I'm tired and caving

Felicity

• Support Squad

You've been informed that a member of this forum is in fact a koala, but you weren't told who. Which member would you guess that the koala is and why?

Not even difficult, it's Jericho. Jerbear is the only person it could be.

1) Is this an AMA? If not disregard the other questions

2) Do you consider yourself passionate or cool?

3) What is the most bizarre thing you saw?

1) Yaaaas

2)Depends on my mood, recent activities and the way the wind blows. Sometimes I'm the guy who capped the bees knees to show my superiority and sometimes I verge dangerously close to depressed.

3)Internet-wise, a video where you continually roomed into Shrek's open mouth that looped so you had a continuous flow of Shrek mouth that started undulating and changing colour. Irl wise, Brexit.

Do you really call french fries chips or do you serve like Lays or Ruffles with your fish?

Is there any way you can export your moist, overcast weather? I would like a lot of that.

Do you think the Harry Potter movies would have been as charming without the British accent? I don't think so.

What countries have you visited inside the UK? Outside the UK?

Name 5 countries you'd visit if you could.

Spiders. There are 10 small ones hiding around your room. What do you do?

Why does your current avatar look so familiar?

Ketchup or mayo?

Who do you expect to break down next?

• Support Squad

Why did you decide to start this topic? So that people could learn more about you?

No, I was tired and attention from people I like tends to be uplifting. It was a shallow grab at attention.

Are you a slowbro or a slowking?

Cloyster.

How do you feel about Jumpluff? and Azery?

It does it's job but like I have an emotional investment in another fluffy grass type, so it's kinda insignificant to me. Azery is a testament to the possibility of long term change.

Do you really call french fries chips or do you serve like Lays or Ruffles with your fish?

Is there any way you can export your moist, overcast weather? I would like a lot of that.

Do you think the Harry Potter movies would have been as charming without the British accent? I don't think so.

What countries have you visited inside the UK? Outside the UK?

Name 5 countries you'd visit if you could.

Spiders. There are 10 small ones hiding around your room. What do you do?

Why does your current avatar look so familiar?

Ketchup or mayo?

Who do you expect to break down next?

French fries are called chips, yes. Note, we don't have Lays, the company has specifically labelled itself Walkers crisps and has tied itself to the national identity as an advertising tactic.

I don't know about moving weather but that sounds catastrophic to the ecosystem.

Places been. I've explored most of the south of England, less of the north. Also been to the edge of Wales.

I've also been France, Spain, Two of the Canary islands and Florida.

Places to visit, Germany, Japan, Spain, America, Switzerland.

Spiders: I carry on if they aren't venomous. Out of sight, out of mind.

I got it offa pinterest, may have seen it there?

Neither if that's the only thing I'm ingesting.

Zumi

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

1. A trolley speeds down a rail with a human tied on the track. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley to a second rail which has a collection of small and cute animals tied to it so that they will all be killed instead. How many, (or what kind) of animals would it take for you to not pull the lever?
  2. The dimensions have collapsed and you are the sole human survivor. You can freely choose what kind of world you live out your days alone in. What do you want your new planet home to be like?
  3. You are trapped on a deserted island. You may not bring anything with you, but you can have one other person stay with you. Do you have anyone over, and if so who?
  4. If Dobby as a character had never existed, what would your username be instead?

• Support Squad
  1. A trolley speeds down a rail with a human tied on the track. You have access only to a lever which shifts the trolley to a second rail which has a collection of small and cute animals tied to it so that they will all be killed instead. How many, (or what kind) of animals would it take for you to not pull the lever?
  2. The dimensions have collapsed and you are the sole human survivor. You can freely choose what kind of world you live out your days alone in. What do you want your new planet home to be like?
  3. You are trapped on a deserted island. You may not bring anything with you, but you can have one other person stay with you. Do you have anyone over, and if so who?
  4. If Dobby as a character had never existed, what would your username be instead?

1: 1 animal, one of my two pet cats. When in doubt, favouritism.

2: I'd probably panic and subconsciously make a fragmented hellscape combination of all my favourite stories. It'd be a hellscape because a few of my favourite stories have very realistically dangerous people that wouldn't mesh too well with a light hearted anime or medical drama.

3: Hard question. Looking at it realistically there is no ideal because a capable stranger may just tell me to fuck off but most of my incapable friends would then be sentenced to a deserted island with me. Probably my best friend with whom I bicker like an old married couple with. At the very least if we get ratty and start arguing it'll be more of a stress relief than an unfortunate falling out.

4: Something incorporating Felix. I've been told I'm kinda like a cat, thus Fel fits, and I perceive luck as having a large hand in my life. Seems fitting my name is something simple that represents fortune.