Pokemon GO

125 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you?

Been Going out and conquering Gyms every night. I have worked everyday, so I haven't been able to explore too many places =[ my dex is only 38 atm.

of course my phone is one version behind the required android with no update in sight :(

Blackberry with Android 4.3 when it needs 4.4 minimum? Yeah I googled it a couple days ago and it's impossible for them to do 4.4 so we are out of luck then. :( If you don't have a blackberry ignore my rambling then lol.

Good luck figuring something out though. :)

How would you evolve Eevee and other Pokemon that evolve by stone/trade/etc.? Is it the same way as everything else in Go?

you evolve eevee with 25 eevee candies and you are given by RNG one of the eeveelutions so you have no controll which one you will get

i got a phone for 20 dollars getting hyped that it was so cheap and had 4.4 android but there is really no positives with it the game crashes and I cant use the AR RIP POKEMON GO DREAMS UNTIL I HAVE MORE MONEY TO GET A NEW PHONE ARRRRRGHHH! and data plan :(

i got a phone for 20 dollars getting hyped that it was so cheap and had 4.4 android but there is really no positives with it the game crashes and I cant use the AR RIP POKEMON GO DREAMS UNTIL I HAVE MORE MONEY TO GET A NEW PHONE ARRRRRGHHH! and data plan :(

there's an update they released that helps with the crashes and server connectivity.

there's an update they released that helps with the crashes and server connectivity.

Which is actually extremely helpful for those with bad gps connection and whatnot, since the update came out I have been able to play it for about 5 minutes without it crashing, which is a serious improvement to the previous 2-3 glitchy minutes I got before.

I just downloaded it today, is there something else I need to do to get that update? Because I can't catch a single Pokemon after my starter. I can't log in, but when I do log in no Pokemon appear, but when they do appear I can't encounter them (tapping them does nothing), but when I can encounter them I get an "error" and they dissapear before I can hit them with a Pokeball, but when I do manage to hit them with a ball the whole thing crashes mid-pokeball-shake.

I just downloaded it today, is there something else I need to do to get that update? Because I can't catch a single Pokemon after my starter. I can't log in, but when I do log in no Pokemon appear, but when they do appear I can't encounter them (tapping them does nothing), but when I can encounter them I get an "error" and they disapear before I can hit them with a Pokeball, but when I do manage to hit them with a ball the whole thing crashes mid-pokeball-shake.

If you're lacking any updates, you'll be able to dl it from your app store. It sounds more like a problem with your cell phone signal. Could be that yours is a poor reception area. You could try using a signal booster, but idk if that will mean that the system will recognize you as standing in one place or not.

Even if it crashes mid-shake, if the ball would have caught it, it will show up in your inventory when you manage to log back in again.

In any case, someone told me of a sort of fix. Since the app works with google maps, if you dl the google maps app and then go into it and download offline maps for your area, it should help save battery since your phone doesn't need to constantly dl the area map as you move anymore. That's the idea behind it and since I've done it, it does seem that my battery life while playing has improved. Not sure if it really works to reference the downloaded map instead of constantly dl'ing updates do your screen map.

you evolve eevee with 25 eevee candies and you are given by RNG one of the eeveelutions so you have no controll which one you will get

actually you have control over it, you can give your eevee a special nickname for each eeveelutions, Sparky = Joelton, Rainer = Vaporeon and Pyro = Flareon, you need to restart your game after nicknaming, before you evolve and it only works once for each.

actually you have control over it, you can give your eevee a special nickname for each eeveelutions, Sparky = Joelton, Rainer = Vaporeon and Pyro = Flareon, you need to restart your game after nicknaming, before you evolve and it only works once for each.

I'm highly skeptical of this method but w/e. I evolved 3 eevees and got one of each anyways.

I'm going to be totally honest. At the beginning of playing Pokémon Go, I didn't like it 'cause I didn't find any pokémon and there were server issues. Then, I realized I had to physically walk around so I did while I was on my way to the airport traveling all over the place and I actually like Pokémon Go now! :D