I come from a land down under

Ludwig

So after compiling my 250th hour on my reborn game and finally getting the internet at my house (3GB a month, woooo), I figured I could join the great forum of reborn and contribute to something because why not? Also bloodborne was so damn frustrating and I needed to step away

So..... hi from Aus land, I'm looking forward to meeting and mingling with a ton of people.

I'm 21 and have played a ton of pokemon games, but reborn is incredible, like amazing. I love my video games and anime and am clinging onto my childhood like there is no tomorrow.

I don't know what else I should write but if you want to know anything feel free to ask :]

Hi there Ludwig! Welcome to Reborn!

It is always cool to have more fellow Australians on the website so it is nice to see you here!

That's a lot of hours on Reborn :o! I can't say I've ever played Bloodbourne but it seems pretty popular.

Hope to see you around!

Hey guys, thanks so much for the welcome.Seems like an awesome community.

Tell us abit more about yourself.

How did you find Reborn? Favorite type music, anime/tv show, top 5 video games you've played so far? And how do you enjoy pancakes?

Also, Welcome to Reborn!!!

Yeah sure thing. I actually read this blog about awesome pokemon hacks on facebook or something a couple years ago and then BAM, Reborn popped up. It was only like episode 9 though. I dunno about the music, I love it all. DBZ definitely takes the cake for anime. As for my games, I don't even know, there's so many good ones haha Last of Us was amazing, Reborn is definitely up there, Really loving Bloodborne as terrible as I am at it, Zelda and all the Batman Arkham series are standouts for me. Pancakes are definitely my jam and when they're with lemon juice and sugar, get out of here.

Bloodborne is frustrating I feel you, but have you tried Dark Souls?

Anyway, welcome to Reborn! Would like to get to know you more. ; )

Riiiight?so much death but it's so good. Never tried dark souls but from what I've heard it's pretty similar.

more aussies! <3

i'm not an aussie myself, but you guys are cool in my book \o/

welcome to reborn, ludwig!

i'm a little surprised your name isn't taken, honestly.

congrats on getting it first!

you're pretty cool in my book,

so have a slice of my cake. C:

Yeah, super lucky with the name hey, first time that's ever happened to me haha.

Hi there Ludwig! Welcome to Reborn!

It is always cool to have more fellow Australians on the website so it is nice to see you here!

That's a lot of hours on Reborn :o! I can't say I've ever played Bloodbourne but it seems pretty popular.

Hope to see you around!

I haven't met many on here at all yet but I've only been on for a day. Haha yeah it is, my Lv 100 Vaporeon attests to that (why did I do that?)

Thanks again for the warm welcome guys