New Challenger Approaches!

Ideduce

Yo, I'm Ideduce. 29 female from the states. The dairy one called WISCONSIN! I sprite, I cook, I game, I deduce. Mysteries are kinda my thing. All is fun and games till someone dies though. Don't worry I joined Looker so I'll be on the case. Just ignore that my poke'mon is named Jack the Ripper. Hehe.....*Returns Scizor quickly* I have a soft spot for flying types because SPEED! Gotta go fast! Gotta go fast! Gotta go faster faster faster! Soni- oh wait wrong franchise. Ahem.

Aside from my love of pokemon and shiny hunting, I do train them like crazy. *Hides in room for a few hours just making pokemon hit a punching bag as soon as their born* Must....Train....IVs.....*twitch*

ANYWAY! Here's a list of other games i do enjoy

Final Fantasy

Legend of the dragon (Will trump Final Fantasy just saying)

Layton

Phoenix Wright

Metal Gear

Shin Megami Tensai

Persona

Stardew Valley

Harvest Moon

Rune Factory

Mario RPG

Zelda

Fire Emblem

Fat Princess

just to name a few *Don't make me get up and look through my collection it's too big.*

I love anime. I won't put down what I watch because the answer to that is most likely YES. Though if you start talking about Macross I will kidnap you and we will watch it together. No I'm serious we'll get some way to watch them online together and we'll do it.

I also love manga but I don't have as much time to read it. Mostly because of my stigmatism. My eyes get too tired as opposed to when you watch tv your eyes tend to stay in the middle of the screen. Though not true for every show.

I watch too much TV and I do read books when it suits me. Which has been more often this year.

Well it's a pleasure and honor to meet all of you lovely people. Keep staying awesome. High fives all around. Oh I forgot 'one more thing' said in Uncles voice of Jackie Chan. I play Pokemon Table Top United as a DM or GM whichever you call it. Just thought I'd through that someplace. Table top games are a yes. Doctor who, and Dungeons and Dragons <3. Well that's enough about me, go train your pokemon already.

PS. If you've made it through all of this you're a lovely person!

And I'll see you in the battle room, maybe, if I figure that out.........*Goes to play Pokemon Reborn!*

Wow! That's one hell of an intro thread! Nice work!

We have an anime subforum given you're into that, I'm sure you'll enjoy discussing it there.

Be sure to check out the showdown server and rules both found on the left as well.

Hope to see you around!

I READ ALL OF THAT

HI

I'M JUUZOU

BUT OF COURSE, if you've seen tokyo ghoul, you will have DEDUCED that I stole that name from my idol, JUUZOU SUZUYA

(He's so hot, I swear... He's even hotter than sebas-chan... DONT TELL HIM I SAID SO)

But welcome to this place.

People will say we're crazy here but we're not actually,

I'm just really cool and edgy, so you'll have to get used to living in my shadow, I hear it's a cool place to be.

NYEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

FOR REAL THOUGH, have a nice time

Welcome to Reborn Im Karasu which means crow in japanese (its a nickname I received after drawing crows in a japanese class....)
quick tip! Pokemon Reborn has the ability shadow tag which means that you can never leave until you or reborn dies!
hope you have fun here with this community of wonderfull people

Hello and Welcome to Reborn! We hope you enjoy your stay! We also have a Reborn server if you want to do pokémon battles! :D

I am also the Reborn Chef. If you want me to cook something for you, here's the place where you can write your request: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20519

You do spriting, right? If that's so, then we have many people who make games here and who might need help with sprites if you're interested!

Anyways, hope we get to know each other! :D

Hi, welcome to Reborn. Here's an ice cream sandwich. It's fitting as an introduction gift since you're from the dairy state :D Also, fun fact. If you switch around the c and first d in your username, it spells "Icedude".

22-ice-cream-sandwich.w1200.h630.jpg

*OMNOMOMNOMNOM!* you are the best! Thank you. *is happier than the clam*