Overwatch General Discussion

foovy10

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm almost positive that Blizzard is aware of my hatred for Mei because I now have 3 out of 4 of her legendary skins. The only one left is the Firefighter skin.

I don't want this. I want Mercy and Bastion. I don't want Mei.

I laugh at your luck. However I dislike your choice of character to want things for...

I complained and Blizzard hath graced me with what I want. Right after playing some matches with Nas
d6b70fe7b2.png I got this beautiful thing. feelsgoodman

also ignore the shite quality because my laptop is ass and i can only run Overwatch on low.

Edited by Shadow Roxas

I complained and Blizzard hath graced me with what I want. Right after playing some matches with Nas

d6b70fe7b2.png I got this beautiful thing. feelsgoodman

also ignore the shite quality because my laptop is ass and i can only run Overwatch on low.

Is the worst part of Junkenstien's revenge :D

I managed to open a Frakenhog the other day. As well as the Reaper PotG emote thing. I still need reaper's skin and I'll be set. If I got Junkrat's, Pharah's, Reinhardt's, or Hanzo's I wouldn't complaint.

I managed to open a Frakenhog the other day. As well as the Reaper PotG emote thing. I still need reaper's skin and I'll be set. If I got Junkrat's, Pharah's, Reinhardt's, or Hanzo's I wouldn't complaint.

Sadly I need Ana's, Bastion's and Zenyatta's then I have the whole set...

• 3 weeks later...

So Sombra has hit PTR... I've not played her yet, but I've seen live-streams and videos of her...

Holly damn she is broken as hell!

1 Minute Healthpack denial for the enemy and make them spawn every 2-3 seconds for your team to use.

denying the use of enemy skills when hacking them, or using EMP-Ultimate (RIP Mei without Ice Block!)

Personal Teleporter to jump around the Map... becoming invisible with Speed boost...

an SMG with 60 bullets and incredible Fire-Rate (almost as fast as Tracer)

Everyone I watched sayed the same things:

1. Sombra is extremely fun to play

2. Playing against a Sombra will be an annoying nightmare

What I've seen so far as the possible best strategy:

Get invisible - get behind enemy lines - hack 1 or 2 important Healthpacks there (enemies can't heal with them) - place your teleporter on one of these hacked Healthpacks - go ham on the enemy healers - If spotted by damage dealers, go invis or use your teleport to instantly heal up on that hacked healthpack - repeat for profit!

also hack enemies with important and anooying abilities like Mei (Ice block), Genji (movement and deflect), Tracer (everything)

Mark my words - Sombra will get nerfed before leaving PTR!

Had anyone of you guys and gals the chance to play as her already?

(with that one-hero limit coming for all standard game-modes...)