Which TMs should be added in the next episode?

Burning Bright

I would say protect,thunderbolt and ice beam. Thunderbolt and ice beam are the ice and thunder equivalent to flamethrower which is already released. We can't delay too much either because blizzard and thunder have to be released as well and I want to maintain some tm progression in the game. I would like to see protect to be released as well, because it is a versatile move that can be used by a lot of pkmn without being overpowered or being very common. Instead it can fill a lot niches very nicely. Snarl would also be nice to be released as well.

By the way is this the right subforum for this kind of topic?

Considering I made a list of TMs we should've already had I suppose I could include those:

Incinerate

Smack Down

Low Sweep

Calm Mind

Shadow Ball

Steel Wing/Iron Tail

Payback

Dragon Tail

Power-Up Punch

Snarl

I can actually think of about a good chunk of Pokemon who get chucked out of the actually useful window just due to these TMs not being available. Like literally it's kind of sad when you think about it since none of these moves are OP and would've been useful for the fights that had to get nerfed. Anyways, I probably could add to the list, but moves like the Screens, T-bolt, Ice Beam, Flamethrower, EQ shouldn't be until the last episode as they not only are powerhouse moves but pretty much are coverage moves for so many Pokemon.

Realistically, Dazzling Gleam. Not that I really want it I could just see Adrienn giving it. However, we can have another current Florinia situation where a non-STAB TM for the Gym Leader is given (Grass Knot ---> Nature Power). I guess Noel also fits with that pattern. My Excakill just wants Iron Head through Move Tutor.

@FairFamily: there is a flamethrower TM? Where is it?

@ShadowStar: Dazzling gleam would be okay, but it's prolly going to turn out to be something dumb like disarming voice or something.

All of these TM are not bad and not over powered... Maybe the department store will sell stuff like focus blast, solar beam, and blizzard like they did the the veil stone city dept. store in DPP. I haven't reached levels 7 and up, so I don't know.

@FairFamily: there is a flamethrower TM? Where is it?

@ShadowStar: Dazzling gleam would be okay, but it's prolly going to turn out to be something dumb like disarming voice or something.

All of these TM are not bad and not over powered... Maybe the department store will sell stuff like focus blast, solar beam, and blizzard like they did the the veil stone city dept. store in DPP. I haven't reached levels 7 and up, so I don't know.

You get Flamethrower as a reward for beating Charlotte

I can expect Flash Cannon from Titania and Dazzling Gleam from Adreinn, possibly. I guess Toxic would be helpful as a TM even if this game isn't wholly competitively based.

Move tutors are also sorta important as we're missing out on several ones. The elemental punches can be spared because they add much diversity, but if they're going to give Drill Run, for instance, they might as well give other tutors that are considerably balanced in its distribution and use such as Zen Headbutt and Low Kick.

I need those badly. Very badly. My Magnezone and Noivern cry for lack of momentum.

I wouldn't even consider them "gamebreaking" at all. There aren't that many Gym Leaders left either. Volt Switch might come in handy against Amaria, but that battle won't be happening any time soon.

We forget that we still have the entirety of Team Meteor to fight, plus the E4 and the musteriously-inactive-Champion-who-allowed-Meteor-to-do-whatever-they-pleased.

I want good TMs, but we won't be getting them all at once.

t-bolt has to come in one moment or another.my magnezone does need it since it gets discharge that is one million times better.but my other pokemon would appreciate having it for the water gym.the charge beam we got at the beginning wont do a scratch to water types at this stage. the same thing goes for ice beam,but i think we will gat blizzard first because of its poor accuracy.sludge bomb would be sweet too for the pokemon who can not learn sludge wave....as for other moves i dont know when we may get them.