That running joke.

I'm guessing I'm 4♤.

Sorry Mael, you're not there. We haven't really interracted tbh, save for some sporadic threads (cof-), and the beautiful punk girl avatars. Which I would have definately mentioned! (I'm always open to more after I drop my retro avatars of now)

I am not going to give Jeri the public yes or no yet. I mean...

I am sincerely surprised I'm even on here, as stated in the server. xD But King of Clubs is too obvious to not be me, considering we just met last week due to Nations and the severe lack of any non-third party description. Still, hopefully we get to know each other better in the coming weeks, since Kaito is back to stay. Cheers!

• Upvote 1

6♧: Again, we don't really talk. But a random encounter and the lots of encouragement it gave me, a great attitude and you being around for various things and suddenly you're here! Let's hope that all goes well from now on too! Good luck with all the irl things too man, because I may be a silent watcher, but I do read and wish you the best!

Oh, and have a picture of all the cards used in the making of this topic, this flock of seagulls!

iWpefl9.jpg

To be completely honest with you, that battle had completely slipped my mind until I went back through my birthday thread. It's pretty hilarious that happened at all, now, in hindsight.

In all the battles in all the servers in all the world... and he comes into mine.

Also those are some flipping cool cards. I have a deck with wolves on mine, but seagulls are cool too!

• Upvote 1

Sorry Mael, you're not there. We haven't really interracted tbh, save for some sporadic threads (cof-), and the beautiful punk girl avatars. Which I would have definately mentioned! (I'm always open to more after I drop my retro avatars of now)

I am not going to give Jeri the public yes or no yet. I mean...

I know we don't talk, but who else is that opinionated or hardassed? =P

No really, I'm curious.

And your style isn't my style or I would have encountered more and posted them in the avatar thread if I'd found any. Some people are harder to find stuff for.

• Upvote 1

I know we don't talk, but who else is that opinionated or hardassed? =P

No really, I'm curious.

And your style isn't my style or I would have encountered more and posted them in the avatar thread if I'd found any. Some people are harder to find stuff for.

He hasn't really bothered with it all I guess, but trust me Mael, when you see who he is, you'll think "that's a strong-minded and stern hardass right there!" Hell, the fact that you've bothered to read all of this and make guesses makes you less of a hardass than that guy!

And ok about the avatars, thanks for telling me! I guess your two punk girls will return sometime in the future as my avi anyway :)

A status update told me to come here, so what now?

I have already put the guessed names in... so it's like fishing in a barrel now :)

Hmmm I'm gonna go ahead and guess that I'm the 6 of hearts right?

Bingo! Also I dc'd from showdown. Who would have thought! :P

3♤ maybe?

Yes! Zim, I'm really, really sorry for being such a lazy ass to never reply :/ You are a golden guy, you are one of the creative forces of a project I love and root for, and you are god damn awesome!

I'm just lazy :P Sorry man!

Btw in case you missed it I've put the guessed names on!!!

Yes! Zim, I'm really, really sorry for being such a lazy ass to never reply :/ You are a golden guy, you are one of the creative forces of a project I love and root for, and you are god damn awesome!

I'm just lazy :P Sorry man!

Btw in case you missed it I've put the guessed names on!!!

Lol dont worry about it, I myself am lazy and usually take billions of years to reply to PMs, if I actually see them in time. I plan on catching up with you when I actually get get to read that manga you mentioned, but that will have to be in summer.

• Upvote 1

Lol dont worry about it, I myself am lazy and usually take billions of years to reply to PMs, if I actually see them in time. I plan on catching up with you when I actually get get to read that manga you mentioned, but that will have to be in summer.

You are the man. Btw, can you please enlighten that poor Italian guy above you because I'm really shaking my head right now? :P

You are the man. Btw, can you please enlighten that poor Italian guy above you because I'm really shaking my head right now? :P

I think I know (it's pretty obvious), but the instructions say I'm not allowed to reveal other cards. There aren't many left Tomas, you can do it.

• Upvote 1

Ok so:

2♧ has the reference to "creations" (which could be about my chibis, or even the Pokemon from Se7en, although those are technically Zim's creations) as well as the "you are always engaged into something" line, which might refer to my multiple failures projects. But the "we barely talk" line seems inaccurate, given that Ody is always stal... Err... Keeping me company.

4♤ hardly has anything that might be reminiscent of me, as "stern" nor "hardass" are words I'd use to describe myself. "Bossy" maybe, but not "stern".

4♢ cannot be me, because I haven't gone quite at any point in the past few months.

4♧ cannot be me because I never worked with you on anything.

So yeah, the first one is the closest one, but even then, not quite on target. So once again, I question either your way of wording stuff (if it is indeed that one) or my own way of giving impressions to other people, if it's one of the others.

• Upvote 1

my multiple failures projects

Don't dare call them failures ever again. Also you are definately not stern. You're as soft as a german magazine :)

Stern.jpg-115166-detailp.jpeg

rip, my was to easy compared to you other guys :<

ody probably did that on purpose

I just wrote what I felt like. Some were harder, some easier, but hey, it's not on purpose, just what I felt :)

• Upvote 2

I might have taken a bit too long to realise I could be one of these as well...

2♧: I lament, LAMENT the axing of prank items. Your creations are absolutely perfect for them, as I've demonstrated once in times ancient. Well, once and a half, I failed the first time. We barely barely talk, but you're a chill guy, always engaged into something and giving it all you got. I can respect that.

Does sound a bit like it, no? :P

• Upvote 1

I might have taken a bit too long to realise I could be one of these as well...

2♧: I lament, LAMENT the axing of prank items. Your creations are absolutely perfect for them, as I've demonstrated once in times ancient. Well, once and a half, I failed the first time. We barely barely talk, but you're a chill guy, always engaged into something and giving it all you got. I can respect that.

Does sound a bit like it, no? :P

nb4MnAz.png *nods intensly*

Some were harder because the person it was for is a big dumbo. ((Me!))

Grrrrr!!! I mean, Jeri and Hunter did much, much worse than you.

It was so enjoyfull :P

This has to be THE most creative appreciation thread I have ever seen. Good show Ody, good show. Glad to have had the pleasure to know you Ody, although you do seem to be salty about some of our battles (I apologise for the hax lol). You're a great guy, really happy to have you here :D

• Upvote 1

For someone who isn't that active on the forum (and only here for two-three years), this is a nice way to learn a bit more about the (more prominent) people around here. I must say, this is a cool and creative way to say thanks to people you appreciate here!

Besides that, I think I know who the 4 of diamonds is, but I'm not completely sure how the username went exactly... :P

This has to be THE most creative appreciation thread I have ever seen. Good show Ody, good show. Glad to have had the pleasure to know you Ody, although you do seem to be salty about some of our battles (I apologise for the hax lol). You're a great guy, really happy to have you here :D

Me? Salty? I'm sorry sir you've got the wrong number~

Nah I'm just a little peeved in general with anyone who beats me with some teams that are faster than mine because they know I play offense and I lose to a couple offense breakers together :P Thanks a lot man, you're a great guy too! Really glad you liked the thread too!

For someone who isn't that active on the forum (and only here for two-three years), this is a nice way to learn a bit more about the (more prominent) people around here. I must say, this is a cool and creative way to say thanks to people you appreciate here!

Besides that, I think I know who the 4 of diamonds is, but I'm not completely sure how the username went exactly... :P

Well thanks a lot man, although you've been in the forum for one more year than me :P Glad that it piqued your interest in this way :)

I'll post here as well, just because the song seems fitting.

Fuck yeah

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

Six months later...

~♤♡♢♧~

Round Two

It's never too late to meet new good people here. Or there. Or anywhere. And there's no reason to limit the love to one moment in time. I'm back here, the old guessing game is back here, the only thing missing is poor puzzled Jericho trying to figure it out again. Alas... This time, I'm doing it in the hours just past my nameday. It's a small orthodox celebration for first names, based on when the orthodox church celebrates each person's namesake saint. When I was only a baby, we didn't know there was a Neomartyr Ody... so we did the next best thing, celebrating on the sixth of December, the day of St Nick... Yeah, my second name is Nick. Hell, when I was baptized, there was a whole fuckup: priest no1 didn't want me to carry the ancient, thus heathen, name of Ody, on my baptism certificate, so we turned to another priest to write the name Ody on that piece of paper. So, if you call me Nick, you're siding with an asshole priest. Keep that in mind. Other thing to keep in mind, this little guessing game's rules and peculiarities

I draw a card from the deck. This card will represent someone. I note it and write the entry for that person. Red suits, propably female. Black suits? Propably male. The higher the value of the card, the higher, propably, how much I appreciate you and how close we are. Noooow, that's gonna be very approximate this time. Only 24 cards are left from the deck (the rest was used in the opening post entries, six months ago) so don't take it to the heart. Hell, the red-black suits balance is very tilted in the remaining ones, fuck! Anyway, rules in bullet points:

The rules!

• Read the thread and find out who you are, if you're here.
  • If you were here last time, you're not here this time, ok?
  • Your value is not represented by the cards, only very relatively. If you're here you're cool. The deck was shuffled and less than half the cards remain!
  • If you think you know who you are, write it here. Or pm me in the forum, or tell me in Showdown or elsewhere.
  • I will add your name if you get it right unless you tell me not to.
  • I will try to bring the thread to your attention a little if I see you're not sent anything.
  • Do not write publicly about who people other than you are in these entries, even if you guess it!
  • Ame and a couple more people are not included here for simply not fitting under just "member of Reborn" for me.
Spoiler

J♧: Under pressure and in need for a relief. You definately don't need me in my most annoying. But you're a very funny and ready to enjoy shit guy with a great sense of humour, trolling and memeing. Oh, and a most nasty edge when it comes to any short of competition. Fired-up and ready to go!!! 

5♡: Well, we don't know each other at all. But I can appreciate your craft and your dedication and most of all, how you use that to make people I care about happy and fuzzy inside. That's great and reason enough for you to be here. Keep on doing that!

OCFR: Order Card for Replacements. A non-playing card, but one where you circle the cards gone bad and mail it to the company to send you new ones without buying a new deck. Not an entry!

Q♡: Fuck you. With pleasure. With a merciless talk that can get me quite bad, wits and dares to where even I won't go, but also a genuinely good and encouraging heart, I sorely miss you and would enjoy your presence a great lot if it came back. Your presence is a joy.

3♧: Damn, you've disappeared for ever and ever and I was beyond glad last time we could arrange and have a fight here. Come back. You're funny, modest, of great character and most of all... missing. Come back!

Q♧: I wasn't sure if I was gonna put you in just because of some basic principles, but sure, have this odd card. You're a very good and very capable person and your presence and help is very needed, appreciated and loved. It's grease in Reborn's gears. At the same time, I disagree with any notion that you're a saint with a bright halo. Loosen up on some things and tighten up on others, and keep doing the good work.

J♤:Positive, funny, energetic, lad, the soul of the party, a great guy, fuck that actually let's go for a coffee or a beer!!!

5♧: Hi blank. How are you doing, blank? Did I annoy you when I did that, blank? Because it was a little irking, not in a bad way though, when you did that to me. Been a while. You're one of the most friendly people and eager to say hi and that's always setting a very nice and personal tone and I've now decided that I really like that! 

K♤: I'm very glad I've managed to get to a point where I can beat you in mons. For many months, you were an impenetrable brick wall for me, but I've since broken through. Not only do I respect your skills, but also your super-chill demeanor and how easy-going you are, and, to my biggest surprize (how did this happen?) your burgeoning bromance. 

J♢: Well, some trust can  be misplaced, no big of a deal, nobody died. You're still quite smart, dilligent, and always chill and giving me the green light to conduct mischief using your name and reputation in my jokes. Take care and keep up the good work, cause if you don't, I'll be a little livid.

Cards got a little fucked up and we're pretty much ouf of black suits following the next one.

9♤: I've seen past the surface a long time ago, and I've seen a man with a kindness and a care for this place and the people, and a lot of growth too. Not that there's anything wrong with being funny and doing all the good stuff you're notorious for doing. Keep your head up mate and never forget, people can like you for lots of reasons! Also thanks for your help!

A♢: Hi there, ghost. Stick around. You're a cool dude, don't be a ghost. Be active, present, more sociable. Don't be afraid and don't wander off that much away from people and make me call you a ghost. Well, unless I'm still getting the rookie treatment and you talk only to the most grizzled vets. Which I doubt you do. Don't be hesitant and let bygones be bygones too.

K♡: Hey there mate. Be a good mate. You're far less detached than the ghost above you, but still, you always felt a little unreachable to me. Be more willing to dive in and close that gap and you're golden. Always smart, well-spoken and never forgetting to mention your well know favourites.

4♡: Talk and trust your skills more and don't be an always silent name and it'll work wonders. You're a chill dude and you have a gift for getting in my head a little every rare time we play a match. Keep beating your bestie here down and hopefully she'll pick it up a little.

Edited by Odybld
  • Upvote 2