Fire Emblem On The Forums: Ashes (OOC/Recruitment)

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So uh did any of Serene's conversations count for supports? :x

Sadly Maya's PC C Ranks are all filled up for the moment... plus our convo was probably too brief to justify any real progress on that front anyway.

Her and Ecquis though...soon, that precious B rank shall be ours. Soon...

actually, it's probably about time I start thinking who to pursue as my second NPC support...

oh, and I added some music to that scene

turns out it makes a world of difference to set the atmosphere, at least I think so.

Well, during last chapter of Ecquis the Aggromagnet, I had one main thing going for me, aka lol10DEF. I would like you to look at my next to non-existent RES stat at not full health. I probs just get 3 shot by mages in general, 2 shot if something else poked me earlier. So no, running in and tanking everything isn't going to be fun for me this time around. though maybe it will work for peg knights...we'll see.

I'd say Serene is at C with Meredith. She even let me touch her spear (**SUGGESTIVE WINKING INTENSIFIES**)

I hate you. Serene should watch her back. I'm gonna be the only one left alive who Meredith will be able to support once the Goddess rains judgement upon you all and then I'll get to touch her lance.

Luka_New.png

"Guess I'll ask one of the mages, instead. Mayanna, up for drawing in some Mages? You got enough RES!"

c7f91Qj.png

"There'd be no point in the end, you idiot. The moment a single of you draws close to take them out, they'll all stop focusing on me and obliterate you instead."

wPm6KT1.png

"That's right, use my sister as bait, and I'll make sure you fucking pay for it, little dancer boy..."

c7f91Qj.png

"There'd be no point in the end, you idiot. The moment a single of you draws close to take them out, they'll all stop focusing on me and obliterate you instead.

Then we just don't have to take them out :D Leave them be and go hunt down whatever other objectives, we can save Maya after.

klarennotsmiling2_by_ninjacyndaquil-dakn

"Heed me. My blasphemous blood shall spill unto your gaping mouths, bodies growing limp as life leaves them for good. The next crystal will be mine and I'll use it to first kill Meredith and then bring her back to life as my wife. Then I'll have her take off her armor and we'll touch her lance together."

#blamemayanna