How many Reborn runs have you done?

Ganolth

Hey guys I am Gan and I just started my 23rd run on Pokemon Reborn. Currently the run I am working on is a duo run. My team atm the moment is Steelix and Togekiss. I'm curious what type of runs and how many save files you have. If you have any extremely difficult run ideas I would like to know as well. :D

Edited by Ganolth

Two. A normal one and a Poison-monotype one.

I don't plan on doing more runs until the game reaches at least Post-Elite 4, since every update improves the previous episodes as well.

I am planning to make a Defensive run in the future. Allowing only pokemon whose fully evolved form has at least 1 defensive BST of 120 and above, or 2 defensive BSTs of 100 and above.

Edited by DemICE

2 runs, 1 run which I started in episode 14 and then the second in episode 15

The first run is left incomplete 'cause I was careless going to Agate too soon

Second run still in progress,preparing for Radomus

As for monotype runs,I haven't tried since I don't know how they work but I would like to try one

1.25. I have one main file and then got through about a quarter of the game on a psychic/ fairy duo run. Then my computer died and I hadn't backed that save file up, so I lost it and never restarted.

Well to start Pokemon Reborn is my favorite Pokemon game including officials and fanmade. I have 10 monotype runs, 6 duo runs 1 uber team and 6 regular runs using different starters.

Out of the regular runs 1 was started on ep5 and it is my main game.

Well to start Pokemon Reborn is my favorite Pokemon game including officials and fanmade. I have 10 monotype runs, 6 duo runs 1 uber team and 6 regular runs using different starters.

Out of the regular runs 1 was started on ep5 and it is my main game.

Favorite Game or not, How do you replay something 23 times.

I'm legitimately curious, I'm midway through my 2nd playthrough and I can't imagine doing it 20 more. Maybe one or two more but dats it.