Spork Episode 8: Smoothie + Delicia's Delicious Dreamland

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods
3 minutes ago, Shadowslash said:

Just got an error with effect spore on my Lucario saying its in a loop due to poison.  It won't crash the game, thank god.

That's strange, poison shouldn't come up as a possibility at all since Lucario is Steel type. Are you able to post the error message? If you're already finished the battle, you can probably find it at the end of the errorlog document in C drive -> Users -> your PC name -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork.

On 8/7/2018 at 1:53 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

That's strange, poison shouldn't come up as a possibility at all since Lucario is Steel type. Are you able to post the error message? If you're already finished the battle, you can probably find it at the end of the errorlog document in C drive -> Users -> your PC name -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Spork.

Here is the error for effect spore.  I actually had it happen to me again when I did a little bit more ev training.

errorlog.txt

Quick question, where can I get a toxic orb?  I want it for Breloom.

Edited by Shadowslash

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Razorpower said:

I’ve gone to the scientist and combined all the universe fragments but none of the mirrors do anything

This is where you need to be:

image.png.81e3bd4fb58226ac5d9674419cf89494.png

1 hour ago, Shadowslash said:

Here is the error for effect spore.  I actually had it happen to me again when I did a little bit more ev training.

errorlog.txt

This error mentions a lot of lines x . x It's hard to pinpoint what the issue is when so many parts are mentioned, but the first line referenced is for Ring Target and the second is for Effect Spore. Was Lucario holding a Ring Target?

• Global Mods
30 minutes ago, Raion said:

Are Z-Stones in the game?

They were originally going to be, but they're not. I helped Marcello beta test the z-move system for Reborn. For the test, Marcello made them for v16.2, which was the most recent version of Essentials at the time (and also the one Spork uses). I used a clean copy of Essentials to test and it worked there (just a few minor display message issues that were sorted out in the beta). But when I tried adding them to Spork, I got a syntax error. This was a year ago. I was too shy/afraid to talk to Marcello about it then, and I still am now. 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 7:19 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

This error mentions a lot of lines x . x It's hard to pinpoint what the issue is when so many parts are mentioned, but the first line referenced is for Ring Target and the second is for Effect Spore. Was Lucario holding a Ring Target?

No, my Lucario isn't holding Ring Target.  I think its happening with all Steel types cause a youtuber had a Roselia and a Metang used a physical move, he got the same error message.  Here's the youtuber I'm talking about: Mystic Linx

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I looked a little bit on this issue and I think I found the solution. One of the arguments of pbCanPoison needs to be the attacker since the addition of the corrosion ability because we need to know if we are going to bypass the poison immunity. So, what I did was to replace the "nil" with "user" like the pic below.

image.png.de1ac2fea3dcbb2021047808635c44d4.png

I run some tests and I didn't encounter the some problem anymore. I think it should be ok now 🙂

Edited by groniack
  • Like 2

• Global Mods
9 minutes ago, jonathannelson20 said:

I get all the plates except the pixie plate

the mining picture show all plates and do not show the pixie plate

I forgot to consider that the Pixie Plate was introduced later than Gen 4 and so wouldn't be in the mining minigame, which was only in Gen 4.

I don't know how I would go about adding it. I know how to add and remove items from mining since I removed the fossils on account of fossils not existing in Spork, but idk how I'd add it to the mining plate picture. Maybe I'll have to place it somewhere else. I guess this means Arceus is currently unobtainable since the player needs all the plates... orz

5 minutes ago, groniack said:

I looked a little bit on this issue and I think I found the solution. One of the arguments of pbCanPoison needs to be the attacker since the addition of the corrosion ability because we need to know if we are going to bypass the poison immunity. So, what I did was to replace the "nil" with "user" like the pic below.

image.png.de1ac2fea3dcbb2021047808635c44d4.png

I run some tests and I didn't encounter the some problem anymore. I think it should be ok now 🙂

Thank you! I'll add this to the scripts! 

I actually caught a good shiny Sunflora and I'm turning it into a monsterous tank with Solar Power Giga drain, leech seed, Ingrain, and Sunny day.  I'm still wanting to know where I can get a Toxic Orb for Poison Heal breloom

There's a vendor at the Sea Star Society's Shopping Section that sells Toxic, Flame, and Life Orbs. 

On 8/8/2018 at 11:33 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

There's a vendor at the Sea Star Society's Shopping Section that sells Toxic, Flame, and Life Orbs. 

Thanks, I have 7 badges and I'm going for my 8th after EV training my Sunflora.  Also, what are the odds in getting a shiny in the game?  I wanted to know since I encountered a shiny Sudowoodo while I was EV training in the defense room.

• Global Mods

Thanks, I have 7 badges and I'm going for my 8th after EV training my Sunflora.  Also, what are the odds in getting a shiny in the game?  I wanted to know since I encountered a shiny Sudowoodo while I was EV training in the defense room.

The shiny chance is the same as Reborn and Rejuvenation 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I forgot to consider that the Pixie Plate was introduced later than Gen 4 and so wouldn't be in the mining minigame, which was only in Gen 4.

I don't know how I would go about adding it. I know how to add and remove items from mining since I removed the fossils on account of fossils not existing in Spork, but idk how I'd add it to the mining plate picture. Maybe I'll have to place it somewhere else. I guess this means Arceus is currently unobtainable since the player needs all the plates... orz

Thank you! I'll add this to the scripts! 

About the next update, the player receive nothing when you help the sickness Sylveon.

Why not give the pixie plate when you help.