Hardest Leader

BanananaK

Hardest Battles  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think are the hardest gym leader(s)?

2. 2. Hardest Rival (type person)

3. 3. Hardest Xen Boss

• Zetta
    • Madelis
    • Geara
    • Neved
    • Eli & Sharon
    • (Due to popular demand) Geara-Zetta double battle
  4. 4. Hardest Boss Pokemon

• Any dimensional rift
    • Garbodor crew
    • Giratina
    • Conkeldurr and co.
    • Malamar and Inkays
    • The Whale
    • Groudon
    • Lunatone Solrock Fusion
    • K-9 Gang

{V7} I've never done a poll before, so this is kind of a new experienced. I saw that no one had done this and was like o.o. If anything is not allowed / too messy then let me know. I made some multiple choice and some not because some had so many options that multiple choice just works better.

My answers to the questions:

1: Valerie, Crawli, and Angie. Valerie is a nightmare because she's Valerie (even after the nerf :P), Crawli I had a ton of issues with because the only time post-nerf I've fought him has been with fighting and psychic monotypes (total nightmare), and Angie... well, her team is kinda just super good against most Pokemon.

2: Melia has the most variety. Done.

3: Geara has ghost types. Tl;Dr, ghost types are a massive pain, and he has good ones with variety.

4: Probably dimensional rift and the whale. Gyarados was a NIGHTMARE and I gave up after literally no times where I got even close. The whale is just super hard without a specific Pokemon build for it, and if you're doing a monotype, you're gonna have issues. (For the record, I did dimensional rifts in general not because they are easy, but because there's already a dimensional rift poll right here.)

By the way if I missed anything, feel free to just point it out and I'll fix it.

Edited by BananananaK

• Global Mods

For rivals, you forgot Amaria. For Xen, you forgot Neved and Eli & Sharon. I'd also say Madame X but you're expected to lose to her. For boss Pokemon, you forgot Groudon, Giratina, the Lunatone/Solrock fusion, and the K-9 gang. (also the Kecleon but again you're expected to lose)

Hardest leader for me is usually Keta (living), but on my latest run Amber was the only one I had trouble with.

Hardest rival for me is Nim.

Hardest Xen: Zetta at the Zetta/Geara double battle

Hardest boss Pokemon: Dimensional Rift Galvantula

For rivals, you forgot Amaria. For Xen, you forgot Neved and Eli & Sharon. I'd also say Madame X but you're expected to lose to her. For boss Pokemon, you forgot Groudon, Giratina, the Lunatone/Solrock fusion, and the K-9 gang. (also the Kecleon but again you're expected to lose)

Fixed! Thank you.

(And for the record, I remembered the Kecleon and Madame X but since they're 'impossible battles' I figured that I shouldn't really put them on)

Edited by BananananaK

You also didn't specify on which version (although I assume on v7) but my answer is based on all version i have played.

Hardest leader: pre-nerf Narcissa. New Valarie doesn't even match her and I love it that way (because that's something I expect from ghost master, hehe). I was kinda sad she got a nerf but understand that it's for the sake of enjoyability. As for newer version, i find that the gym battle itself isn't that hard but Venam/Saki double battle was frustrating.

Hardest rival: Melia because of variety.

Hardest Xen: Geara at Zetta/Geara double battle kinda relieved we fight Giratina before and not at that double battle.

Hardest boss Pokemon: I don't see lvl 50 Shadow Mewtwo here so I vote for Parental Bond Dimensional Rift Galvantula.

You also didn't specify on which version (although I assume on v7) but my answer is based on all version i have played.

Hardest leader: pre-nerf Narcissa. New Valarie doesn't even match her and I love it that way (because that's something I expect from ghost master, hehe). I was kinda sad she got a nerf but understand that it's for the sake of enjoyability. As for newer version, i find that the gym battle itself isn't that hard but Venam/Saki double battle was frustrating.

Hardest rival: Melia because of variety.

Hardest Xen: Geara at Zetta/Geara double battle kinda relieved we fight Giratina before and not at that double battle.

Hardest boss Pokemon: I don't see lvl 50 Shadow Mewtwo here so I vote for Parental Bond Dimensional Rift Galvantula.

Kk, put the V7 thing on. And I didn't put the shadow Mewtwo on because it's one of THOSE battles, but if I remember when we fought it at the Xen lab it was like 25... Am I missing something den?

I would put the Zetta & Geara double battle in the list. They were both somewhat challenging by themselves, but they were a nightmare together, with Melia only having 3 pokemons. It was essentially a 9 vs 12.

Here i go:

Hardest leader: Valerie (Angie ties it but i really got nailed on Valerie)

Hardest Rival: Nim (my team lacks good dark-types - I miss Scrafty really hard)

Hardest Xen Boss: Geara and Zetta/Geara double battle (total pain overall)

Hardest Boss Pokemon: Lunatone/Solrock fusion (atually i wasn't expecting that battle lol)

Hardest Gym Leader: Angie

Hardest Rival: Nim/Lorna

Hardest Xen Boss: Nastassia (Yeah, It´s true that battle is no longer available since Version 6, but that was how I feel in my opinion.)

Hardest Boss Pokémon: Dimensional Chandelure

Edited by Sr.F

• Global Mods

Hardest Gym Leader: Angie

Hardest Rival: Nim/Lorna

Hardest Xen Boss: Narcissa (Yeah, It´s true that battle is no longer available since Version 6, but that was how I feel in my opinion.)

Hardest Boss Pokémon: Dimensional Chandelure

I've been playing since V2 and Narcissa was never a member of Team Xen. o . o

• 4 months later...
Hardest Gym Leader: Keta (Soul) and Angie

Hardest Rival: Melia (Due to most of her team are shinies)

Hardest Xen Boss: Zetta & Geara Double Battle (They're so rough)

Hardest Boss Pokemon: All Dimensional Rift Pokemon, Lunatone-Solrock Fusion

These guys are totally tough especially the dimensional rift Pokemon swept every each of my team, a losing frustration.

Here's my list:

- Hardest Gym Leader: Clearly Angie. This crazy woman gave me so much trouble. I can't even begin to comprehend how I made it through this battle alive.. I was so done, her damn Weavile just kept sweeping my entire team with "Beat up". After that experience I was more than ready to finally beat Angie up.

- Hardest Rival: Probably Melia. The fact that I don't like her all that much simply rubs salt into the wound.

- Hardest Xen Boss: The first fight with Zetta, clearly. The other one's I simply aced, at least that's how I remember it. Maybe I also failed like 3-10 times before. Some memories are best left forgotten, I suppose.

- Hardest Boss Pokémon: While all of them were tough, I think the Parental Bond Galvantula takes the cake.

Hardest Gym Leader: Crawli. His Volcarona was pain to fight against. I had to make sure every Pokémon of mine survives his other Pokémon so I could set up Toxic and let the Volcarona faint almost every member until it finally died to the Toxic.

Hardest Rival: Ren. I was going to choose Nim for this, but I found the last battle with Ren much more harder than Nim. His freaking Greninja with that stupidly unfair and broken ability Protean made me rage.

Hardest Xen Boss: The double battle with Zetta and Geara. Well ... I dislike double battles. Let's just leave it at that.

Hardest Boss Pokémon: Groudon. Same as with Volcarona: setting up Toxic and letting it faint almost everyone in my team until Toxic took it out.

As for me:

Hardest Leader: Narcissa, Valerie, and Amber

Hardest Rival: Melia obviously

Hardest Xen Boss: Geara & Zetta double battle

Hardest Boss Pokemon: The Whale, Groudon, and Parental Bond Galvantula

Edited by LeonTakashi

• Veterans

This topic has been dead for over 3 months, so please don't actually post in this topic anymore as it counts as necroposting. It wasn't meant to be revived.