real life is a thing. but so are summer vacation, a yawning expanse of time (for now), boredom, and having been estranged to the point that i actually do need to reintroduce myself \o/

so hi there. i think some of you've heard of me or seen me around the server. i'm zeph or zephyr, zephy, zpeh, zephs, zehp, person o/

for the time being, i'm -kind of- back, 'til real life summons me again to do many more things (which is very likely). 's nice to meet you all. also, pardon me if you're an old pal of mine and i don't recognize you; you're probably using an alt that i've never encountered before, so :s

but yeah. they say you can never leave reborn... and hot damn were they right. i'm really just dragging this intro along cause i'm too lazy to continue arranging my shit here at home lol

funny, clever, witty line that shows off my bombastic personality here

awesome closing line + generic "see you around o/" statement here

oh and uh, happy 2900 posts to me, i guess. yaaaay

:]

Edited by Zephyrus the Priestess

Welcome back.

tyvm o/

Oh Zeph you're back!?

Welcome, it's been awhile. Most of the RP's have died off since you left but some are alive. IDK if you remember me but it doesn't really matter, just glad to see you're back.

course i do, slade XD you make it sound like RPs have died because of me thanks for havin' me back o/

OOooooh it's a zephy

hello!

You've met me on the server before hehe. A lot of people are fond of you and you've left a positive impact on them it seems, so that's all good my friend! Hope we can talk more soon! You seem really cool!

Oh...and welcome back!

Well, I've seen you around a bit the last few days, so allow me to officially welcome you (back)!

thanks! yours is a familiar name and avy too :]

!!!!!

its zephy!!!!!

welcome back gurl :]

<3333

Okay but is that Eirika replacing Napoleon in that because that's amazing if so omg

it totally is eirika as napoleon

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Took a minute out of work just to say that.

also lame i can't edit things no blue here :C

Hello person (THE ORIGINAL) and welcome back and we missed you and you're awesome so stay while you can pls~

Hope everything was (Or is still being) good with college and the rest of the stuff that life brings

o7

PS. WOLOLO \o/

Hi Zephy welcome back, nice to meet you btw, I am Hushie on server, see you around :)

nice to meet you, and thanks! ~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Took a minute out of work just to say that.

also lame i can't edit things no blue here :C

Hello person (THE ORIGINAL) and welcome back and we missed you and you're awesome so stay while you can pls~

Hope everything was (Or is still being) good with college and the rest of the stuff that life brings

o7

PS. WOLOLO \o/

here i type in blue font for youuu

AAAAAAAAAAAAaawwwwh you took time out of work to say hi to meeee <33

hello vinny i missed you all too and yes i will friend and you are awesome too c:

things are good and things are okay, things are decent indeed

o/

PS. WOLOLO TOOOOO \o/

eeee animuhls <3

thank you!

You probably sorta ish remember me.

Certainly can take this time to remember ol' people. Welcome back Zephyr.

tbh i remember about... 99.9% of you guys :]

in other words, if you come up to re-introduce yourself to me, chances are i'd actually remember you lel. thanks for having me back ~

Hello and welcome to Reborn! I hope you'll ha-

wait.

Hello and welcome back Zephy! :D

even though you might not remember me

same thing as i said to cow XD i do remember having seen you around before. and thank you!

@dark_stalker i don't know how to quote from different pages and i swear you ninja'd me so i didn't see you there rip

thanks ~ i like your avy c: chandelure ftw

Edited by Zephyrus the Priestess

Ohey, it's a Zephy! You probably won't know me much, since it would seem you disappeared around the same time I finally managed to involve myself a bit more with people, but I sure have heard a lot about you.

I'd say it figures that someone as popular as you must be pretty cool, and from what I do remember about the times I've seen you around, you're very much a friendly and likable person.

So... welcome back!

Welcome back!

Leave your sanity at the door, join us on the server, and remember: we don't bite.

. crunch is better!

...corny jokes are corny.

/opens mouth to make lewd joke

/closes mouth

corny jokes are corny and still funny enough to make me forcefully expel air from my nose tbh

also thanks ~

Ohey, it's a Zephy! You probably won't know me much, since it would seem you disappeared around the same time I finally managed to involve myself a bit more with people, but I sure have heard a lot about you.

I'd say it figures that someone as popular as you must be pretty cool, and from what I do remember about the times I've seen you around, you're very much a friendly and likable person.

So... welcome back!

yes it's a zephy \o/ i saw you before i disappeared, but yeah, i hadn't known very much 'bout you, either.

also what how am i popular idgi oA o"|| but 'm glad you think positively of me ~ it'd be great to see you around too, and to get to know you bit more.

thanks!