Notice me Senpai!

Samalet

It's time for my introduction, delayed by exactly one month. Lets start with a bit of background, I'm a 19 years old German who finished high school not too long ago, but hasn't matriculated in a university yet. I'll also apologize for any grammatical errors or weird word choices beforehand, my grasp of the language isn't as good as I'd ideally want it to be (e.g. I still can't participate in Viridescent's annoyingly great pun threads). With no school there comes a lot of free time, which brings me to my hobbies: While I do spend at an hour or so outside each day, mostly jogging or biking on our great bicycle lanes, I also spend way too much time in front of my computer, watching anime and other TV series, just generally slacking off.

As a long time Pokemon fan - I think I started collecting the TGC cards when I was 5 or so - my interest in the game and competitive scene mellowed out in the last few years, to the point where I couldn't consider myself much of a fan anymore. My DS finally died around the same time, so I didn't really have the chance to play the games anyway. Out of curiosity (and simple boredom) I decided to replay Crystal on my phone though, which also lead to downloading Reborn about a month ago. I was promptly blown away by the obvious effort invested in the game and the story which was unsurprisingly much better than Gamefreaks main games. My love for the franchise rekindled I decided to create an account on here and simultaneously replay my favourites like BW and Explorers. Got a lot of help and friendly advice here as well, that's always nice.

I'm waiting for Ep 16 now, playing Pokemon Desolation (Caz' great fangame, seriously, play it right now) on the side. Ah and not to forget, my unwieldy forum name Sohn der Höhe (obligatory umlaut öäöüöäöü) translates to "son of the height" after the Greek titan.

Hope we'll get along, don't mind the many commas, and prosit to shitposts yet to come!

before I saw that your introduction was delayed a month, I was like... 90 posts in less than two days jesus man chill.

and i feel ya @ language. not that we need more people making puns here, i can only take so many variations of "magnezone", but you know. also where in germany do you live, to have "great bicycle lanes"? i miss that shit, here's it's like they have a point system for running over tourists, "50 points for the guy in the ugly jacket".

♥lich willkommen!

and i feel ya @ language. not that we need more people making puns here, i can only take so many variations of "magnezone", but you know. also where in germany do you live, to have "great bicycle lanes"? i miss that shit, here's it's like they have a point system for running over tourists, "50 points for the guy in the ugly jacket".

♥lich willkommen!

I live in Bavaria.

*Notices* *Doesn't care* *Goes back to doing unimportant stuff*

Too much tsun, not enough dere :3

Edited by Sohn der Höhe