage beasts they were.
"By the gods..." trish gasped, but in the same instance, pouring every ounce of her will to stand up tall and defiant, casting a single look at Tres before getting down on all fours, tail raised towards the heavens and cheeks blazing.
"Stay behind me if you want to live! Try and get that stone out of the wall while I hold them off... or destroy it or I don't fucking care, just get rid of it! Somehow-"
"HA! YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRY, SPACE DUCK. BUT KNOW YOUR GOD HAS NEVER EXTENDED PROTECTION TO THE UNNATURAL..."
"Shut up, I'm talking, you freak of nature!!" a flash of iron and spray of black blood as she somersaulted through air right in front of Tres, slamming one of the rats who'd come at him with glowing talons of night back into it's brothers, stunning them for the time... though the others were closing in fast. "You! don't just stand there, damn it, do as I said!" Another one charged for the duck, and like his brother, he two was met by a razor sharp, electrified tail slicing into his corrupted flesh...
But despite trishes showing... they were getting up faster than one would've wanted when dealing with such rabid foes. Tres would have to move quickly if he hoped to have enough time to save them both... however in the seven bloody hells he was supposed to actually do that though, only by getting closer could he possibly know...

Septhis

The officer looked at Sephtis for a long while, partially perplexed by what he'd just heard but more hung on the tone the specter had taken. Honestly though, he had little time to do much about it, given the urgent task pressing him even now. With a shrug he turned back to the crowd.

"If you're so confident in yourself... then by all means, stay." he finally sighed. "Hells, the way things are going, it probably won't be too long before we have to start taking volunteers anyway. I just pray to the gods for your sake, you've got more to back it up than that drunkard Gengar I kept hearing about a long while ago. Gods know where that loon and his boasting mouth are now...reminded me a lot of your little speech just now. Too much, really." with that said, he was already heading off again into the crowd, eyes peeled for more of his colleagues.

Sansa, Cinder, Poppy

The talonflame fixed the upstart little fire rat with a look half in contemplation of eating him whole and half simply taking him into his talons and dropping his sorry ass from the heavens. But regardless of the foul machinations, he took his gaze off the boy long enough to hear the fledglings apology

"Aye, aye...good enough. I suppose there's some fault for me too here. Damn airways are just so busy right now, messages to relay, crucial parcels that need to be rushed... but you-" his gaze again zipped right to Cinder "make yourself useful and take your friend to go get some help, why don't you? Standing around hollering orders at the top of your lungs like an idiot doesn't quite befit someone who thinks they're the big bad voice of reason."

Before the quilava could respond, the flaming bird was already speeding off back into the heavens, nothing but a few plumes of fire drifting down to mark where he'd once been...

Arthur

Is he bleeding? what? ghost don't bleed. Arthur thought to himself as he immediately catch the seemingly injured ghost pokemon on his stubby arms, "Woah buddy, are you okay?" Arthur asked and gently lays him down on the ground. The turtle pokemon uses water gun and technically spits at the Gengar 's face, trying to refresh the daze pokemon for a bit. "Stay with me here, My name is Arthur, remember? we were at Sully's club earlier.."

Tres

"Trish, yell at me once the Raticates get faster than you!" Tres came right at the shard as fast as he possibly could.

"Say, do you want to see...God?"

His peck alternated between red and blue rapidly, before letting out multiple purple beams at the old wall around the cursed shard.

Genis

The entrance was intimidating to say the least. As Genis slowly approached it he could feel his legs get heavier and the air heavy with every inch. It was almost like he was slowly sinking into a tar pit full of despair and fear. He always knew he got scared easily but this reminded him of the blacken pokemon. Memories of being chased and fleeing from them came rushing back in almost an instant. From the outside he appeared dazed and his legs were shaking slightly but so slight and fast you'd have to get up close to notice it. Before he could go too far into his past memories, however, the birds words broke him from his trance.

"In here. Don't worry, it looks scary, but Boss made extraaaaa sure to clear it out before he started letting us stay here. And he even found this old homeless guy he let stick around; he's super nice, like a grandpa to us. C'mon already, why do ya look so scared?"

Before he was able to open his mouth or make a sound the sparrow flew into the beasts mouth. "I have to enter through that? What kinda entrance is this? I get it if they want to make it look special but this is way too much. Well he was pretty strong so I'm sure it's safe right? Here goes nothing I guess..." He started walking into the cave. Each step harder to make than the last. But he couldn't back out now, he's already come this far. He has to get through this no matter what and follows the red light.

Sephtis

"Associate not my madness with drunken torpor, my ostentatious officer." It mattered not that he left; his words remained merely to entertain himself. "A surprise you may find of an artist's cogitations when he's mad."

And there he had it -- his opportunity. Tilting his head upward, the sight of the swirling mass of wind that formed the gigantic, regal stanchion that reached toward the heavens themselves set the artist's heart aflutter. He failed to keep his eyes off it for quite long, and his footsteps began to progress him ahead, occasionally bumping through other residents -- but Sephtis didn't care. A far walk it may have seemed from such a distance, he would relish every step he took toward the Sky Pillar, and it was there he would begin his debut.

Sansa and the little fire rat

"what? friend? he's not my frie..." she couldn't finish her sentence before the Talonflame had left, looking upwards as he flew away. She fluffed herself up before returning to face Cinder, "What did he mean, 'bring me to go get help?', is something wrong with me!?" she half-squawked, trying to compose herself as she did.

Edited by Swampellow

Sansa and the Fire Rat

A fiery sigil made a single overhead loop and pass right above them as soon as the girl finished her question, a very familiar, very blunt voice of a certain peregrine shouting out

"I meant the damn grass type, ya dunce! Arceus and the creation trio, do ya not even see the poor unconscious lass that's right in front of ya?" and with that said, the fiery courier was gone for good, truly soaring off into the heavens now.

Arthur

The ghost type flailed about miserably as the water struck his face, tumbling to the ground before finally managing

"Hey, HEY! What's wrong with you!?" finally being released from the pressure of the stream, he probs himself up on a single stubby elbow, glaring at the turtle. "Did you just spit at me? Gah, you water types and your disrespect...though... kek..." the fiend stuck his tongue out in a breif little chuckled as he sprung up from the ground, quite the juxtaposition from his poor state earlier "not like I can say much in that department. What was that you said about the clu-ooooh.... right. Sully. No good fighting type, always ruining my schemes...that glass could've ended my afterlife, ya know?"

Sephtis

Sephtis made his way through the diminishing crowd and into the ground floor of the pillar. The entryway was little more than a massive, circular space befitting the shape of the ancient tower, with various halls and corridors splitting off of the main chamber. One of which contained a staircase that was easily in view, but no sooner had his sight caught it did sephtis also notice the trio of Bisharps standing, or rather... sitting guard on the landing. None of them had the sapphire blue armor of the officer he'd met though, nor his tattered coat of command.

Nevertheless, something was odd about them. Despite the unassuming, unbefitting posture as they each sat on a single step, their eyes burned with unnaturally crimson light, alert as savagely trained hunds and tracking the ghost type from the very moment he'd entered the space. The air was so charged with their tension it practically felt like he was swimming in electricity.

These... were anything but normal soldiers. Infact, none of them wore any indication of the enclave's army either.

Tres

"YOU CAN NOT DISTRACT THE HARBINGER OF OBLIVION, MORTAL." the scattered shots which tres fired were seized in their trajectory and instantly crystallized before dissolving into nothing, much like Trish's lightning earlier, though, if the duck looked closely he would've noticed that while the lions share of the attack had been negated, those bursts furthest from the shard had left deep indents in the aging facade. It certainly wasn't the type of total destruction he needed, but... there were cracks forming.

Could it be that however the shard defended itself so completely, it only worked when he was target with ill intent? or perhaps the demon wasn't as strong as his boasting and reanimating and corrupting those rats took more power than he let on...

Trish meanwhile, did her best to hold off five larger, meaner, and literally nastier enemies at once, the iron flash of her tail and peeling retort of her thunder lighting up the small space with brilliant radiance. She fought well, far too well for a mere treasure hunter or opportunist, but that didn't stop the sheer determination and hatred of her foes. Every now and again, a shadow managed to score a glancing hit on her, shadowed claws doing enough damage to actually bypass the defensive field of Azoth that normally surrounded all mons and even draw blood... but it wasn't like in the old days, where such a thing only happened if a battle was taken past the point of no return... no, these rats seemed to be able to disregard her life field entirely.

"Hurry...the fuck... up..." she managed, the exertion obvious in her breath as she wiped crimson from her eyes. "they're...gonna kill me at... this rate... and then you'll be screwed too-" as if to confirm the state, one of them slammed their tale into her ribs, making her grit her teeth and shout a few choice words as she put every ounce of her will into staying put. If these bastards managed to toss her aside, she knew full well how quickly this whole encounter would end.

"I'm gettin'...a bit dizzy..." another came for her, claws of pure shade at the ready to end her life. But almost as if acting on instinct, her fur bristles and a bolt of pure gold, shining greater than anything described in all the combined entries on nuclear weapons Tres had ever read, slices right through the abomination enough force that nothing remains but ashes. Strange, crimson static blossomed around Trish immediately after, but despite the grimace of exquisite pain, she doesn't drop her stance. The four surviving rats are taken aback by the display of power, opening just the window she needs to press forward, tail again glowing silver as she charges. But Tres can see it plain in her eyes that she's running on fumes.

"Hurry...you dunce..."

Genis

Much to the boy's surprise, it's actually nowhere as hot or fiery inside the cave as he'd been fearing. Oh but there was fire, that much, there was no mistaken. Hell fire, in fact, the stuff was captured into miniature lanterns lining the mouth of the dragon's stone head, obviously the source of it's ominous glow. If Genis looked closely as he passed though... he would've noticed that they were just Will-o-Wisps. It felt warm in here, as he descended, almost inviting, even to an ice type like himself.

The tailow disappeared around a winding bend in the natural corridor, and the moment Genis rounded himself he was inside an impressive chamber of scarlet stone, lit up by many similar lanterns to the ones he'd seen. A few other passageways branched off, each seeming to lead to a smaller chamber, but those were not what caught the wolverine's eyes. No, for in the very back of the space there was a raised platform of jutting stone, and atop it... sat the strangest mon he'd ever laid his childish eyes upon.

A geezer, by the look of him. Pale, rose pink eyes that shined like polished rubies under the lantern light and gold brows to match with a mop of white fur framing his face. But his face was nothing compared to the rest of him. The elder looked, quite frankly, like an altaria and lapras had fallen hard for each other and produced the oddest love child the world had ever seen. Green scales like emeralds, long serpentine neck, feathery front fins and tail.

And he.

Was.

Massive. Easily tenfold Genis's size, and that of the taillow cleaning her feathers before him. Infact, as the boy stood there, she turned to him, raising yet another wing in greeting. It didn't seem to matter to her that they'd literally been together the whole time and it wasn't necessary to do it again.

"Oh, there ya are, man, you move slow... I thought weaviles were deadly, fast hunters, even as babies. Guess you guys are overhyped, huh?" with that subtle jab to pierce (though whether the girl actually meant it to come off so brutally peircing or not, is anyone's guess) his heart out of the way, she turns back to the massive being before her "anyways, Muyra, this is who I was telling you about. Boss told me to bring him here to meet the others!"

"Hmmmm.... I see..." his voice was slow yet smoother than the freshest cut ice. He stared at Genis with those flashing, crimson eyes, his presence oddly inviting s he beckoned forward. Truly, whatever the hell he was, the sneasel had never seen another member of his line before "come, youngling, don't be afraid... what if your name?"

Sansa and Cinder

Sansa flushed: or at the very least flushed as much as it were possible for a bird to do so. She glanced at the fallen mon, and then back at Cinder. "So uh.." she huffed out, "I'm assuming that means you know where to take her?" She felt incredibly embarrassed, in the few moments that the three of them had been arguing she had managed to almost completely forget about what had caused the argument in the first place. She had to stop herself from fluffing up her ruff again; even though it would've helped to settle her nerves, in an attempt to save face in front of Cinder.

Edited by Swampellow

Genis

"Oh, there ya are, man, you move slow... I thought weaviles were deadly, fast hunters, even as babies. Guess you guys are overhyped, huh?"

"No we're totally fast! Can't a guy take his time and enjoy the scenery!" Genis crossed his arms and looked in the opposite direction of the bird. If the bird was close enough, she would've noticed the slight increase of a pinkish red on his cheeks in his embarrassment. He'd never admit the place scared the crap out of him walking in.

"come, youngling, don't be afraid... what if your name?"

Genis walked forward a little intimidated by the shear size of the dragon. "M-my name is Genis! I have a house on the far side of town that I made entirely by myself," At this point he was standing below the green Dragon and in front of the raised stone platform. Genis had to turn his head up almost as far as he could just to look at his face. "What's your name Mr.GreenDragon?"

Arthur

"Hey, at least you're refresh by it, right?" Arthur shrugs as the Gengar comes to his senses. Is this guy drunk? Arthur can't help to smell the strong stench of liquor emitting from this guys body and it's not even happy hour yet!

"Yes that Sully, I was hoping to get some information on where the street lords are to help me bring my stuff back from Mac.. Who are you anyway and do have any street rep around these parts?" The turtle asked the drunken blob. can't believe he's getting information from this guy who is clearly intoxicated.

Cinder and Sansa
Cinder had been standing on his hind legs, looking around to see where the nearest healer was, and soon located them. He then responded to Sansa's inquiry.

"I do now."

Now that he'd located an individual that could help poppy, he went quadrupedal once more, then quickly grabbed the chikorita's unconscious form, placed it on his back, being careful to avoid putting her on his flame-patches as he did so, and scurried off towards the healer that he'd spotted, being careful to watch where he was going as he moved.

Tres

With every blow landed on Trish, Tres felt increasingly worried. His plan of scattering the Signal Beams was barely an efficient method of breaking down the wall, although some cracks were inflicted upon the ancient wall. At this point, it'd require at least two more barrages to make the shard come off completely, and that's too much time wasted for the electric mouse to bear!

...the wall...I just have to take down the wall!

Tres charged up Signal Beam again, but instead of taking it out right around the shard, he shot a barrage of them all over the wall.

Edited by IntSys

Sansa huffed, but then flew close to the ground behind Cinder, taking a bit of extra care in paying attention to where she was going. Even though she claimed the accident was not her fault, she still felt somewhat bad and figured it may be a good idea to follow along for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sephtis

The grand stairway presented before the aspiring Banette uplifted his spirits with utmost excitement. Unlike the many plays in theaters he had witnessed and performed in, where the various actors and he himself, from experience, had walked down such steps as a grand entrance, the humbled Ghost-type was now pit before a flight of stairs to climb -- it was as if the stairway before him was the stairway to heaven itself.

His ardor quelled, however -- upon instant notice of the three Sword Blade Pokemon behind him. They did little to startle him, but they did too much in irritating him. Irksome presences, all three, robotic bodyguards, as they perhaps were. Their crimson eyes held not the glint of dignity and regal quality an atypical solider would possess, much like the Bisharp and Swampert he had interacted with before; it led Sephtis to question what they were doing here, and why they followed him. Nor did they possess any bauble, none of a recognizable or presumable quality, to indicate their allegiances to the enclave.

"I'd assume you're not of the army's bunch," He finally muttered. He prepared himself to react in case of any danger, noting the increasing animosity between them as he stopped. "Or if you are, you're doing a rather....excessively stern job at being my escorts."

CINDER AND SANSA
Upon reaching the medic that he'd spotted, Cinder got their attention, and ended up leaving poppy under their care after a short while. He then started to walk out of the main plaza, not wanting to be the cause of any commotion. However, only fate and time would tell if he would be able to stay out of trouble...