*hugs forever <3*

Hello again Lady of the Winds, It's been awhile.~

/hugs forever tooooo <3

my favorite bard c: i look forward to hearing and taking part in your stories once more ~

HUEpAWs.png

it's

actually her !!

\o/

Hello again, friend!

it

truly is me !!

\o/

hello again too friendoooo!

damn it i don't have music to match your caliber aaaaa but tyvm i will get down and convert to this song

also what how am i popular idgi oA o"|| but 'm glad you think positively of me ~ it'd be great to see you around too, and to get to know you bit more.

thanks!

You're popular because the old crew hyped the hell out of you while you were gone. Now all of the members that never met you have heard all of these rumors about a member called Zephy who is legit the best, so they think you're the best, and they're not even wrong.

You're popular because the old crew hyped the hell out of you while you were gone. Now all of the members that never met you have heard all of these rumors about a member called Zephy who is legit the best, so they think you're the best, and they're not even wrong.

Pretty much this.

I mean that and you're like... probably the person I'm closest too in all of Reborn. Well, the FG family is all so high that I couldn't really choose but still lol Love ya Zephy. You're one of my best, if not the best, friends there is. And you're my first fan girl XD. Have to see if we can once more terrorize main chat by talking about RPs/Graterras mostly... and flooding chat XD. Hehehehehehehhe.

Well, lookey lookey, mah favorite priestess (whose patron deity I still to this day don't know) has returned. Good to have you back, Zeph, for however brief it might be...

Now that that formality is out of the way, feel free to leave your sanity at the door, standard procedure and all, you know the drill, old gal.

Look who the western wind dragged back here. Welcome back Zephy!

Glad to see some people that were gone pop back out again :)

yeah i dragged my ass back up here

well, you can never really leave reborn so :]]]

Pretty much this.

I mean that and you're like... probably the person I'm closest too in all of Reborn. Well, the FG family is all so high that I couldn't really choose but still lol Love ya Zephy. You're one of my best, if not the best, friends there is. And you're my first fan girl XD. Have to see if we can once more terrorize main chat by talking about RPs/Graterras mostly... and flooding chat XD. Hehehehehehehhe.

... i'm so fucking flattered omg i didn't think i was -that- cool tbh haha i'm blushing oh stop it you. <3

kuna we should totally terrorize main chat again C:<

Well, lookey lookey, mah favorite priestess (whose patron deity I still to this day don't know) has returned. Good to have you back, Zeph, for however brief it might be...

Now that that formality is out of the way, feel free to leave your sanity at the door, standard procedure and all, you know the drill, old gal.

idk if i'm still gonna keep the priestess thing as a main gig or make it as, like, just one of those things you list down as job experience on resumes

glad to be back, strat c: you will be pleased to know that my sanity is right here where i left it the first time i joi- ... oh yeah, that's right, i never really had any sanity...

Welcome back to Reborn! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

thanks \o/

O.O is that really you?

I thought your soul was absorbed by Lucifer, the creepy Litwick. How did you escape?

my soul tasted like bullshit so he spat it out

... which makes sense given that i had to write papers this year lol

speaking of which, hot damn, i miss ymora XD

Welcome back Zephy!

thanks, ducky ~

Hi there Zephy! Welcome back to Reborn!!!!

I've never met you, but I've heard a lot of great stuff about you from people who did, so I'm excited to see how great you are no pressure.

People seem to say that you're really friendly and a lot of fun which both seem like pretty good characteristics to me.

Hope to see you around!

holy shit i figured out how to rEPLY TO MULTIPLE QUOTES FROM DIFFERENT PAGES-

I ARE INTELLIGENCE. HIRE ME

DID YOU FINISH YOUR PEHPURS?

YES YES UNCLE JERRY I DID DO MY PEHYPUHRS PRECIOUS YES

i'd like to hear you guys say that over skype call again tbh

This is now the "upvote a zeph" topic~

... well, that explains why i just got bumped up to 560 upvotes XD

Welcome back!

thank you!

Hi there Zephy! Welcome back to Reborn!!!!

I've never met you, but I've heard a lot of great stuff about you from people who did, so I'm excited to see how great you are no pressure.

People seem to say that you're really friendly and a lot of fun which both seem like pretty good characteristics to me.

Hope to see you around!

well, i'll try to live up to the rumors of my greatness xD

thank you. see you 'round, too ~

Hiya Zephy! Welcome back! Hope to have the time to meet you on Showdown because it seems like you're a really great person :D

thanks! i'd like to see how cool all you kids've been too c: (i say kids but i'm probably younger than you idk i'm 19)