Hi Everyone

TitaniaMomo

Hi everyone,I'm TitaniaMomo a French Male Pokémon Trainer. I'm 15 years old. I like drawing,reading mangas,playing tennis and playing games.

How did I Know Pokemon Reborn ?

One of my favorite Pokétubers or Youtuber in general,shofu made a Pokemon Reborn Playthrough back in the days.
Who's my favorite Character in Reborn ?

Titania because She's so badass using her Aegislash as a weapon slashing bad guys,that's so freaking awesome.
My dreams ?

I want to become a graphist (both 3d and 2d),I love drawing so I want to make sure I follow my dreams.

Anyway, Nice to meet you and let's be friends !

See you all soon ! :D

A french male trainer? Does that mean you speak French?! (I speak French too!)

Hello and welcome to Reborn! We hope you enjoy your stay! We also have a Reborn server if you would like to do pokémon battles! :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

You said you want to become a graphist and like drawing, right? Well, we have many people here who are making games and need help with drawing and all that, so if you would like to help me, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to let you help them! :D

A french male trainer? Does that mean you speak French?! (I speak French too!)

Hello and welcome to Reborn! We hope you enjoy your stay! We also have a Reborn server if you would like to do pokémon battles! :D

Hope we get to know each other! :D

You said you want to become a graphist and like drawing, right? Well, we have many people here who are making games and need help with drawing and all that, so if you would like to help me, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to let you help them! :D

Ok then I hope I'll help you out and Yeah I speak French

Hi there! Welcome to Reborn!

Given you're interested in showing your art, we have threads for that where you can share you creations.

Titania is pretty awesome too! She isn't my favourite but I always enjoy her scenes!

Hope to see you around!

• 2 weeks later...