Rate the avatar above you!

anethia

Idk Zumi's so I'm bashing spade's

-∞/10

What is that plebeian thing, generic anime-ish bull and white hair on a non-grandpa? Also too much red.

How dare you criticize Lord Stumpink. He's gonna kick you to oblivion once he evolves and gets Rock Head Smash and Wood Hammer!

(Also FYI I'mma make sure that you don't get to play our game with stumpink when were done with it just for that insult to stumpink the great... kappa)

In all seriousness Donphan may be a good Pokémon but he's a disgraceful elephant rip-off. He's tiny! And weak to water! Elephants are supposed to be huge and whatnot. Our idea is WAY better.

• Upvote 1

-∞/10

Using an Avatar as a way to build hype for one's Game on a Forum where it doesn't have a Thread? How shameful. Sure, it might be a 8/10 on the Game's Forum, but here, it's the Rating I gave it.

GITTEM KH, TELL HIM AGAIN. N E G A T I V E I N F I N I T Y B O Y S

if you dont back the FUCK up, i will NEVER be kicked by an elephant. especially not a GIANT elephant are you C R A Z Y I have LEGS i can R U N

STUMPINK???? ITS NOT EVEN PINK ITS GREEN

ITS A GRASS ELEPHANT. AND ITS A TINY ELEPHANT AT THAT. WHY DONT YOU COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE A FULLY EVOLVED POKEMON, "THE BABIRI BERRY", BEFORE CHALLENGING ME EVER AGAIN

I'll have you know his hair is white for a scientific reason that makes absolutely no sense but trust me, they explained it. AND DON'T CALL MY MANS GENERIC, HIS COAT IS THE MOST FIRE COAT IN THE HISTORY OF HISTORY, YOU SEE THAT RED?? THAT ARMOR??? OOO MY MANS LOOKIN CLEAN U BETTER HOP OFF. "too much red" THATS THE POINT, PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME YOU NINCOMPOOP

never come at me ever again, unless you want this same destruction. you are no match for me, young viridescent. I'm far too powerful for you to stop me. get that memorized.

1738/10 dewott is super cool and i prefer it to samurott design-wise. it looks like... a person who studies kendo. kendo is super dope etc. nice pokemon.

• Upvote 1

Direct your attention to my name, plebeian. Now look up what it means. Now look at stumpink. That's right, you goof, it's time for green to triumph over red.

Also I think you would already have revised your opinion. The world is not ready for Stumpink's final Forme yet, but you, ah, you have already had a taste of the true horror of its power. Stumpink himself is enough of a match for you, the dude weighs 64 kg as a baby.

Oh yea, and uh.... -2∞/10.

Hycrox, Your avatar is a 8/10 for: nice coloring, but why the rainbow-colored mane and horn?

Now to who I really want to address: Viri.

I would insult your Avatar further, Bourgeoisie Babiri Berry, but awakening the wrath of a Stumpink would be unwise for me. I'll simply criticize your behaviour.

TakeyourFangame-hypingavatarandshoveitupyourbum/10