Happy birthday Shadow Tack!

Rosesong

We have been through quite a bit together on the server. There's been PokeNations (Apophyll for life, right?) and PZA (seriously sorry for thinking you were the spy :/ ). We've played Sm4sh together as well, and you've kicked my ass at that easily. Plus, when the backchannel activity slowed to a stop, you and Sparks were, for the longest time, the only patrons that cared enough to continue visiting my garden, which made me pretty happy.

We might not talk a lot anymore (not to mention I rarely see you on the server at that), but I still consider you to be an amazing and awesome person. Have a fabulous birthday and kick some ass in LC for me c:

Ayy, the Tack man gets time for appreciation. We've been through quite a lot. Especially Nations when we first met. That was quite a great ride, especially when we clipped Haven's wings in Week 4. It'd be great to talk to you again one day. Rose already said most of what I'd probably say, but happy birthday Shadow Tack and keep aiming for those Objections!

Still on break. But since i saw this topic, i had to post this one.

Herpy birthderp Tack! You were one of few people i play with sm4sh 3ds and we had close matches. I have always enjoyed battlng even when i SD myself.

Hope your birthday day is a good day.